Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 06:12:15 am

Author Topic: Writing up a professional resume and cover letter  (Read 1121 times)  Share 

Dejan

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • straya m8
  • Respect: +32
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Writing up a professional resume and cover letter
« on: June 16, 2014, 05:33:21 pm »
Hey guys, I am in the process of writing up a professional resume and cover letter so I am ready to apply for work on the holidays but I am not sure how to write up a really good and professional resume and cover letter. Can you anyone suggest me any book and or internet resources which are really good and helpful towards writing up professional resumes and cover letters? Thanks.

chasej

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +56
Re: Writing up a professional resume and cover letter
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 08:31:19 pm »
This article has some awesome tips by a professional resume writer: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-this-is-an-excellent-resume-2013-11

I've never used this personally, but I have it saved on my computer for when I'm job-hunting more seriously in the future. Good luck with the search :) - I've done up some resumes for friends before though and they've turned out really nice.
Graduated with Bachelor of Laws (Honours) / Bachelor of Arts from Monash University in June 2020.

Completing Practical Legal Training (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice)

Offering 2021 Tutoring in VCE Legal Studies (Awarded as Bialik College's top Legal Studies Student in 2014).

Offered via Zoom or in person across Melbourne.  Message me to discuss. Very limited places available.

Dejan

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • straya m8
  • Respect: +32
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Writing up a professional resume and cover letter
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 12:23:27 pm »
This article has some awesome tips by a professional resume writer: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/why-this-is-an-excellent-resume-2013-11

I've never used this personally, but I have it saved on my computer for when I'm job-hunting more seriously in the future. Good luck with the search :) - I've done up some resumes for friends before though and they've turned out really nice.
Cheers dude, appreciate it!