HSC TuteSmart: limited places remaining - Click here. | VCE TuteSmart: access Early Bird Offer (FREE Study Guides) - Click here.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

December 18, 2018, 02:39:20 am

Author Topic: First thread :o  (Read 1635 times)  Share 

Mellyboo

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +6
First thread :o
« on: December 19, 2014, 04:53:46 am »
Alright, so this is discouraging, more so than I thought. If anyone out there knows someone who does this godforsaken subject/know someone who DID this subject and got a score over 40, please let me know so I can get in touch with them regarding notes/study/general etc :) thaanks. Last time I saw, 43 students did this subject in 2013 in the whole of Victoria.
2016 ATAR: 98.40
Successful ASPIRE applicant
Chem [44] Bio [41] HHD [41] Further [43] EAL [46] MUEP Chem [4.5] Lab skills [42]
2017-2021: Bachelor of Health Sciences in Dentistry/Master of Dentistry @ La Trobe Bendigo

s.bance

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: First thread :o
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 01:05:27 pm »
Hey I'm doing Lab skills next year I was wondering if you had any resources or tips I could use

secretly_a_poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Who could eat this many beans?!?
  • Respect: +1257
Re: First thread :o
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 03:09:08 pm »
+4
Hey I'm doing Lab skills next year I was wondering if you had any resources or tips I could use
Hey s.bance, welcome to the forums!
It's great you're asking for help - however, the last post here was in 2014; you can see this underneath their post's thread title. You would probably do better to make a new thread in the VCE Lab Skills board to specify your question, so that anyone who might be doing Lab this year or previously has a much higher chance of seeing and answering your question. :)
You're both the fire and the water that extinguishes it.
You're the narrator, the protagonist, and the sidekick.
You're the storyteller and the story told.
You are somebody's something, but you are also your you.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating