Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

August 24, 2019, 08:56:45 am

Author Topic: w0lfqu33ns problematic journal!  (Read 6573 times)

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
  • I overthink everything...wait, do I? Yeah I do
  • Respect: +44
Re: w0lfqu33ns problematic journal!
« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2019, 10:37:49 pm »
+2
Whatsup Snitzel SQUADDDD (if you get that...I LOVE YOU)

sooooo... update!

well this week has been quite fast paced.

I am falling behind in Literature which is not good but at the same time its my fault as I haven't don't any homework this weekend and am working all tomorrow!

Now I am having a mind blank and can't remember my week to update ya's!  :(

ummmmmm, Monday.......nothing really exciting happened Monday.
Tuesday I dissected a rat in biology, I actually enjoyed it so much, it was so fascinating and getting a visual of what I have been learning made it better. I called my rat Wez. even though it was a girl  ;D

Friday I attended the careers expo, I actually had lots of fun, I went around with my mates and visited all the uni's and even wandered past the AN booth! I just ended up being an anxious idiot and didn't say much. I saw a guy and girl there though and asked if the books were for sale...I literally bought like $10 so I couldn't get one. So Joseph 41 if that was you....hi!

Wednesday Milk Man had an excursion so it was just me and Bagel Boy for the day....HE IS 16 SOON OMGGGG. We had a good chat. And then continued after school by FaceTiming for 4 hours  ;D.

This weekend not much happened I went shopping today at Costco. Worst.Experience.Ever it was so busy and I was so anxious. Then I saw someone I knew and was so awkward talking to them arghhhhhhh. I couldn't get out of their quick enough!

Tomorrow I am working all day so yeah.

This week I have 2 sacs On Wednesday one on the Digestive System and on Friday Homeostasis. Trying to study all I can so if anyone has any useful tips or things I should remember. PLS DONT HESITATE TO HELP  ;D

Things are good with most people, not much drama this week. I am starting to reconnect with an old friend which is nice, lets see what the future has for us. But yeah. that's all I have for now.

Till next time! - ADIOS

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2019, 08:51:24 pm »
+3
Good Evening my friends. Sorry my posts haven't been as entertaining or energetic recently. I don't even have a proper reason why, I am just lacking everything atm. I have been so exhausted from working and study and long days (I live far away from my school and I catch the train but its still a hike like leave house at 7.30 and get back (depending on the day) sometimes as late as 7 or even 9pm. I am just so exhausted.

I have a sac tomorrow which I am feeing ok about, I have studied quite a bit for it. On Friday I battle the pages with Homeostasis, this one I am more nervous about. Not too sure why.

I have been super super stressed about exams, the rest of this term is hectic!
I have 2 sacs and an English Essay this week and then next week I have my school's work experience, the following week is normal classes and then its a week of exam prep and then exams. I feel like I will be an emotional mess the week prior and the week of exams. Ik its only year 10 and all my teachers are saying not to stress, but every class exams are mentioned and I just start freaking out.

Milkman is well, he and Bagel Boy powered through their essay today, I am proud of them, Bagel Boy struggles a little bit and only got to the 3rd topic sentence but that is a massive achievement for him. He was feeling pretty down but I said to stop comparing himself to others and be proud of your own goals and how he did heaps better then his last essay, gee, I wish I could take some of my own advice!!!!

This weekend I am working, Mothers day will be BUSYYYYY! I am not looking forward to all the anxiety but I get too see my favourite co-worker so I am happy :)

Thats all I have for you guys today!
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • It's Over 9000!!
  • Oxford comma and Avett Brothers enthusiast.
  • Respect: +6106
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2019, 10:01:56 am »
Friday I attended the careers expo, I actually had lots of fun, I went around with my mates and visited all the uni's and even wandered past the AN booth! I just ended up being an anxious idiot and didn't say much. I saw a guy and girl there though and asked if the books were for sale...I literally bought like $10 so I couldn't get one. So Joseph 41 if that was you....hi!

Yeet - yep, that was me! ;D

How did you find the Expo overall?
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man. Yeet ahoy!

Apply for a 2019/2020 TuteSmart scholarship!

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2019, 07:55:35 pm »
+1
Yeet - yep, that was me! ;D

How did you find the Expo overall?

Sorry for being a rude introvert... :( idk I was like imma go up and say hi and say I am w0lfqu33n89 and put a face to a name and then I saw the booth and just shrunk into that shell....sorry Joseph!

I found it amazing actually I had heaps of fun and its exciting because you imagine your future and all that...allthough I did find most uni people there didn't know much. Like I would ask about the ATAR or prerequisites and they would be like um sure lemme check and flick through the book and I am like BRAH I can do that at home! haha like I was hoping for more detail. Torrens uni was very in my face I tried leaving 3 times, I was put off on their nursing programs as they were new and I wanted a place known to be good. so yeah. and the food was expensive but edible :). haha that is very critical of me but I did enjoy the day very much.

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2019, 01:15:21 pm »
+3
UPDATE TIME!

Hey y'all, glad I could be a little more active this week!

So, Wednesday, I completed my SAC on the Digestive System. I feel I did great and I am hoping for an A! This morning I completed my second SAC for the week on Homeostasis, I feel I definitely passed, but I am thinking I maybe got a B. Didn't work as hard which I regret, I put way too much energy into my Digestion sac when I needed to level it out.

Just completed my essay on TKAM, I think that one was a C. I hate essays and can never do them no matter how much prep and study I do. I freak and don't know what to write and then go into panic mode.

Next week I have work experience! Not sure if I have mentioned already but I am working with a family member at a place who assists and helps people with a disability. So I am so pumped to get in my element and help people as best I can. and maybe even make some friends!

What are we all doing in the next week?

Whats something you are all looking forward to this week?

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +1713
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2019, 06:54:42 pm »
+3
Having a mind blank in an assessment sucks :( I don't have too much experience with this but doing a bunch of practices where you only plan + write the intro might help train you to overcome this? 

That sounds like it could be really rewarding - I hope your work experience goes well!

I'm thinking I'll update my journal over the weekend so there'll be more detail there but next week I've got an Academic Mixer (networking event) and I'll be meeting some people I'm going overseas for a leadership program with on :D
2018-2021: Science Advanced - Global Challenges (Honours) @ Monash

Leadership  ; Scientific Methodology ; Wanting to stay productive?

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2019, 10:00:06 pm »
Having a mind blank in an assessment sucks :( I don't have too much experience with this but doing a bunch of practices where you only plan + write the intro might help train you to overcome this? 

That sounds like it could be really rewarding - I hope your work experience goes well!

I'm thinking I'll update my journal over the weekend so there'll be more detail there but next week I've got an Academic Mixer (networking event) and I'll be meeting some people I'm going overseas for a leadership program with on :D

Maybe I can try that! Thanks MT!

Thankyou!

Will definitely be on the lookout for an update then xx

mango8

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +53
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2019, 07:33:48 pm »
+1
Hey Lexi!! Remember me? I've just come back onto your journal and can not think of a better way to spend my Sunday night than read one of my fav journals!! I am so thrilled to be back and catching up on all your posts! Hope life isn't too hard and you're going to keep going honey, I have so much faith in you, I think your heart and soul is just beautiful  💝💕

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2019, 10:18:49 pm »
+1
Hey Lexi!! Remember me? I've just come back onto your journal and can not think of a better way to spend my Sunday night than read one of my fav journals!! I am so thrilled to be back and catching up on all your posts! Hope life isn't too hard and you're going to keep going honey, I have so much faith in you, I think your heart and soul is just beautiful  💝💕

Hey Mango! Yeah I remember you! Awwwwwwww maaaaaa gawdddddd!!! Way to spend your Sunday night? Well honey you just made my Tuesday night, made me a little teary. I love you 😘

mango8

• Trendsetter
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2019, 06:07:37 pm »
Hey Mango! Yeah I remember you! Awwwwwwww maaaaaa gawdddddd!!! Way to spend your Sunday night? Well honey you just made my Tuesday night, made me a little teary. I love you 😘

Well honey I'm gonna be here for the rest of the ride, because I saw from the start how much of gold you have inside of you. You deserve the world and people who see that in you. 💖💖

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2019, 12:12:41 am »
+1
Well honey I'm gonna be here for the rest of the ride, because I saw from the start how much of gold you have inside of you. You deserve the world and people who see that in you. 💖💖

Omg MARRY ME xxxxxx

mango8

• Trendsetter
« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2019, 08:50:35 pm »
"Oh, it's a beautiful night
I think I wanna marry you"

DO I EVEN HAVE TO THINK about my answer? I think not. Let's go honeyyy 😍😍

We both need to start finding and including people in our lives who truly respect, love, care for, appreciate and value us wholeheartedly and completely and not waste it on all those dumb people who are the ones who lost out for not appreciating and valuing us for what's inside of us and seeing our worth, which is priceless 💕

because we deserve it xxxxxx

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2019, 10:52:21 pm »
"Oh, it's a beautiful night
I think I wanna marry you"

DO I EVEN HAVE TO THINK about my answer? I think not. Let's go honeyyy 😍😍

We both need to start finding and including people in our lives who truly respect, love, care for, appreciate and value us wholeheartedly and completely and not waste it on all those dumb people who are the ones who lost out for not appreciating and valuing us for what's inside of us and seeing our worth, which is priceless 💕

because we deserve it xxxxxx

You can say that on repeat babe xx

w0lfqu33n89

• Trendsetter
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2019, 09:04:07 pm »
+1
Good Evening ANers!

So this is gonna start off well and then slowly go downwards because well...I am a sleep deprived, sarcasm lacking teen rn and just need to ARGH!

So yesterday I got my SAC result back for the digestive system, which was a 73% (B) which kinda hurts as I studied my butt of and was very confident in my SAC, but I am still happy with my score and yeah. I tried hard and I passed and I guess at the end of the day I passed and that Is all that matters in senior school.

This week I have a SAC that involves creating my own experiment that involves the movement across a membrane. I sort of hate it as we covered this at the start and I am a little foggy with this area. My partner and I have chosen to look at the SA:V ratio of putting sultanas and apricots in distilled and salt water. But I still dont really have a clue. The whole SA:V ratio doesn't make sense to me, even though I have watched the enrol video on it twice and I am still confused.

So I mentioned singing a while back and how I really feel my true self when singing and how I love to sing more than anything. and on the weekend I worked up the courage to do a duet. and record it, even with melodies in the background. I am feeling quite proud of myself and we are even thinking of starting a joint account on something (yet to decide) to post our singing videos. We wanna start doing more duets which is nice. He is a beautiful singer and I feel amazed to be working with him.

This week has been slow and sad. Monday I had absolutely no motivation to do anything whatsoever. I stayed up late because I struggle to sleep when I am stressed (rip) But exams are eating away at me and I am so stressed. Like I know its only worth 5% (apparently) but we haven't even started revision week and I am loosing sleep over the stress. I am honestly scared to fail all of my exams. I know I will fail my science. And my English and lit I am scared for because we are writing essays on books we finished weeks ago and the information is slowly leaving my brain. Math exam I am probably the most relaxed for (wait wtf....didnt you mention a few posts ago how math was your weakness and you dont get it?) YES BOO YES! That is sad!!!! If math Is the exam I am least stressed about it is bad honey BAD.

so yeah there is my thoughts vomited onto a page and typed up to look somewhat neat and not confusing and scattered.

So anyways. See ya xx

Geoo

• Forum Regular
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2019, 10:30:26 pm »
Hey, I haven't commented on your journal, but have been following along for a while and thought I should say hi. Yeah I really struggled on SA:V ratio! I'm still not amazing at it but I found this video really helped me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNkP4rycLbI. A B is still an awesome mark by the way! And even though SAC stores do count, it's the rank that can mean more to VCAA. So see how well your cohort did, it may have been a harder SAC. ;)

I know it can be a real struggle this time of year with a few exams, it'll be tough and stressful but you can make it. Just think of the school holidays around the corner  ;D. Good luck with exams and try not to stress to much, it will work out in the end but i feel you pain!!!! And maths... have fun the point of my stress
.                                                                                                         |2019| Biology.
                                                                          |2020| English, Maths Methods, Food Studies, Chemistry.
                                                                                                       My VCE 2020 Journal