Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 10, 2020, 05:34:13 am

Author Topic: VCE French Question Thread  (Read 5287 times)  Share 

huabei

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +1
Re: VCE French Question Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2020, 09:50:48 pm »
+1
Hello! I'm Paige and I'm taking French 1&2 this year. Just wondering if someone else is taking VCE Chinese or VCE English Language? Does anyone have tips for handling two VCE languages?! (I'm doing Chinese 3&4 this year not 1&2)

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +165
Re: VCE French Question Thread
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2020, 10:59:06 am »
+1
Hello! I'm Paige and I'm taking French 1&2 this year. Just wondering if someone else is taking VCE Chinese or VCE English Language? Does anyone have tips for handling two VCE languages?! (I'm doing Chinese 3&4 this year not 1&2)
Hey Paige,
I'm also doing two languages this year. One 3/4 and one 1/2. Some advice I'd give is to make sure that you have good time management in SACs particularly for your 3/4 and to remember that you can't really cram for languages. Doing small things along the way will go a long way. For example, searching up and writing down any new vocab, memorising some grammar, listening to something in the language you're learning, having a conversation with your lote teacher etc.

For my LOTE 1/2 we never get a huge amount of HW, so I always try to get it done and out of the way as soon as possible so I don't have to worry about it later. For my LOTE 3/4, I try to do my HW for it before all other HW and try to do some extra things along the way (e.g: creating a list of useful vocab etc).

Hope this helped!