Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

October 22, 2020, 12:51:19 am

Author Topic: Monash General Chat  (Read 882046 times)  Share 

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3000
Re: Monash General Chat
« Reply #5955 on: August 06, 2020, 04:44:29 pm »
Hey guys I'm kinda desperate for a response since SFR applications are closing soon. If I SFR both sem 1 and 2 how would my course transfer application be processed? Thanks.

I don't know for sure however I believe that they would still have access to your grades anyway. Again, I don't know this for a fact or whether they'd use that access.

A.Rose

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #5956 on: August 09, 2020, 05:14:18 pm »
Hi!

I'm a QLD year 12 student wanting to study medicine at Uni and I'm thinking to do an application for VTAC. I'm aiming to apply for the medical program at Monash and so far my first three preferences are all at Monash. However, I'm concerned about the possibility of moving to Melbourne next year due to the COVID-19 situation in Victoria. Is it still worth me trying to keep my options open by applying interstate (as well as applying in QLD through QTAC) and paying another admission centre application fee when I'm a bit scared of the prospect of going to Melbourne (if in the event I am lucky enough to receive an offer)?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2649
« Reply #5957 on: August 09, 2020, 05:31:49 pm »
+4
Hi!

I'm a QLD year 12 student wanting to study medicine at Uni and I'm thinking to do an application for VTAC. I'm aiming to apply for the medical program at Monash and so far my first three preferences are all at Monash. However, I'm concerned about the possibility of moving to Melbourne next year due to the COVID-19 situation in Victoria. Is it still worth me trying to keep my options open by applying interstate (as well as applying in QLD through QTAC) and paying another admission centre application fee when I'm a bit scared of the prospect of going to Melbourne (if in the event I am lucky enough to receive an offer)?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Are your concerns related to the current second wave in Victoria? Or are your concerns more general, about moving interstate etc?
2017-2020: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)

insanipi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos"
  • Respect: +3005
« Reply #5958 on: October 16, 2020, 04:17:19 pm »
+3
Monash seem to have remembered Parkville exists; we just received some new signage (including a giant sign to replace the already big sign idk why but okay 😂) and building names on doors. Kinda starting to feel like a mini-Clayton now 😅
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) (Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics- focusing on molecular biol and editing of glowy proteins)
Follow my uni journey here!