Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 11, 2021, 04:23:42 am

Author Topic: Poet's Well-being Journal  (Read 39317 times)

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
  • This is my text until I find another poetic quote
  • Respect: +147
Re: Poet's Well-being Journal
« Reply #195 on: March 05, 2021, 02:22:37 pm »
+4
Beyond proud of you <3 always will be xx

turinturambar

• Forum Obsessive
  • TÚRIN TURAMBAR DAGNIR GLAURUNGA
  • Respect: +165
Re: Poet's Well-being Journal
« Reply #196 on: March 05, 2021, 10:21:17 pm »
+7
I'm a big fan of the idea that, to be meaningful, achievements only have to be meaningful to you.  Comparing with others, or for that matter with some ideal version of you, can sometimes be helpful in deciding things to try next - but it can also overshadow the things that you actually have achieved.  Whether it's overcoming your fears, or trying something new, or getting better at something you already do, or just living life: It doesn't matter what others think, but that it's meaningful to you.

Your achievements do sound meaningful to me.  So well done :)  But more importantly, it sounds like they are meaningful to you, and that's great.

Also, tomorrow is 2 years with Erutepa. We met thanks to this forum, and he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. We're going out for a movie and dinner on Saturday to celebrate.

Congratulations.  Enjoy :)  I wish you both all the best.
“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” – Neil Gaiman