Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 31, 2020, 01:36:36 pm

Author Topic: Make Your First Post!  (Read 117531 times)

huabei

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +1
Re: Make Your First Post!
« Reply #885 on: March 05, 2020, 09:16:29 pm »
+3
Hi! I'm Paige, nice to meet y'all! Looking forward to getting to know this community better!

1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
I'm in VIC, year 11. I'm taking Chinese Second language 3&4, English Language 1, English 2 (our school has a hybrid option), French, Further Maths & Health and Human Development. Bio was my 6th but I dropped it because the workload was getting stressful, I'll probably pick up psych 3/4 next year.

2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)

Honestly I'm not much of a movies person so I can't really answer the question to the extent you probably want me to

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).

Fencing epee, stabbing is kind of fun!

4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)

I want to be a kind, empathetic person who sets a good example all around and accepts others no matter what. For now I'm just focusing on making it through VCE without stressing too much and eventually I'd like to travel the world a bit, get more fluent in Chinese & French.

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).

My life isn't that interesting overall but cool stuff has happened, I've discovered my love for languages and others subjects I wasn't expecting to like. I'm almost always anxious or dwelling on something that happened 3 years ago yet I can't remember what I ate for dinner yesterday. I've made a few close friends here and there but I always feel like I'm different or that others don't care about my existence.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 10:00:54 pm by huabei »

Regiment One

• Fresh Poster
  • And I thought school was hard. Say hello to LIFE.
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #886 on: March 06, 2020, 12:16:16 pm »
+1
Year 11. Studying 12 Spec, 12 Meth, 12 Indo and 11 Chem, 11 Eng Gen. 8) 8) 8)

Tahlia Lorimer

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #887 on: March 06, 2020, 12:32:57 pm »
+5
Code: [Select]
[b]1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)[/b][/b]
I am in Victoria and in VCE Year 12, currently studying Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry, English and Accounting as a new subject.

[b]2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)[/b]
Probably would have to be the lego movie, not sure why lol.

[b]3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory). [/b]
A bow and Arrow!! ;D

[b]4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)[/b]
I want to be a successful person but everyone probably wants that hehe. I want to achieve all the goods things life brings.

[b]5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional). [/b]
My life was pretty horrible to start with, in 2017 my nanna passed away and i miss her every single day. Then i had my Auntie stop talking to her family and then was hurt by my now ex boyfriend. I have now stepped up in my life and made it a happier one by finding someone special and not giving a shit about what other people think  :D I hope to get into university at Charles Sturt in Wagga Wagga and be a successful Agronomist

Nessvvt

• Fresh Poster
  • Oh hi Mark
« Reply #888 on: March 13, 2020, 06:38:40 pm »
+5
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
NSW Year 12 Subjects are English and Maths Standard 2, Biology, Visual Arts and Food Tech

Resident Evil Retribution. Although I watched RE movies when I was young. I didn't pay attention on how dumb the plot and pacing is. I know they're non canon (I played heaps of re games had to keep reminding myself) but the director which is Mila's husband can at least hire a better looking Wesker and write a better plot geez. Lookin like a butter knife version. Search up Resident Evil 5 Wesker he's a fine looking fella. Also the acting is off. I'll say the only good things about RE Retribution is Barry and Ada. The actress and actorlook so alike.

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
Maybe my bro's tonka truck car

Make better choices and not overthink about simple problems that have simple solutions.

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
A rollercoaster but on fire and the tracks are about to break any moment  :'(

topazann

• Fresh Poster
Hello all
« Reply #889 on: March 15, 2020, 03:42:12 am »
+1
 1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
11/Psych, General maths, Bio, Chem & English 

2. What movie do you most passionately hate?
The entire iron man trilogy. It's probably my roommate's fault, but he lauds them as the best movies of all time and watches them repeatedly.

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?   
A high building, and patience.
Zombies are dead. they will either rot themselves into pieces in the heat, or freeze solid in the cold, either way I will be safe in 2-3 days.

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say?
Could be better, could be worse
webpage
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:28:45 am by topazann »

JAGUARTIPTOE

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #890 on: March 28, 2020, 07:54:29 am »
+1
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Central Queensland University, year 12, education

I am not a fan of Disney movies. The story lines are not realistic and they over glamorize life.

Crossbow

I want to be an educator. I want to people to understand how to learn and the best way to do so.