Last Minute Offer: FREE Complete Course Notes for all subjects you enrol in for TuteSmart 2019. Book free info appointment here.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

January 24, 2019, 09:58:37 pm

Author Topic: ASK RMIT UNIVERSITY  (Read 2858 times)  Share 

jos0013

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: ASK RMIT UNIVERSITY
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2018, 02:03:05 pm »
I wondering whether they drop the lowest score from year-to-year.
I really wanted to get into the Bachelor of Criminology and Psychology, but just missed out on getting a 71.65 (their lowest score).
If I put RMIT as my 1st preference, during the change preference period, do you think I could still get into the course?
Thanks!

AngelWings

• MOTM: NOV 17
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +572
Re: ASK RMIT UNIVERSITY
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2018, 02:26:50 pm »
I wondering whether they drop the lowest score from year-to-year.
I really wanted to get into the Bachelor of Criminology and Psychology, but just missed out on getting a 71.65 (their lowest score).
If I put RMIT as my 1st preference, during the change preference period, do you think I could still get into the course?
Thanks!
Unfortunately, clearly-ins don't change much over the years in general. 
Fortunately, though, many people get in via SEAS and subject bonuses, so they're well under the clearly-in. That 71.65 is probably going to change, so you just never know. Keep it as first preference and seize your chances. A relatively good chance is better than zero chance at all. :) 
2013 - 14: Psychology | English Language | LOTE | Mathematical Methods (CAS) | Further Mathematics | Chemistry                  
2015 - 18: (Hons)