Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2019, 10:15:12 am

Author Topic: {SAC RANKINGS} -All you need to know about it-  (Read 76442 times)  Share 

cookielife

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: {SAC RANKINGS} -All you need to know about it-
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2019, 06:29:32 pm »
For subjects like biology, is GA 1- U3 SACS, Ga 2- U4 SACS and GA3- end of year exam?

Sine

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • NO ARTWORK 23
  • Respect: +736
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2019, 07:36:41 pm »
+2
For subjects like biology, is GA 1- U3 SACS, Ga 2- U4 SACS and GA3- end of year exam?
Yes

just remember that the sacs are AFTER moderation by VCAA

aspiringantelope

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2019, 02:24:46 pm »
Hey wonderful people on AtarNotes!
so i think i went like decent, not to bad on my first two English sacs (that were unit 3 outcome 1, analysing a selected text and creative piece), i wanted to know if i could get like a high ranking if i do well on my next 3 sacs throughout the year, can i still get a 35+ (or 40ish dream come true), i go to a school which has like a 25 or 27 average study score even if i dont rank 1 can i still achieve these scores?
thanks!
I mean your cohort average study score plays a pretty important role in your eventual study score. It would be ideal to be rank 1 because you would get the highest scaled Unit 3/4 SAC scores in the end. However, it would not really affect you if there is a small group of high-performing students that also perform well on the end-of-year exam. So yes, it is still possible to achieve a study score of more than 35+ even if you are not rank 1 and do not go to a high-performing school. Just note that if your cohort doesn't perform that good on the end-of-year exam, your SAC scores will scale down depending on their scores. But not your individual performance. [Correct me if I'm wrong sorry]
❀ ❝eng, mme, spm, lote, chm❞  ↲