Login | Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 31, 2020, 12:13:12 pm

Author Topic: Monash General Chat  (Read 802809 times)  Share 

insanipi

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos"
  • Respect: +2633
Re: Monash General Chat
« Reply #5895 on: March 26, 2020, 11:45:05 am »
+1
The LTB today only seemed slightly busier at 2pm compared to 8pm from what I saw. Definitely strange to not have it be a hub of activity but I'm glad it's open.
The Parkville honours space has 4 people in it (including me), which is the busiest I've seen it since Monday last week :o

Slightly annoyed that the library at Parkville campus is shut, as I've found that I've often needed a second screen to do my work recently- and the library's where all the PCs are at :/ at least that they are somewhat looking after us though.

Don't know when they'll stop me going into the research labs though, that could be sometime today, or next week; all I know is that the advice given to me by the faculty is to maximise the use of lab time whilst I have it haha
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) (Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics- focusing on molecular biol and editing of glowy proteins)
Follow my uni journey here!

Springyboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +52
« Reply #5896 on: March 30, 2020, 03:18:37 pm »
+1
The LTB today only seemed slightly busier at 2pm compared to 8pm from what I saw. Definitely strange to not have it be a hub of activity but I'm glad it's open.

Unfortunately based on this it seems like it's now only open for staff access.

The Parkville honours space has 4 people in it (including me), which is the busiest I've seen it since Monday last week :o

Slightly annoyed that the library at Parkville campus is shut, as I've found that I've often needed a second screen to do my work recently- and the library's where all the PCs are at :/ at least that they are somewhat looking after us though.

Don't know when they'll stop me going into the research labs though, that could be sometime today, or next week; all I know is that the advice given to me by the faculty is to maximise the use of lab time whilst I have it haha

Based on this https://www.monash.edu/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/2161221/Parkville-campus-map-COVID-19-access.pdf you can get into any building at Parkville if you have swipe card access.

To clarify, maps for Caulfield, Clayton, Parkville & Peninsula have been released showing what you can access and what you can't access.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 03:20:36 pm by Springyboy »

insanipi

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos"
  • Respect: +2633
« Reply #5897 on: March 30, 2020, 03:27:42 pm »
+2
Based on this https://www.monash.edu/__data/assets/pdf_file/0015/2161221/Parkville-campus-map-COVID-19-access.pdf you can get into any building at Parkville if you have swipe card access.
Was already aware of this haha, but thanks- I have access to buildings 402, 403, and 404 from the outside (tested this Friday when they locked the actual building and not the rooms inside haha) and I can still access building 1 through my honours study hallway haha, wasn't stressed about getting in ^-^

More concerned as to when they'll shut us down ngl :P
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) (Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics- focusing on molecular biol and editing of glowy proteins)
Follow my uni journey here!