HSC TuteSmart: limited places remaining - Click here. | VCE TuteSmart: access Early Bird Offer (FREE Study Guides) - Click here.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

December 10, 2018, 10:16:44 pm

Author Topic: Make Your First Post!  (Read 55125 times)

PhoenixxFire

• MOTM: DEC 17
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • No one likes my patchwork jokes, I tried sew hard
  • Respect: +1311
Re: Make Your First Post!
« Reply #660 on: December 02, 2018, 09:04:42 pm »
+3
-snip-
Welcome to AN! ;D
How come your school lets you do 2 3/4s in year 10? Is it normal at your school? (Also good choice on 3/4 bio ;))
2016: Psychology [37]
2017: Biology [44], English Language
2018: Environmental Science, Further Math, Outdoor Ed, English

jammol7

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +5
« Reply #661 on: December 02, 2018, 09:29:59 pm »
+5
Welcome to the forums, James! What has been your favourite subject so far? :)
I feel you on your answer to the second question - movies where dogs die are so sad. :(
Interesting choice of weapon! I trust you to defeat all the zombies that attempt to annihilate in the event of an apocalypse! :D
Thank you :D So far my favourite subject is bio, without a doubt! 1&2 chem is a close second.
And hell yeah I'll be ruthlessly unleashing my powers if a zombie apocalypse ever happens. ;D

Welcome to AN! ;D
How come your school lets you do 2 3/4s in year 10? Is it normal at your school? (Also good choice on 3/4 bio ;))
It's not uncommon - each year there's about five or six students who do two 3&4s in year 10. Someone did 3 last year. There's no rule on that sort of stuff at my school, it's sort of like if you think you can handle the workload, and if your grades have been decent, then go ahead.
And yes I agree bio is amaaaazing. (I see you did 3&4 bio early too - how did you find it? Congrats on your score by the way! Any tips on doing well? ;D)
Class of 2021! ;D

2019: Biology (3&4) | Physical Education (3&4) | Chemistry (1&2)

PhoenixxFire

• MOTM: DEC 17
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • No one likes my patchwork jokes, I tried sew hard
  • Respect: +1311
« Reply #662 on: December 02, 2018, 09:44:36 pm »
+5
It's not uncommon - each year there's about five or six students who do two 3&4s in year 10. Someone did 3 last year. There's no rule on that sort of stuff at my school, it's sort of like if you think you can handle the workload, and if your grades have been decent, then go ahead.
And yes I agree bio is amaaaazing. (I see you did 3&4 bio early too - how did you find it? Congrats on your score by the way! Any tips on doing well? ;D)
Sounds a lot like my school haha
Bio was and always will be my favourite VCE subject ;D
I think my most important tip is to make sure you understand everything youíre learning as youíre learning it, donít try and cram at the end it wonít work 😂 (also, thereís a post in the VCE bio board with links to heaps of guides and other resources which are super useful ^-^)
2016: Psychology [37]
2017: Biology [44], English Language
2018: Environmental Science, Further Math, Outdoor Ed, English

TheIllusion

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #663 on: December 05, 2018, 07:59:09 pm »
+6
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
 Year 11 to year 12 transistion. Year 12 subjects will be English, further mathematics, mathematical methods, revolutions and software development.
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
I do not passionately hate any movie.
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
ODM gear with blades (Attack on Titan).

miniturtle

• MOTM: SEP 17
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +1174
« Reply #664 on: December 05, 2018, 08:12:21 pm »
+3
1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
 Year 11 to year 12 transistion. Year 12 subjects will be English, further mathematics, mathematical methods, revolutions and software development.
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
I do not passionately hate any movie.
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
ODM gear with blades (Attack on Titan).
Welcome to atarnotes! :)

revolutions is an interesting subject to throw into the mix given your other subjects; what drew you to it?
did you do any 3/4 subjects this year?
VCE: Sciences, eng lang & methods
2018: Science Advanced - Global Challenges (Honours) @ Monash

Leadership  ; Scientific Methodology ; Wanting to stay productive?
Psychology Weekly Research Methods Practice

TheIllusion

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #665 on: December 05, 2018, 10:22:06 pm »
+3

Welcome to atarnotes! :)

revolutions is an interesting subject to throw into the mix given your other subjects; what drew you to it?
did you do any 3/4 subjects this year?
No, I did not do any 3/4 subjects this year, due to the limited selection offered at school. I decided to continue to revolutions after completing units 1/2 global empires, as I enjoy historical studies.