Last Minute Offer: FREE Complete Course Notes for all subjects you enrol in for TuteSmart 2019. Book free info appointment here.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

January 24, 2019, 10:23:32 pm

Author Topic: JMSS YEAR 10 ENTRANCE EXAM 2019 DISCUSSION  (Read 64984 times)  Share 

SidPk16

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: JMSS YEAR 10 ENTRANCE EXAM 2019 DISCUSSION
« Reply #975 on: December 29, 2018, 03:00:47 am »
Hey guys Im going to be writing the jmms entrance test for yr 10 next year and I need some help.So the thing is I'm an Australian citizen studying in India and am eligible to write the exam and I want help so could someone dm me on instagram @sidpark1 please?

shazza804

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #976 on: January 01, 2019, 02:58:20 pm »
hey, i was just wondering, what did u mean when u were explaining the first essay?
could u give me some examples?
like do u need ur own general knowledge?

Studyameteur

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #977 on: January 11, 2019, 05:33:51 pm »
Does anyone know the essay prompts they had for last year? Also, how far back was the science topic talking about in relation to the recent science news? :)

Why did you leave mhs? Was it better tham jmss?

Hey, do you by any chance remember the structure of how you wrote your passage and a brief understanding of how well you did?

Mod Edit: Welcome to the forums! Try not to post multiple times in a row - Instead, edit your initial post using the 'Modify' button to the top right of the post ;D
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:17:51 pm by jamonwindeyer »

daniel_seav

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #978 on: 48 minutes ago »
Hey i'm trying out for jmss this year. I really need help. I'm not the strongest in science and i also failed to gain entry into Nossal which i really tried my best. After finding out i failed to gain entry into nossal, i'm finding it difficult to find motivation to study for this exam. Also, i really need help on writing the essays. How do you structure the practical report and how do you write a good discussion, hypothesis and etc? It is much appreciated if someone could help me out.