Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

August 19, 2019, 03:52:29 pm

Author Topic: JMSS YEAR 10 ENTRANCE EXAM 2019 DISCUSSION  (Read 108430 times)  Share 

iconicx

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: JMSS YEAR 10 ENTRANCE EXAM 2019 DISCUSSION
« Reply #1455 on: August 13, 2019, 01:44:00 pm »
Ngl, just read the whole thread from page 1-98. It's not that long, should only take u half an hour max, it has a lot of useful info

iconicx

• Adventurer
« Reply #1456 on: August 13, 2019, 01:45:35 pm »
My maths quiz was a number puzzle

breathe123

• Adventurer
« Reply #1457 on: August 13, 2019, 05:35:52 pm »
Hey guys I got an email to come tomorrow to the interview, I had actually got the email in the first round and it was in my mum's spam that we didn't check. I feel so mad because I could have had two weeks to prepare. So could someone quickly PM their question so I can just see how hard they may be. Could they also give me some advice? Thanks

^^^111^^^

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #1458 on: August 13, 2019, 05:38:41 pm »
Hey guys I got an email to come tomorrow to the interview, I had actually got the email in the first round and it was in my mum's spam that we didn't check. I feel so mad because I could have had two weeks to prepare. So could someone quickly PM their question so I can just see how hard they may be. Could they also give me some advice? Thanks
U r lying, and you know who i am. ;)

Anyway will send u a PM buddy  :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 05:49:30 pm by ^^^111^^^ »

Hi im jeff

• Forum Regular
« Reply #1459 on: August 13, 2019, 05:47:04 pm »
lmao why would it come in your spam and youre so lucky that the interview hasnt already passed.

^^^111^^^

• Trendsetter
« Reply #1460 on: August 13, 2019, 05:48:07 pm »
Don’t be too pessimistic. If you think you screwed it up, how do you know others did better?
I'm not being pessimistic,just telling the truth cos I feel like a failure (but will take care of that mindset) I am just saying the truth. And if you do not mind me asking, why are you deleting your other posts?

SynX

• Forum Regular
  • excelsior to reach for the stars
« Reply #1461 on: August 13, 2019, 06:30:20 pm »
I'm not being pessimistic,just telling the truth cos I feel like a failure (but will take care of that mindset) I am just saying the truth. And if you do not mind me asking, why are you deleting your other posts?
So I can broadcast my reports ( might also include a link to youtube) on my 100th post! while keep on posting and remove the stuff that becomes useless or sounds sarcastic
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:35:10 pm by SynX »
Upward and outward, no matter the cost.

iconicx

• Adventurer
« Reply #1462 on: August 13, 2019, 07:25:41 pm »
lmao why would it come in your spam and youre so lucky that the interview hasnt already passed.
Mine was in the spam, I don't think he's lying.

^^^111^^^

• Trendsetter
« Reply #1463 on: August 13, 2019, 08:19:07 pm »
Mine was in the spam, I don't think he's lying.

I know who he is mate, at school he showed me and he even said he got it today to me.

I don\'t know

• Adventurer
« Reply #1464 on: August 13, 2019, 08:42:37 pm »
Aha, i'm 99% sure i failed the interview. I had a student from monash uni interviewing me and she did not even jot down any notes.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(She allowed me to run through the portfolio but I  didn't even get to show my extra curricular activities. Completely failed at answering the questions, my mind went full blank and I was crying when I walked out the room. If i said  'idk' to some of those questions asked instead of the bullshit i said, i probably would have had  a better result.  I just feel like such a loser cuz I honestly practiced a lot for hours and hours infront of my mirror and this is what I get. I completely ruined an opportunity that i will never ever get back. I could see the immediate disinterest in her eyes as soon as I spoke. I fidgeted soo much and even dropped my file. I was shaking sooo much. For real, I hate myself so so so much, frrr :-\ :'(  There's too much competition at my school too :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 08:51:04 pm by I don\'t know »

iconicx

• Adventurer
« Reply #1465 on: August 13, 2019, 09:17:59 pm »
Aha, i'm 99% sure i failed the interview. I had a student from monash uni interviewing me and she did not even jot down any notes.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(She allowed me to run through the portfolio but I  didn't even get to show my extra curricular activities. Completely failed at answering the questions, my mind went full blank and I was crying when I walked out the room. If i said  'idk' to some of those questions asked instead of the bullshit i said, i probably would have had  a better result.  I just feel like such a loser cuz I honestly practiced a lot for hours and hours infront of my mirror and this is what I get. I completely ruined an opportunity that i will never ever get back. I could see the immediate disinterest in her eyes as soon as I spoke. I fidgeted soo much and even dropped my file. I was shaking sooo much. For real, I hate myself so so so much, frrr :-\ :'(  There's too much competition at my school too :'( :'( :'(
I'm sure you did better, you are probably just exaggerating your self deprication. If its okay with me asking, what school do you go to?

Umar but with O

• Adventurer
« Reply #1466 on: August 13, 2019, 10:00:31 pm »
I just need an overview for the interview.
What happens first-last.

Requirements and the sort.
PM me.

Help plz. Running out of time.

Rohan1176

• Trailblazer
« Reply #1467 on: August 14, 2019, 12:54:02 am »
What happens first-last.

PM me.

So how did it go?

Umar but with O

• Adventurer
« Reply #1468 on: August 14, 2019, 07:04:50 am »
ITS HAPPENING TODAY IN LIKE 4 HOURS FROM NOW.

please help me with what is going to happen in the interview.

SynX

• Forum Regular
  • excelsior to reach for the stars
« Reply #1469 on: August 14, 2019, 09:00:53 am »
You are too pessimistic and too nervous! Just have a friendly and respectful chat with the interview officials!
Previously, you mentioned you can’t even do simple math in the test and you expect to get “below averages” I can’t find that post because probably you deleted it. However, you still nailed it and passed the test! The interview won’t be too bad, how do you know others did better?
What happens first-last.

PM me.

The first step will be group interview, where you and some guys in the same time got in a room, first discuss a solution to a problem, what I deal with is about climate change. Then, you will see an object with your teammates, and discuss what it is (what I deal with is a skull-drill which used for decreasing pressure)
Then, you will separate from other people and do a quick test for math individually. All you need to know is +-*/ and factors.
Last, you will be involved in a QA conversation, for example what do you like about your current school, why do you apply for JMSS, how do you deal with problems in the world (for example climate change again) , what do you do for extra-curriculum, and what you want to do in the future.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 09:09:04 am by SynX »
Upward and outward, no matter the cost.