Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

February 24, 2020, 05:56:40 am

Author Topic: Make Your First Post!  (Read 110090 times)

JimDADDY2009

• Fresh Poster
  • ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
  • Respect: +1
Re: Make Your First Post!
« Reply #870 on: January 03, 2020, 11:56:21 am »
+4
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Victoria and am in year 9

2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
Sausage Party, not enough that funny and overrated

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
maybe a mystical sword that kills anything it touches

4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
a good person that people like and look up to

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
I'm a hyped-up year 9 student who's fairly athletic and interested in also performing well at school. I don't know what else to say cause I haven't done much in my life yet.
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

GLOCK BOP DROP

(╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)

insanipi

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos"
  • Respect: +2580
« Reply #871 on: January 03, 2020, 11:58:00 am »
+1
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Victoria and am in year 9
Welcome to the forum! ^-^

Which subjects are you taking in your year? :)
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) (Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics- focusing on lipid gene delivery formulation)
Follow my uni journey here!

Join us for the science games!

JimDADDY2009

• Fresh Poster
  • ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿
« Reply #872 on: January 03, 2020, 12:10:39 pm »
+2
Welcome to the forum! ^-^

Which subjects are you taking in your year? :)

next year I am in retreat for term 1. which means I get to do no work and just chill on the school farm.
For the rest of the year, I am in the advanced maths class. I am also doing English. 
My electives are a major in Heath n Physical Education as well as engineering.
Minors in game design and development as well as PE

what subjects are you doing
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

GLOCK BOP DROP

(╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)

insanipi

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos"
  • Respect: +2580
« Reply #873 on: January 03, 2020, 12:23:15 pm »
+1
next year I am in retreat for term 1. which means I get to do no work and just chill on the school farm.
For the rest of the year, I am in the advanced maths class. I am also doing English. 
My electives are a major in Heath n Physical Education as well as engineering.
Minors in game design and development as well as PE

what subjects are you doing
A retreat on the school farm sounds amazing! :O
I'm also highly jealous that game development is a subject at your school! :O

Me? I'm just about to start my 4th year of uni haha (working with genes and stuff) :)
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) (Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics- focusing on lipid gene delivery formulation)
Follow my uni journey here!

Join us for the science games!

laura_

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
  • Respect: +734
« Reply #874 on: January 04, 2020, 08:12:25 am »
+1
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
I'm a hyped-up year 9 student who's fairly athletic and interested in also performing well at school. I don't know what else to say cause I haven't done much in my life yet.
Great to meet you JimDADDY2009! Do you play or watch many sports? ;D
but there’s only so much shrinking a girl can do before she disappears

unusual_australian

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #875 on: January 05, 2020, 04:05:58 pm »
+6
I reside in the great state of Victoria and I am commencing Year 11 this year. My subjects (which will hopefully end up being increased) are English, General Maths, Economics, Australian and Global Politics and Religion & Society.

Finding Nemo. I was scared of Finding Nemo when I was a younger and had nightmares over it. Obviously I don’t find it scary now but I still can’t physically watch it.

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
I gave this a bit of thought. I wouldn’t have a weapon per se, I would use the UFO they have stored in Area 51 from the film ‘Independence Day’, have it prepared ‘Preppers Style’, fly into space with family and wait a few months, then fly back down into an area where non effected humans have successfully defended themselves from the zombies and live.

I want to be someone who makes sure everyone has the best possible chance of succeeding, whether it be for their family, community or humanity. I believe my skill set can best practise this in the area of politics and the humanities as I already have a keen interest in these topics.

If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
I have had a very fortunate journey with several car breaking bumps along the way, especially these past eighteen months. Hopefully smoother driving ahead.

I have been lurking around here for awhile so it feels good to finally get involved.

Pearlmilktea

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Regular
  • "fun n fresh"
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #876 on: January 05, 2020, 04:50:42 pm »
+1
I reside in the great state of Victoria and I am commencing Year 11 this year. My subjects (which will hopefully end up being increased) are English, General Maths, Economics, Australian and Global Politics and Religion & Society.

Welcome to the forums! What an interesting range of subjects! I wish we had some of these in NSW  :D :o What would you say was your favourite subject in year 10 and what do you anticipate will be your favourite this year? :)

I'm so pumped that you finally joined the AN community and am excited to see you round the forums!
HSC 2018: French Continuers (92)
HSC 2019: Biology (94), English Adv (92), French Extension  (41), Legal Studies (91) and Italian Beginners (95).

ATAR: 98.45
HSC All-rounder :)

Gracie :D

laura_

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
  • Respect: +734
« Reply #877 on: January 05, 2020, 05:20:01 pm »
+1
//
Great to meet you unusual_australian! Look forward to getting to know you better! ;D
but there’s only so much shrinking a girl can do before she disappears

Fluffysama_

• Adventurer
  • happy n free child~
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #878 on: February 01, 2020, 06:30:56 pm »
+9
my name is rose and im from NSW and i'm in year 12 right now wooohOOO, i do eng adv, jap beginners, eco, art and mus :)
I really did not enjoy weeping woman, it is so horribly predictable and probably has ruined my intentions of watching horror for a long long time but i'm also generally too scared to watch anything scary so maybe this was good?
I would love to possess a bread knife, perfectly sliced bread and self defence bro
I really want to be more confident, approachable and kind ! I really want to get a 97/98 atar because I want a scholarship lmao ( who doesn't) but also because I want to prove that you don't need to do the asian 5 or do things you don't enjoy to get a good atar ( no math gang gang ). I REALLY WANT TO GO EXCHANGE TO A JAP HIGHSCHOOL! :0 I would like to go into international relations at uni,  I wanna be a diplomat / customs officers (leggo border patrol) hotel manager, a language teacher?? i wanna have a lil cafe and be a tourism person that gives tours on the weekends!
Avid manga and webtoon reader and very happy to be in my home all day. Studying hard but also playing hard and always happy to be ya friend lol. I don't like reading maps and possess very very minimal geography knowledge; the capital of the state of Victoria question is really testing my wits :))))

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +909
« Reply #879 on: February 02, 2020, 07:56:07 pm »
+3
Welcome to AN, Rose/ Fluffysama_ !

I would love to possess a bread knife, perfectly sliced bread and self defence bro
Why a piece of perfectly sliced bread, if you don't mind me asking?

I REALLY WANT TO GO EXCHANGE TO A JAP HIGHSCHOOL! :0 I would like to go into international relations at uni,  I wanna be a diplomat / customs officers (leggo border patrol) hotel manager, a language teacher?? i wanna have a lil cafe and be a tourism person that gives tours on the weekends!
I'd like to see how your life pans out with these aspirations. As someone who went on exchange to Japan in high school and then did Japanese at uni (I have a Japanese minor), it's pretty worth it. :)   

I don't like reading maps and possess very very minimal geography knowledge; the capital of the state of Victoria question is really testing my wits :))))
High five for a lack of direction! Fortunately I've learnt to navigate my life around it (geddit?), so hopefully you will too.
VCE: Psychology | English Language | LOTE | Mathematical Methods (CAS) | Further Mathematics | Chemistry                  
Uni: (Hons)

VTAC Important Dates | Change of Preference Days 2019

bangtanseonyeondumb

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #880 on: February 11, 2020, 06:10:36 pm »
+3
I'm in Victoria Year 11 (rip)
Lmao I don't really hate any movies >.<
Defos a gun and maybe some snacks along the way

Coolmate

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ∫2x + 3 dx = x^2 + 3x + C
  • Respect: +134
« Reply #881 on: February 11, 2020, 07:23:49 pm »
+1
I'm in Victoria Year 11 (rip)
Lmao I don't really hate any movies >.<
Defos a gun and maybe some snacks along the way

Hey annaaphaam! ;D

Welcome to the forums! :D :D I definetly agree with your response to question 3. Goodluck with Year 11 this year ;D
                                                             🤯🤯YR 12 2020:

🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

😁My STUDY GUIDE!😁                                    💬Quote A Day With Coolmate💬

Khaledmz

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #882 on: February 15, 2020, 06:46:38 pm »
+4
First post, hello :P

jxllyb

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #883 on: February 22, 2020, 03:40:50 pm »
+2
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
I am currently in year 11. The subjects i am taking are English, Math Methods, Chemistry, Physics, Religion & Society, Studio Arts and Psychology.

Sinister. I fear watching horror movies alone, long story short that's exactly what happened with this movie.

This is more of a vehicle but an Apache helicopter.