ATAR Notes: Forum

General Discussion => Lifestyle and Entertainment => General Discussion Boards => Forum Games and Casual Chat => Topic started by: technodisney on September 05, 2018, 04:32:36 pm

Title: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 05, 2018, 04:32:36 pm
The game has started. It starts here
Depending on how many people would be interested in playing I am interested in GMing a werewolf game on AN.

Most of you have probably heard of this game at some point it goes by many names, Mafia, Werewolf and Town of Salem just to name a few. It is traditionally played with a group of people IRL but it is possible to play it online via Forums.

The basic premise is that everyone who plays is assigned a role, Medic, Werewolf, Seer or Villager.

Werewolves: Each night they work together and pick one person to kill. They are the BAD GUYS
Seer: Each night picks a person. I then reveal that person's role to the seer. They are a GOOD GUY
Medic: Each night picks one person they would like to heal. If they are attacked by the werewolves that night and the medic also chooses them then they are not killed. They are a GOOD GUY
Villagers: They have no specials roles and make up the good guys.

The game is split into two phases, the day phase and the night phase, the two phases keep alternating.
During the night phase I will PM any player who I require an action from and then compile them.
During the day phase I will announce what happened during the night (who the werewolves chose to kill) and then anyone who is still alive may discuss with each other to try and deduct who the werewolves are. At the end of the day phase each person votes one person who they would like to lynch.

The GOOD GUYS win if all the werewolves are killed in the lynching.
The BAD GUYS win if all the other players are killed

The fun of the game is that you can talk to each other to try and deduct who the werewolf is. You can reveal your role to another player via PM (or you could also lie). And you can say whatever you want in the public thread to try and deduct who the werewolves are. In other words the best liar is the one who usually wins.

This game can only run however if we have AT LEAST 10 people that would like to play.
Please let me know if you are interested or not and if we have enough people we can start a game.
And also if you have any questions feel free to ask.

:)


People currently in the game:
- insanipi
- katie,rinos
- secretly_a_poet
- PhoenixxFire
- Sine
- Maya24
- S200
- Zeths
- jazcstuart
- blasonduo
- fun.jirachi

We now have enough players.
But the more players the better.

I have decided we will start Sunday 9th September at 7pm providing we get at least one other player.
Each round will go for 48 hours. 24 hours for the night, 24 hours for the day
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on September 05, 2018, 04:43:33 pm
Great initiative, TD! This game is definitely popular at uni in the games club I'm on the committee for, so I'm keen to see how this plays up! ^-^
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 05, 2018, 04:45:59 pm
I haven't played Werewolf in ages! I'll play!  ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 05, 2018, 04:58:19 pm
I'm in! *quietly chants* werewolf, werewolf, werewolf
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 05, 2018, 05:04:29 pm
I'm in, I love this game! I play it online sometimes, but I've never tried to play it on a forum haha. How long will days/nights be? Like, will there be set times when it changes over and rules for what you can do during each time? I know IRL nights are just for actions and you can't talk to each other but I don't know how it works when playing on here.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Sine on September 05, 2018, 05:08:19 pm
Used to play Werewolf in Year 10 maths with one of the greatest teachers  :P

I'm keen if we can get the numbers.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 05, 2018, 05:20:24 pm
I'm in, I love this game! I play it online sometimes, but I've never tried to play it on a forum haha. How long will days/nights be? Like, will there be set times when it changes over and rules for what you can do during each time? I know IRL nights are just for actions and you can't talk to each other but I don't know how it works when playing on here.

I am making up the rules as we go and we may modify some things to adjust if somethings not working.

But I think it is ok to communicate during the night phase. Especially because the werewolves need to anyway.

I am thinking 24 hours for a night and then 24 hours for a day.

Just to account for the different times people are online.

Probably at like 6pm we will make it change over but I am open to suggestions.

Before we start if we get the numbers I will give the times we are playing by.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Maya24 on September 05, 2018, 07:59:34 pm
I'm in. The game sounds fun.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 05, 2018, 08:38:03 pm
I'm in... :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Zeths on September 06, 2018, 12:55:35 pm
I'm in  :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Joseph41 on September 06, 2018, 12:57:02 pm
I'm in  :)

Welcome to the forums, Zeths! ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on September 06, 2018, 01:39:32 pm
Never played this before, but sounds interesting, I'll play!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 06, 2018, 01:44:30 pm
Random question. If I were a werewolf, could I choose to kill the Seer?
Or are they untouchable?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 06, 2018, 01:53:47 pm
We just need at least one more person before we start.
But the more people playing the better the game is.

Assuming that we get at least one more person on Sunday Night at 7pm I will PM each player with their role and we can start. :)

We will go straight into the first night which will end 7pm on Monday. Then a 24 hour day ending at 7pm Tuesday. Then a night lasting until 7pm Wednesday etc...

Random question. If I were a werewolf, could I choose to kill the Seer?
Or are they untouchable?

You may kill the seer.
But the problem is only the seer knows who they are. So you won't know who the seer is.

And people are allowed to lie and pretend to be the seer so you can never be truly sure who is who.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 06, 2018, 03:16:21 pm
Awesome! I honestly love playing town of Salem, it would be awesome if we could add more roles in later games (ie jester trying to get lynched or an executioner trying to get an inno lynched or a spy that can observe what happens at night, options are endless and it gets me excited haha)

Few questions though...

1) how many werewolfís, seers and medics?

2) once we are dead, are we still allowed to discuss and PM? (If not we could include a role that could talk to dead!)

3) Do we have to lynch someone everyday or could we leave the stand empty?

4) Can the werewolves leave notes by the killed that survivors can read?

5) how will you pick who has what role? Random generator?

Count me in for this round though!!! whenever I play this game, it normally is just a guessing game and ends up in luck, especially when the seer dies, so I hope this develops into something epic! :))
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 06, 2018, 03:23:15 pm
Awesome! I honestly love playing town of Salem, it would be awesome if we could add more roles in later games (ie jester trying to get lynched or an executioner trying to get an inno lynched or a spy that can observe what happens at night, options are endless and it gets me excited haha)

Few questions though...

1) how many werewolfís, seers and medics?

2) once we are dead, are we still allowed to discuss and PM? (If not we could include a role that could talk to dead!)

3) Do we have to lynch someone everyday or could we leave the stand empty?

4) Can the werewolves leave notes by the killed that survivors can read?

5) how will you pick who has what role? Random generator?

Count me in for this round though!!! whenever I play this game, it normally is just a guessing game and ends up in luck, especially when the seer dies, so I hope this develops into something epic! :))

Yeah I want to keep it super simple to begin with. If this works out well we can make it a little more complex

1) One quarter of the amount of players rounded down will be a werewolf. 1 seer and one medic

2) I think it is still ok to discuss if you are dead. Since unlike the IRL version the dead don't see everything going on. Maybe in another round we could include a role that can talk to the dead.

3) You do not have to lynch every day. You can also vote to leave the stand empty and if that has the most votes then no one in lynched.

4) I haven't heard of that but I think that is a good idea. :)

5) I will use a random generator to assign the roles so that there is no bias on my end.

Please continue to give suggestions. I haven't really ever played an online version but do have a lot of experience playing with friends IRL.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 06, 2018, 04:18:39 pm
Yeah I want to keep it super simple to begin with. If this works out well we can make it a little more complex

1) One quarter of the amount of players rounded down will be a werewolf. 1 seer and one medic

2) I think it is still ok to discuss if you are dead. Since unlike the IRL version the dead don't see everything going on. Maybe in another round we could include a role that can talk to the dead.

3) You do not have to lynch every day. You can also vote to leave the stand empty and if that has the most votes then no one in lynched.

4) I haven't heard of that but I think that is a good idea. :)

5) I will use a random generator to assign the roles so that there is no bias on my end.

Please continue to give suggestions. I haven't really ever played an online version but do have a lot of experience playing with friends IRL.

Thanks! I really look forward to future games, more people able to do stuff that don't include sitting like ducks (looking at you townies :P ) really makes the game more exciting!

Also! one more thing, do we start on the day phase or night phase?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 06, 2018, 06:21:54 pm
Thanks! I really look forward to future games, more people able to do stuff that don't include sitting like ducks (looking at you townies :P ) really makes the game more exciting!

Also! one more thing, do we start on the day phase or night phase?

Yeah same. I started thinking what roles we should use to begin with. But then I realized we should probably make it super barebones at least to start off with.

Starting with the night phase. Or else someone might just get pointlessly lynched the first day before anything happens. And thatís no fun.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 06, 2018, 08:47:57 pm
I am so in for this!!!!
Glad to come back for Mafia/Werewolf/ToS, haven't played in ages!!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Calebark on September 06, 2018, 08:50:22 pm
Sounds like a great idea, techno! Hell, as I type this, I'm waiting in a ToS lobby with some friends haha. I won't have enough time for this round, but if enough people are keen, count me in for the uture!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 08, 2018, 08:25:06 pm
Tomorrow morning I am going to assign each person their roles on my end and I will send them out around 7pm.

This is your last chance to join in for this game. :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 09, 2018, 08:52:13 pm
And we have begun:

I have used a random generator to assign roles and have PMed each of you with some instructions.

If you have not received a message let me know

The users playing are as follows:
insanipi
katie,rinos
secretly_a_poet
PhoenixxFire
Sine
Maya24
S200
Zeths
Jazcstuart
blasonduo
fun.jirachi

The roles are:
5 Villager
1 Joker (if they are voted off they win)
3 Werewolves
1 Seer (can work out what a person is)
1 Medic (can try to save the person the werewolves try to kill)

You are able to discuss anything going on and pretend to be any role.

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Around 7 pm tomorrow I will tell you who has been killed and instructions on how the day phase works.

But for now a lovely night sets on the peaceful town of ANville.
Good luck, try not to let the werewolves kill you...  ???

Any and all messages from me will be in red in the future.

EDIT: I have decided to add the joker in and have assigned one of the villagers as a joker. They want to be voted off. If the town votes to kill the Joker they immediately win and everyone else loses
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2018, 09:13:36 pm
Hello, werewolves.

I am a Villager, I am nothing important, do not waste your night killing me, because I am 100% not the seer, and most certainly not the medic. The important roles are definitely someone else, please don't kill me. I must stay alive for... reasons..

Boy do we have a few werewolves, I fear the safety of this town.

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 09, 2018, 09:24:28 pm
I'm actually so excited about this haha. I s2g if I get n1d i'm going to come back and haunt you all. I only wish I actually had an interesting role, alas I am stuck watching and hoping I do not get killed during the night, please spare me, the poor villager of no consequence.

Quote from: blasonduo
Boy do we have a few werewolves, I fear the safety of this town.
There's no need for you to be afraid, the werewolves wouldn't kill one of their own.

Those of us who are actually just lowly villagers on the other hand, need to be terrified.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2018, 09:33:14 pm
There's no need for you to be afraid, the werewolves wouldn't kill one of their own.

Pointing fingers already I see, won't it be a real coincidence when we're all dead and you're still here, The "villager".

In all honesty, don't you think its weird how it's always a full moon? Or are they actually not werewolves, but madmen in a costume?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 09, 2018, 09:39:42 pm
Pointing fingers already I see, won't it be a real coincidence when we're all dead and you're still here, The "villager".
I have to get my banter in before the werewolves kill me tonight (I hope not, that was not permission to kill me blasonduo) and reveal that I am indeed a villager

Actually @techno, are you going to reveal peoples roles when they die?

In all honesty, don't you think its weird how it's always a full moon? Or are they actually not werewolves, but madmen in a costume?
But if they are madmen then how are they killing people? Perhaps with guns? LIKE IN YOUR PROFILE PIC #confirmedwerewolf/madman
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 09, 2018, 09:40:39 pm
don't kill me please
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 09, 2018, 09:42:06 pm
Actually @techno, are you going to reveal peoples roles when they die?


I will reveal the role of anyone voted off but not of who the werewolves kill.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 09, 2018, 09:42:33 pm
don't kill me please
that sounds like a low-effort post from a WEREWOLF trying to blend in whilst busy deciding which of us INNOCENTS they will SLAUGHTER tonight


I will reveal the role of anyone voted off but not of who the werewolves kill.

Oof this is gonna be hard.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on September 09, 2018, 09:44:23 pm
Pretty sure as a villager and being insanipi the werewolves would like to kill me first. Pls no <3
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2018, 09:47:59 pm
But if they are madmen then how are they killing people? Perhaps with guns? LIKE IN YOUR PROFILE PIC #confirmedwerewolf/madman

Says the one with Fire in their name, YOU CRAZY PYROMANIAC. Your implementation of "damsel in distress" will not work, you are not scared, you know you are safe.


I will reveal the role of anyone voted off but not of who the werewolves kill.


Ya kiddin, this will be extremely difficult, but i guess it makes sense cos then werewolves won't know if they got the seer (and hence probably win the game)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on September 09, 2018, 09:49:08 pm
that sounds like a low-effort post from a WEREWOLF trying to blend in whilst busy deciding which of us INNOCENTS they will SLAUGHTER tonight
You seem to know a lot about werewolf disguise, coincidence?? Meanwhile as a lowly villager I can only sit here hiding in terror
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 09, 2018, 09:50:34 pm
I'm just a really boring villager, no need to kill me off (please don't!  :( ).
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 09, 2018, 09:51:37 pm
Ya kiddin, this will be extremely difficult, but i guess it makes sense cos then werewolves won't know if they got the seer (and hence probably win the game)

Maybe you are right. I should just reveal the roles no matter what.

I am thinking along the lines of how I play IRL and for my group I play with it usually is the most fun when we don't reveal roles.

But I guess this is a different group of people and a different dynamic online.

I will reveal all roles
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 09, 2018, 09:55:08 pm
ANNNDDD would ya look at that. We have 6 villagers. ONE OF YOU IS LYYYIIIIINNNNGGG. (and it isn't me) i will find out and I WILL KILL YOU (via lynching, because I'm not a werewolf, obviously).

Quote from: blasonduo
you know you are safe.
Alas I know I am not safe, I shall simply have to wait and hope that me being the most awesome AN member is enough to let me survive until tomorrow 8)



Maybe you are right. I should just reveal the roles no matter what.

I am thinking along the lines of how I play IRL and for my group I play with it usually is the most fun when we don't reveal roles.

But I guess this is a different group of people and a different dynamic online.

I will reveal all roles

Hell yeah, if you cc and you are lying we WILL know and you WILL die. We can always change it for future games if it doesn't work out.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2018, 09:56:37 pm

Maybe you are right. I should just reveal the roles no matter what.

I am thinking along the lines of how I play IRL and for my group I play with it usually is the most fun when we don't reveal roles.

But I guess this is a different group of people and a different dynamic online.

I will reveal all roles


In this case townies, the seer is our most valuable resource. We lose them, we lose the game.


Also, we've had 6 people claim townies, meaning that one of us are lying............. #burnPhoenixwithfire
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 09, 2018, 09:58:04 pm
Also, we've had 6 people claim townies, meaning that one of us are lying............. #burnPhoenixwithfire
HA Only werewolves wouldn't know that phoenixes are born from fire, fire cannot harm me
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2018, 10:02:39 pm
HA Only werewolves wouldn't know that phoenixes are born from fire, fire cannot harm me

More the reason to burn you... If you are truly a phoenix, it shouldn't bother you... right? Unless this phoenix you claim is covered in FUR and BLOOD.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 09, 2018, 10:05:36 pm
More the reason to burn you... If you are truly a phoenix, it shouldn't bother you... right? Unless this phoenix you claim is covered in FUR and BLOOD.
Why would you think the werewolf is covered in blood? They haven't killed anyone yet have they? unless you know they've already picked their kill BECAUSE YOU ARE THEM
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 09, 2018, 10:11:29 pm
Well those of us who are telling the truth should probably be worried if I get taken out before tomorrow...
#AmIAnImportantVillager?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2018, 10:13:52 pm
Why would you think the werewolf is covered in blood? They haven't killed anyone yet have they? unless you know they've already picked their kill BECAUSE YOU ARE THEM

You assume these werewolves have never attacked before? Your clear ignorance of the history of werewolves concern me... It's like you're trying to hide something else... Your deceptions won't trick me! I can smell the blood off your coat from a mile away!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on September 09, 2018, 10:18:25 pm
You assume these werewolves have never attacked before? Your clear ignorance of the history of werewolves concern me... It's like you're trying to hide something else... Your deceptions won't trick me! I can smell the blood off your coat from a mile away!!
Such a strong smell for blood, and you expect us to believe you are an innocent human? You have revealed your true nature!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2018, 10:24:17 pm
Such a strong smell for blood, and you expect us to believe you are an innocent human? You have revealed your true nature!

With that much blood that spills during a werewolf kill, it's impossible not to smell it, it STINKS. It's odd how you find it strange that I can smell blood, are you saying you are accustomed to the smell of blood? Very very fishy....

@techno just 2 questions about the medic.

1) Can they heal themselves? If so, how many times?
2) If someone gets attacked but saved by the medic, do we know who was attacked?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 09, 2018, 10:27:32 pm
@techno just 2 questions about the medic.
1) Can they heal themselves? If so, how many times?
2) If someone gets attacked but saved by the medic, do we know who was attacked?

1) They can heal themselves. As many times as they like but not two nights in a row

2) yes I will alert you to who has a bit of blood on them still from the attempted attack
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Sine on September 09, 2018, 10:29:40 pm
Haven't played in a while

Do we just wait till a werewolf kills someone??
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 09, 2018, 10:31:08 pm
Haven't played in a while

Do we just wait till a werewolf kills someone??

The werewolves will tell me who they would like to kill and I will announce it around 7pm tomorrow night taking into account what the medic did
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on September 09, 2018, 10:36:57 pm
Do you reveal who the medic healed even if that person wasn't chosen by the werewolves?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 09, 2018, 10:52:42 pm
Do you reveal who the medic healed even if that person wasn't chosen by the werewolves?
I may hint at it but will never explicitly say it :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2018, 09:03:54 am
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Phoenixx you seem really suss man.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 09:05:40 am
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Phoenixx you seem really suss man.
How would you know what being really suss looks like? Do you have lots of experience with acting suss yourself?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2018, 09:08:51 am
How would you know what being really suss looks like? Do you have lots of experience with acting suss yourself?
Well, yeah. I am the queen of suss, as well as sass. However, I have a favour to ask - can y'all kill me?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 09:11:01 am
However, I have a favour to ask - can y'all kill me?
Why would you want us to kill you. Is it because you are the joker and you want to win?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 09:11:47 am
Hey techno...

Did you say that if the town kills the Joker the town wins?
Or it it if the town kills the joker the Werewolves win?

Or just the joker wins?

I'm a little lost here...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 10, 2018, 09:13:14 am
Hey techno...

Did you say that if the town kills the Joker the town wins?
Or it it if the town kills the joker the Werewolves win?

Or just the joker wins?

I'm a little lost here...

Sorry lol, I am bad at explaining things.

If the joker is voted off the Joker wins and everyone else loses.

If the werewolves kill the joker nothing special happens :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 09:14:07 am
Oh, cool. :)
So we better be careful who we lynch Townies!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 09:17:41 am
So we better be careful who we lynch Townies!
You do indeed need to be wary as werewolves will also lose if we lynch the joker, and you wouldn't like that.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:05:48 am
Well... I'd rather lose to the Joker than be killed by You and BlasonDuo and whoever the third werewolf is...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2018, 10:17:56 am
Third werewolf is probably Lou lol
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:19:21 am
Hah! Pointing fingers! I smell blood!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 10:20:39 am
It is suspicious that you're so sure of who the third werewolf is...is it because you're the first or second?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:22:28 am
Well we already know who the first and second are-  It's you PF and Blasonduo....
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 10:23:54 am
How could you possible be so sure of that S200? You're clearly just trying to mislead people because it is you that is the werewolf
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:25:30 am
How could you possible be so sure of that S200? You're clearly just trying to mislead people because it is you that is the werewolf
I am basing this hypothesis off your lame attempts to clear your name last night...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 10:27:18 am
and yet here we are, and it is you that is trying to clear your name.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 10, 2018, 10:28:57 am
I am basing this hypothesis off your lame attempts to clear your name last night...

Last night? We are still in the current night! There's something very unusual about not knowing what time of day it is! Unusual, but not for werewolves... Trying to tell us something S200?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:31:24 am
and yet here we are, and it is you that is trying to clear your name.
Indeed! But this strawman attack will get you nowhere... You will be lynched at dawn.

Last night? We are still in the current night! There's something very unusual about not knowing what time of day it is! Unusual, but not for werewolves... Trying to tell us something S200?
I'm new to this game. I am still running on Human 24h time rather than Salem's 48h time... :(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 10:31:47 am
I suppose if S200 has already picked who the werewolves will kill then he may have forgotten the time of day. Keep your fellow werewolves in line blasonduo, if you're not careful they will reveal you and won't that be a great day for us villagers.

Why would you be so keen to lynch me S200? Surely only a werewolf would be so keen, if you were a villager you would be too scared to kill me because I am telling the truth about being a villager myself.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 10, 2018, 10:32:21 am
I'm new to this game. I am still running on Human 24h time rather than Salem's 48h time... :(

*ANville time
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:34:58 am
*ANville time
My apologies Gamemaster
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Zeths on September 10, 2018, 12:12:34 pm
Hello there, Warewolves
I am just a simple villager, going about my business.
Please donít kill me first round.
Thanks.  ;)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 10, 2018, 02:01:24 pm
he spelt werewolves incorrectly :o
a clue??!?!?!?!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 07:03:09 pm
It is 7pm.
Dawn is breaking over ANVille.

But @Techno who died?

And what happens in the daytime Phase?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 10, 2018, 07:06:27 pm
Check back in 30 minutes.
I got home late. Just got home. Will give you instructions soon
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 07:07:57 pm
^
Technodisney gets home at dawn?
If you weren't the GM this could be a cause for lynching! :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 10, 2018, 07:33:29 pm
Morning All

The sun rises on ANville.

All the lovely villagers gather in the town square for their daily meeting (it is a long standing tradition since the werewolf masacres of 1887), they all gather around the statue in the middle of the town square for a head count. No one has been killed in over 100 years, but the villagers still always check.

It was insanipi's turn to do the headcount, "blasonduo", "present", "fun_jirachi..... fun_jirachi?". The atmosphere in the town square became tense, not one person has missed the morning rollcall since 1932. Since insanipi was on duty for rollcall she ran over to fun_jirachis shack to make sure they were safe.

When she arrived she found a trail of bloody pawprints covered in fur heading away from their house, "have the werewolves returned, is fun_jirachi ok?" she thought to herself.

Laying on their bed she found fun_jirachi covered in blood, next to them was a note that read:
Quote from: note found next to fun_jirachi
Little Red Riding hood got lost in the Bavarian forest...
Who did she meat?
Spoiler
Werr (Herr) Wolf :D

She quickly ran back to the town square to tell everyone the sad news, fun_jirachi was gone, the town had lost their seer.

Since ANville was such an isolated place they knew that some of the fellow villagers had to secretly be werewolves.


Ok, now for the details:
fun_jirachi is allowed to talk but not give away what they have discovered as the seer, including over PMs, honesty is key here
fun_jirachi must talk with orange text to indicate they are dead.

So you may be asking, how does the day phase work?
This is completely up to the townsfolk how this works.
Have fun accusing each other etc...
The only rule is you must include in bolded lettering who you would like to lynch.
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 6pm tomorrow I will tally the votes (I am going out at 6:30 and want to tell you the results earlier rather than later).
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in green, dead in red:
blasonduo
fun_jirachi (Seer)
insanipi
Jazcstuart
katie,rinos
Maya24
PhoenixxFire
S200
secretly_a_poet
Sine
Zeths

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 07:36:56 pm
Lol weíre screwed. Interesting that it was Insanipi who found the body...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 07:43:30 pm
Damn! We lost our Seer... How did you know who to kill Phoenixx?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 10, 2018, 08:03:03 pm
I literally asked not to die smh you guys
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on September 10, 2018, 08:12:04 pm
Are you serious, the seer is the first one dead??  :'(  :-[ stop it werewolves
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 10, 2018, 08:14:45 pm
We are FUCKED we now have NO way to determine werewolves from town, sad to say, but itís basically gg from here.

I blame PhoenixFire
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 08:17:53 pm
We are FUCKED we now have NO way to determine werewolves from town, sad to say, but itís basically gg from here.

I blame PhoenixFire
Are you Voting PhoenixxFire?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 10, 2018, 08:29:49 pm
Are you Voting PhoenixxFire?

Not yet.... I need to go through the quiet ones first, statistically higher chance of them being a werewolf.

@techno

When someone gets voted up, are they allowed to make a final statement before dying? Or is that too much management issues?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 10, 2018, 08:42:43 pm
@techno

When someone gets voted up, are they allowed to make a final statement before dying? Or is that too much management issues?

I will ask the person who was voted to death for a final statement over PM, I will reveal it at the next dawn as their will.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2018, 09:11:54 pm
Damn, the seer. Hey blas, who's on your suspect list so far?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:14:43 pm
Who are the silent ones?
@Maya, @Katie, @Insanipi... :o
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Maya24 on September 10, 2018, 10:14:56 pm
 I have a gut feeling its   PhoenixxFire.
So that's my vote

VOTE <  PhoenixxFire
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 10:16:58 pm
I suspect @poet. It would make sense that you pick fun_jirachi to murder first. I canít see you wanting to kill the mods or your friends n1.

For the same reason I suspect @maya for not being killed n1.

Obviously the third is blasonduo.



Edit: would you look at that reactionary vote from maya, the clear suspect.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:19:42 pm
Pretty sure as a villager and being insanipi the werewolves would like to kill me first. Pls no <3
This seems a very innocuous post. Is this the joker?

As it stands rn, my call is Vote: Katie_Rinos
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 10:21:11 pm
Seems strange that she would be so worried. Surely no werewolf would be heartless enough to kill the games mod n1

Also I forgot, whereís @jaczstuart at?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:24:51 pm
Seems strange that she would be so worried. Surely no werewolf would be heartless enough to kill the games mod n1
Lol. The very fact that she is alive can testify that I am not a wolf.
my first action would be to get rid of her for the continual destruction on the other games >:(


Jaczstuart... hmmm... 🤔🤔
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 10:27:50 pm
Hmm I hadnít considered that. However surely you would enjoy threatening her more? I havenít seen her desecrating that game too much today. Perhaps thatís because she wished to remain alive
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 10, 2018, 10:32:11 pm
Hmm I hadnít considered that. However surely you would enjoy threatening her more? I havenít seen her desecrating that game too much today. Perhaps thatís because she wished to remain alive
You clearly haven't been playing that game within the last few hours. We finally got above 5... :-\

Idk. I really suck at machiavellianism, so the answer is no, I wouldn't enjoy threatening her more.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on September 10, 2018, 10:36:13 pm
Hmm I hadnít considered that. However surely you would enjoy threatening her more? I havenít seen her desecrating that game too much today. Perhaps thatís because she wished to remain alive
Did you ever consider that I actually had a 10-6 uni day and I actually needed to study? ;)

I don't feel too threatened, but maybe I should VOTE PhoenixxFire just in case. :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 10, 2018, 10:36:41 pm
This seems a very innocuous post. Is this the joker?

As it stands rn, my call is Vote: Katie_Rhinos
Who are the silent ones?
@Maya, @Katie, @Insanipi... :o
Spells my last name wrong ... :(
I've told you guys, I'm just an innocent villager. There's no point in killing me. (The only reason I'm quiet at the moment is because I have an assignment due tomorrow)

Will vote on someone later, still haven't decided yet...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on September 10, 2018, 10:40:30 pm
Also I forgot, whereís @jaczstuart at?
Jaczstuart... hmmm... 🤔🤔
Sorry for simply cowering over here quietly in fear, as someone with absolutely nothing to hide I am shocked you would suspect me like this.
I agree with PheonixFire, Maya's reaction vote and lack of previous involvement is highly suspicious...
Also @zeths where you at?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Maya24 on September 10, 2018, 10:44:28 pm
I was just busy with school work. I'm just listening to my gut feeling.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 10:57:16 pm
You clearly haven't been playing that game within the last few hours. We finally got above 5... :-\

Idk. I really suck at machiavellianism, so the answer is no, I wouldn't enjoy threatening her more.
The last few hours you say.... so since around 8? AFTER THE NIGHT ENDED?? Very suspicious (also no I havenít been, Iíve been at work all night haha).
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 10, 2018, 11:37:26 pm
Itís almost impossible to tell, it could be anyone and this could be a random lynch, and it makes me fear that the jester will win by pure luck now.

As this day means a potential killing might occur, Iíll take this serious as every towns life right now is precious.

Currently, my eye is on poet, sheís very quiet recently, and I feel like her role is at play. I suspect her.

In terms of PF, I honestly donít think itís her, I reckon sheíd be the type of ww to sneak under the radar, but sheís not doing that so I feel like she is a villager.

Again, all this is almost pure guessing, very little logic, and honestly itíll always be a random guess.

As I see PFís name being voted up, and I donít want that, Iím going to vote NO VOTE

This is subject to change :p
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2018, 11:43:28 pm
Aww the werewolf doesnít want to risk losing when he knows he has the advantage with the Seers death. How predictable.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 11, 2018, 09:11:32 am
I don't know... Sine's been pretty quiet too...

I'm kind of suspecting basonduo, Katie, Sine or Zeths.

My vote goes to VOTE <No vote>

But my eye is on you guys 0_0
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Sine on September 11, 2018, 09:28:01 am
Too much uni work haven't been able to keep up worth the game  :(

Ill vote no vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 11, 2018, 03:02:17 pm
At this point, I'm going to vote No vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 11, 2018, 03:16:25 pm
Just a reminder, I will be tallying the votes at 6pm tonight
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 11, 2018, 04:37:16 pm
In view of not killing a possibly innocent individual, I change my vote... No Vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on September 11, 2018, 04:47:08 pm
I agree that choosing anyone at this point is almost randomly guessing, so I vote No vote (not that it will be any easier tomorrow, seeing as we already lost our seer  >:( )
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 11, 2018, 05:28:11 pm
well i can't say i wasn't expecting myself to be killed, everytime with ToS or playing with my friends its always n1. werewolves got lucky i guess
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 11, 2018, 05:56:56 pm
No vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 11, 2018, 06:26:54 pm
Dawn Falls on the second night

The villagers were very bothered that fun_jirachi was killed, the townsfolk were mourning her all day while puzzling about who the werewolves were. Upon searching for clues as to what happened they did happen upon some unused medical equipment near Zeths dwelling.

They ultimately decided that there is no point prosecuting anyone as they haven't recieved enough information.
Zeths stayed oddly silent all day, the townsfolk started to worry about what he is up to, was it some sort of sign?
maya24 and insanipi went against the rest of the town.

Graveyard
(https://i.imgur.com/4bYZ1Xg.jpg)

Admin:

Medic send me the person you would like to heal
werewolves send me the person you would like to kill with a death not
6pm tomorrow is the due time

The players still alive are in green, dead in red:
blasonduo
fun_jirachi (Seer)
insanipi
Jazcstuart
katie,rinos
Maya24
PhoenixxFire
S200
secretly_a_poet
Sine
Zeths

if you have any questions ask.
good luck all
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 11, 2018, 06:45:26 pm
first, its not your fault you didnt know, but im a dude :) second, hot damn that graveyard makes me feel so much better about dying. third, your modding is so great! keep it up! and lastly inb4 medic gets killed
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 11, 2018, 07:55:37 pm
I LOVE the graveyard. Hope there aren't any graves for the werewolves, mourning them would be silly. They deserve NOTHING.

These were the final results of the voting, take what you will of them.

blasonduo         Voted for no one
insanipi            Voted PhoenixFire
Jazcstuart         Voted for no one
katie,rinos         Voted for no one
Maya24            Voted PhoenixFire
PhoenixxFire         Voted for no one
S200            Voted for no one (changed twice)
secretly_a_poet      Voted for no one
Sine               Voted for no one
Zeths            Did not vote

I have a feeling that Zeths is afk?
EDIT: apologies Miss Werewolf, fixed Phoenix's vote.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 11, 2018, 07:58:30 pm
@blasonduo did too, just super last minute because my phone died as I was trying to
No vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 12, 2018, 08:13:54 am
first, its not your fault you didnt know, but im a dude :) second, hot damn that graveyard makes me feel so much better about dying. third, your modding is so great! keep it up! and lastly inb4 medic gets killed

funny story. When typing it I originally typed them because I didnít know your gender. But that just made the sentence look off, I was sitting there for over a minute trying to work out what I should call you. It ended up being a random guess. 😝

And I know Zeths irl, he just forgot to check yesterday. He should be back soon.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Zeths on September 12, 2018, 03:18:08 pm
Hello fellow townspeople,
Sorry I didn't vote but I would have gone with no vote anyway.
I am glad that the majority vote was for no one to die,
but I think that we should be suspicious of those that voted for another's death.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 12, 2018, 06:42:32 pm
I am sorry guys, there are some stressful things going on in my life and I am struggling to cope right now.

Because of that and that I want to make sure I am putting effort into this game I am going to delay day 2 by 24 hours.

I could say "this person died go on and vote on who you would like to lynch", but that would just make the game bland.

Tomorrow the next dawn will start and I should be fine with coping then, it is just theres a few things that have happened the past few days making me unable to cope.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Maya24 on September 12, 2018, 07:07:53 pm
Take your time. I hope you are okay
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 12, 2018, 07:15:29 pm
Hope your ok Techno 💙💙
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 12, 2018, 07:27:58 pm
Hope you're OK, take as long as you need
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 13, 2018, 07:44:38 pm
Morning All

First of all, yes I am doing ok. Last night was just a bit stressful for me, but I should be fine now and that will be the only day I have missed.


The sun rises on ANville on the second day

After fun_jirachi's brutal death yesterday there was some tension when everyone gathered in the town square, Sine was very quick to point out that on the statue in the middle of the town square there was some blood sprayed all over it, had the werewolves been feasting last night?

It was Maya24's turn to do the headcount, "blasonduo", "fun_jirachi..... ", there were a few moments of awkard silence before Maya24 continued, "insanipi", "Jazcstuart", "katie_rinos", "PhoenixxFire", "PF are you here". Maya24 then went wandering over to PFs house to see if sheI am sorry if I am making up your genders, It is hard to distinguish online could see anything.

There was blood outside her home, Maya24 found a note nailed on her door,
Quote from: Note on PFs door
It's fur real this time...


She quickly ran back to the town square to tell everyone the sad news, PF was gone,  :-[, and there was nothing that could be done to save her

The tensions started growing in the village, they had to work out and lynch the werewolves soon, or else they would all soon be dead meat, werewolf food.

Graveyard
(https://i.imgur.com/aCDbnWa.jpg)

Ok, now for the details:
PF is allowed to talk
PF must talk with [/color]orange text to indicate they are dead.

Same method of voting as yesterday

The only rule is you must include in bolded lettering who you would like to lynch.
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 6pm tomorrow I will tally the votes (I am going out at 6:30 and want to tell you the results earlier rather than later).
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in green, dead in red:
blasonduo
fun_jirachi (Seer)
insanipi
Jazcstuart
katie,rinos
Maya24
PhoenixxFire
S200
secretly_a_poet
Sine
Zeths

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :D

Due time for the votes is at 7pm tomorrow night
I have a school event that night and will not update you until the morning
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on September 13, 2018, 08:10:34 pm
Wow Pheonix, that's very surprising indeed...  ???
I'm just going to go ahead and say we should be suspicious of Insanipi and Maya, who as Zeths pointed out both voted to lynch PheonixFire who was then mysteriously killed the next night.
I'll VOTE Insanipi for now, but this is definitely subject to change

Also thanks Techno, glad your better, love the puns  ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on September 13, 2018, 10:23:04 pm
I'm currently a bit busy with uni, so I'll just preemptively go with NO VOTE

(I see @blasonduo is also a tad quiet rn...)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 13, 2018, 10:24:37 pm

HOW DARE YOU KILL ME! I thought you were my friends :'( but ONE OF YOU betrayed me. And I will find you and haunt you forever.

I even know who it is. BLASONDUO I accuse you.

You were hestitant to vote me off because you thought I was the fool, but it is you who has been a fool, you have revealed your true identity AS A WEREWOLF. You didnít want me voted off in case it made me win, so instead you waited until the dead of night and mercilessly slaughtered me!

YOU DESERVE TO BE HUNG!!
soz thatís a bit violent, but you did kill me after all


Quote from: technodisney
I am sorry if I am making up your genders, It is hard to distinguish online
You got it right, but please donít feel like you have guess. You donít have to use gendered pronouns. Even though it might seem weird itís totally fine to use generic ones and making that seem less weird helps make life a bit easier for people who donít identify with either so win-win :) Soz for going all PC on you but itís important
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 13, 2018, 10:30:43 pm
Quote
You got it right, but please donít feel like you have guess. You donít have to use gendered pronouns. Even though it might seem weird itís totally fine to use generic ones and making that seem less weird helps make life a bit easier for people who donít identify with either so win-win :) Soz for going all PC on you but itís important

Ok, do I use they, them and there? Or is there different terminology I should use?
I will use gender specific pronouns for the people I know for sure, but if I am unsure I will use the generic ones, the last thing I want to do is offend someone.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 13, 2018, 10:58:31 pm
Ok, do I use they, them and there? Or is there different terminology I should use?
I will use gender specific pronouns for the people I know for sure, but if I am unsure I will use the generic ones, the last thing I want to do is offend someone.

Yeah, just use they if you donít know someoneís gender. The English language hasnít quite caught up with the idea of being able to talk to someone without seeing them haha
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 14, 2018, 08:31:57 am

You guys have to kill someone at least soonish. The current count is 4 town vs 3 evil.

If you donít lynch someone then tomorrow you have to rely on the fool to vote with you. On the other hand if you lynch wrong today then youíre screwed. So the obvious choice is to hang the murderer Blasonduo
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 14, 2018, 08:48:13 am
Blas has been really suss, but how can we know? I still think itís one of the quiet ones.

Also Zeths has been reaaaalllyyy dodgy at school the past couple of days...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 14, 2018, 03:47:02 pm
At the moment I'll vote Blasonduo (but could change).
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 14, 2018, 04:48:45 pm
(I see @blasonduo is also a tad quiet rn...)

Yeah, I've fallen pretty ill, still trying to recover at this moment.

HOW DARE YOU KILL ME! I thought you were my friends :'( but ONE OF YOU betrayed me. And I will find you and haunt you forever.

I even know who it is. BLASONDUO I accuse you.

Still trying to accuse me? Here's my defence, it would be INCREDIBLY stupid of me to kill you as a werewolf as that just places a target on my back (which it did) The werewolves knew this too, and since they know I'm not a werewolf, they hope that they can get me killed. Haunt me all you want, soon enough you'll see that I'm as innocent as can be, and would never kill PhoenixFire :))

You guys have to kill someone at least soonish. The current count is 4 town vs 3 evil.

You forgot about the doctor it's currently 5 vs 3 (jester not included), so its not "game" yet.

Speaking of, @techno, what was Phoenix's role?

As of who to lynch, I don't know, but the votes for Phoenix yesterday makes for some very suspicious people, so I think it's better to lynch and cross our fingers VOTE insanipi (for trying to kill phoenix)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on September 14, 2018, 05:08:13 pm
VOTE insanipi (for trying to kill phoenix)
Not me pls, I swear that I'm a villager! Trust me, I'm a (very) bad liar :'( <3
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 14, 2018, 05:11:09 pm
I agree she's a bad Liar...
But I personally think that she is the Joker, so I am gonna vote Katie Rinos Did I spell it rite?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 14, 2018, 06:00:43 pm
Not me pls, I swear that I'm a villager! Trust me, I'm a (very) bad liar :'( <3

Okay, I believe you, VOTE Katie_Rinos
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Maya24 on September 14, 2018, 07:08:32 pm
I think i'm going to go with the majority
VOTE Katie_Rinos
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 14, 2018, 11:02:58 pm
Your all going to murder another innocent villager!! :(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 14, 2018, 11:14:48 pm
Innocent??? ??? ??? ??? *raising double eyebrows emoji*
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 14, 2018, 11:29:08 pm
just got home from a school event.
I will tally up all the votes tomorrow morning.

Werewolves can send me their next victim, and the medic can send me the person they are gonna try to heal
Due time is 7pm tomorrow (Saturday)
I will give a proper update in the morning.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 15, 2018, 09:28:37 am
Sorry, I was also at said school event- vote Katie,rinos
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Zeths on September 15, 2018, 02:18:07 pm
I guess Iíll just go with the popular vote because I havenít got much time, Vote katie,rinos.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 23, 2018, 04:03:00 pm
I assume we lynched Katie Rinos?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on September 23, 2018, 08:21:37 pm
At what stage could I join?

Sounds great.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 24, 2018, 12:45:49 pm
At what stage could I join?

Sounds great.
as soon as we finish this game and start a new one, if technodisney is alive...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 24, 2018, 12:52:44 pm
if technodisney is alive...
Being GM, only Techno knows who the medic is, but whoever they are, they should give him a  checkup... :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 24, 2018, 11:04:17 pm
ahahaha! All apart of my plan!

The werewolves CAN'T win and kill us all if time stops in ANville!!

Let's just all enjoy this bliss feeling euphoria! :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 24, 2018, 11:09:16 pm
Hmmm... Your plan... :-\

So you are actually the Joker!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 24, 2018, 11:13:31 pm
Hmmm... Your plan... :-\

So you are actually the Joker!

Well this wouldn't make sense though, if I were joker, I would want time to pass so I could get lynched and win. Time stopping for the werewolves is just as bad for the joker.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 24, 2018, 11:18:16 pm
Hmmm. Glad the time stopped really... This "we think that they think that we think that they think" is so weird...
A break was good...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 25, 2018, 01:06:55 pm
Guys... was the GM killed by the werewolves??!?!? :O
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 25, 2018, 01:49:51 pm
First of all I am so sorry for all the delays, from now on I will continue with daily updates.
The time in ANville has officially resumed

Dawn Falls on the third night

After PhoenixxFire was found dead this morning the whole town tried to calculate who the werewolves are.. They knew that there were three werwolves among them but were unsure who the werewolves are.

ultimately they decided to kill of Katie_Rinos. So they stuck her in the guillotine and the whole town was cheering "kill the wolf!, kill the wolf!" while dancing around the guillotine. Poet was the one assigned to activate the guillotine and cut her head off. The whole town was overjoyed when she pulled a switch and the town thought they killed a werewolf.

It won't be until tomorrow morning when they check the decapitated head that they will find out whether Katie was actually a werewolf, it will turn into a werewolf head over night if Katie is one.

Graveyard
(https://i.imgur.com/Yi2zZEy.jpg)

Admin:

Medic send me the person you would like to heal
werewolves send me the person you would like to kill with a death note
katie_rinos send me a "death note", final words you would like to tell the town.
6pm tomorrow (Wednesday) is the due time

The players still alive are in green, dead in red:
blasonduo
fun_jirachi (Seer)
insanipi
Jazcstuart
katie,rinos
Maya24
PhoenixxFire
S200
secretly_a_poet
Sine
Zeths

if you have any questions ask.
good luck all
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 25, 2018, 02:04:32 pm
He's aliiiive! :D
Also OMG WHY DID I DECAPITATE SOMEONE GROSSSSS :((
AND FUCK IT, KATIE I'M SO SORRY :((((((
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 25, 2018, 02:43:05 pm
Oh no, time has started, and so will the killings!

KATIE I'M SO SORRY :((((((

Don't be sorry yet, let's wait and see....

@techno Welcome back! Hope everything is okay!

Should I assume that the dead with no offical roles are just townies? (ie PF)?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on September 25, 2018, 02:46:03 pm
@techno Welcome back! Hope everything is okay!

Should I assume that the dead with no offical roles are just townies? (ie PF)?

everythings not gonna be ok till the exams are over, but I am better.

I will reveal anything noteworthy. :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on October 07, 2018, 07:25:27 pm
Sorry.

School is stressing me out and I can't handle doing this for now

If someone wants to take over I can give you over all the info on each persons roles.

Otherwise I feel like the best course of action is to wait until exams are finished and then I will start a new werewolf game without all of this stress going on.

Again, I am sooo sorry.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on October 07, 2018, 07:30:06 pm
All G dude.

I was actually going to suggest the other day that we leave this till after exams... ;)

It's hard enough worrying about exams, without worrying about being killed in the night :P

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on October 07, 2018, 07:42:19 pm
Sorry.

School is stressing me out and I can't handle doing this for now

If someone wants to take over I can give you over all the info on each persons roles.

Otherwise I feel like the best course of action is to wait until exams are finished and then I will start a new werewolf game without all of this stress going on.

Again, I am sooo sorry.
All good, techno. We're all in the same position, no sweat finishing, we'll get it done some time :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on October 09, 2018, 11:45:37 am
Sorry.

-snip

Completely fine! In the end, it all boils down to you and your wellbeing, and that needs to be the #1 priority. Goodluck with everything, we can wait :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on November 20, 2018, 01:33:15 pm
WE ARE BACK

Been a while, but I have now finished exams and are free. So I am able to continue this game.

Anyone listed below is still alive. Please check in so I know you would like to continue. On Friday the game will continue and I will announce who the werewolves have decided to kill.
Please check in before then or you will be lynched.

blasonduo
insanipi
Jazcstuart
Maya24
S200
secretly_a_poet
Sine
Zeths
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on November 20, 2018, 02:15:49 pm
WE ARE BACK

Been a while, but I have now finished exams and are free. So I am able to continue this game.

Anyone listed below is still alive. Please check in so I know you would like to continue. On Friday the game will continue and I will announce who the werewolves have decided to kill.
Please check in before then or you will be lynched.

blasonduo
insanipi
Jazcstuart
Maya24
S200
secretly_a_poet
Sine
Zeths
Oh shit she's in yoooo
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jazcstuart on November 20, 2018, 02:19:10 pm
Yes! Keen to uncover those treacherous werewolves!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on November 20, 2018, 02:23:16 pm
I'm in; Don't lynch me, lynch the werewolves!   :-\

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on November 20, 2018, 02:26:57 pm
I'm in; Don't lynch me, lynch the werewolves!   :-\

But...you are a werewolf so howís that supposed to work??
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on November 20, 2018, 02:29:29 pm

But...you are a werewolf so howís that supposed to work??
No, no... You have it all wrong.

I must stay alive, 'cause of reasons...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on November 20, 2018, 02:33:28 pm
I must stay alive, 'cause of reasons...
ARE YOU ADMITTING TO BEING A WEREWOLF??!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on November 20, 2018, 02:34:23 pm
No!

I don't want the Werewolves to kill me, but in these times of trouble, you can't trust the fellow civilians to not kill me, soooooo
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on November 20, 2018, 03:38:46 pm
;)

So basically if S200 doesnít die by the ww tomorrow, I think we found our first one
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on November 20, 2018, 04:11:09 pm
;)

So basically if S200 doesnít die by the ww tomorrow, I think we found our first one
Sounds like something a werewolf would say to take the suspicion off themself
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on November 21, 2018, 09:10:21 pm
WE ARE BACK

Been a while, but I have now finished exams and are free. So I am able to continue this game.

Anyone listed below is still alive. Please check in so I know you would like to continue. On Friday the game will continue and I will announce who the werewolves have decided to kill.
Please check in before then or you will be lynched.

blasonduo
insanipi
Jazcstuart
Maya24
S200
secretly_a_poet
Sine
Zeths

Definitely still in :D
(Sorry for my delay in response here- busy busy haha)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on January 25, 2019, 10:44:23 pm
Man, this was fun to eat popcorn to. Wonder what happened.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on January 25, 2019, 11:56:00 pm
I miss the banter :(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on January 26, 2019, 12:11:15 am
I miss the banter :(
NO, YOU MISS KILLING INNOCENT VILLAGERS, YOU WEREWOLF
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on January 26, 2019, 12:34:20 am
NO, YOU MISS KILLING INNOCENT VILLAGERS, YOU WEREWOLF
umm. Ooft. I thought the salt would have worn off a little by now...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on January 26, 2019, 12:42:19 am
umm. Ooft. I thought the salt would have worn off a little by now...
Is this just a game to you?? >:(
He killed me :'(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on January 26, 2019, 12:51:13 am
Is this just a game to you?? >:(
He killed me :'(

And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for the meddling time freezes! D:<

Actually though, just you wait, and you'll see that your blood was never on my hands! I'm clean!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on January 28, 2019, 03:35:35 pm
Man, this was fun to eat popcorn to. Wonder what happened.

Uhhhh. Hi....

Sorry.

May continue. May not.

Need to sort out my life first.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on January 28, 2019, 04:18:45 pm
Uhhhh. Hi....

Sorry.

May continue. May not.

Need to sort out my life first.
Announcement
Starting from (insert time here, probably next week), I will be temporarily/permanently taking this game over. It may take a while for me to figure out how to run this properly, but I hope it gets working fine. Stay tuned, watch this space.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on January 29, 2019, 09:53:22 am
Announcement
Starting from (insert time here, probably next week), I will be temporarily/permanently taking this game over. It may take a while for me to figure out how to run this properly, but I hope it gets working fine. Stay tuned, watch this space.
whoop whoop!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 02, 2019, 04:43:07 pm
I think that, given the length of time this has been going (and the bitterness involved) it might be better to just start a new game, so I think this will start in the next week, but first I'd like people to acknowledge that they are still in for the new game. We might get techno to do a reveal of the roles of last game as well.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on February 02, 2019, 04:45:39 pm
I think that, given the length of time this has been going (and the bitterness involved) it might be better to just start a new game, so I think this will start in the next week, but first I'd like people to acknowledge that they are still in for the new game. We might get techno to do a reveal of the roles of last game as well.
Whilst I personally prefer to just sit and watch without question, should you let a new bunch of people sign up in that case?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on February 02, 2019, 05:23:20 pm
I think that, given the length of time this has been going (and the bitterness involved) it might be better to just start a new game, so I think this will start in the next week, but first I'd like people to acknowledge that they are still in for the new game. We might get techno to do a reveal of the roles of last game as well.

good idea for a new game. :)
Sorry guys for not being active keeping it going.  :-\
Yertle will be able to do a much better job then me I reckon :)


Now for the role reveals.....
In alphabetical order
blasonduo
Villager
fun_jirachi
Seer
insanipi
Villager
Jazcstuart
Medic
katie rinos
Villager
Maya 24
Villager
PhoenixxFire
Joker
S200
WEREWOLF
poet
WEREWOLF
Sine
WEREWOLF
Zeths
Villager
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on February 02, 2019, 05:29:58 pm
blasonduo
Villager
Fake news.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 02, 2019, 06:19:41 pm
should you let a new bunch of people sign up in that case?
Yes please!  ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 02, 2019, 09:54:54 pm
Fake news.
hehehehehe
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on February 02, 2019, 10:26:09 pm
hehehehehe
>:(

Btw Iím totally in for another game @yertle :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on February 02, 2019, 10:52:54 pm
^Was convinced blasonduo was a werewolf!

I'm in for another game!!  :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: MB_ on February 03, 2019, 05:44:23 am
I'd love to play this time around as well
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on February 03, 2019, 08:29:17 am
Me too! Just don't kill me first round :'(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 03, 2019, 08:44:49 am
I'd like to join :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 03, 2019, 09:46:14 am
Yes please to a new game
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 03, 2019, 10:43:05 am
Ah! My innocence has been announced!!

Seems like PhoenixxFire wasnít all that innocent after all.....

Looking forward to the new game :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Jigsaw on February 03, 2019, 12:17:49 pm
I'm down for a game :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on February 03, 2019, 06:01:03 pm
Iíll be a player this time. 🙂
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 03, 2019, 10:20:42 pm
So the list currently is as follows:
- insanipi
- katie,rinos
- secretly_a_poet
- PhoenixxFire
- Sine
- Zeths
- blasonduo
- fun.jirachi
- technodisney
- Jigsaw
- miniturtle
- MB_
- Erutepa

That's 13 players, so 1 Seer, 1 Medic and 1 Joker, 6 Villagers and 4 Werewolves

If I've left anyone out or left anyone out who doesn't want to get involved, please let me know. My running of this game may be a little shaky, as I haven't even played it in years.

I will try and let people know their roles tomorrow, for a Tuesday/Wednesday start, so long as I get the all clear from people involved. By the way, I apologise if I gave the impression that I thought there were any serious issues going on in my previous post, but would I be running it if I thought there was? :) Banter is encouraged.

Following previous initiatives, I will type posts in red, and dead players in some other colour (work it out guys, you're old enough to choose a colour between you)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 03, 2019, 10:24:39 pm
Sounds good, my friend.
I vote for teal as the dead colour :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on February 03, 2019, 10:46:10 pm
So the list currently is as follows:
- insanipi
- katie,rinos
- secretly_a_poet
- PhoenixxFire
- Sine
- Maya24
- S200
- Zeths
- jazcstuart
- blasonduo
- fun.jirachi
- technodisney
- Jigsaw
- miniturtle
- MB_
- Erutepa

As for some of the old names, I don't see them much on the forums anymore. Have you PM'd them just in case? (Excluding the ones that literally commented they're in obviously)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 03, 2019, 10:56:32 pm
As for some of the old names, I don't see them much on the forums anymore. Have you PM'd them just in case? (Excluding the ones that literally commented they're in obviously)
I probably should check up with Zeths, S200 and Maya? Any other people?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 03, 2019, 11:15:49 pm
I probably should check up with Zeths, S200 and Maya? Any other people?
I know Zeths irl so I'll ask him :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on February 04, 2019, 10:31:25 am
I know Zeths irl so I'll ask him :)

do you want me to ask Zeths or have you got it?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on February 04, 2019, 02:09:21 pm
I probably should check up with Zeths, S200 and Maya? Any other people?
Is jaczstuart still playing as well? Also did Sine PM separately?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on February 04, 2019, 02:10:37 pm
I'm still in for a game :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 06, 2019, 12:29:55 am
UPDATE:
Just waiting on Sine and Zeths confirmation, please stay tuned for more updates. The list above has been updated as of now.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 11, 2019, 08:59:39 pm
Alright, having not heard about those players, I'm going to cut them for this round at least.
So the list is as follows:
- insanipi
- katie,rinos
- Poet
- PhoenixxFire
- blasonduo
- fun_jirachi
- technodisney
- Jigsaw
- miniturtle
- MB_
- Erutepa

That's 11 players, so 1 Seer, 1 Medic and 1 Joker, 5 Villagers and 3 Werewolves

I will be sending out a list of roles soon, so stay tuned. When you receive the message, please just confirm that you have received it so we can start as soon as everyone is ready.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 13, 2019, 08:31:12 am
The game starts now.
Night falls on the town of AN. Beware of the werewolves in your midst!
The instructions are as follows:
The Seer needs to send me the name of the person whose role they wish to see.
The Medic needs to send me the name of the person they wish to heal.
The Werewolves need to decide a person to kill.
Everyone else needs to sit tight and say their prayers... :)
I need to have these by noon tomorrow.

Let the banter begin! :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 13, 2019, 08:53:13 am
The game starts now.
Night falls on the town of AN. Beware of the werewolves in your midst!
The instructions are as follows:
The Seer needs to send me the name of the person whose role they wish to see.
The Medic needs to send me the name of the person they wish to heal.
The Werewolves need to decide a person to kill.
Everyone else needs to sit tight and say their prayers... :)
I need to have these by noon tomorrow.

Let the banter begin! :)
I would like to kill Poet please.
Thank
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 13, 2019, 08:56:46 am
I would like to kill Poet please.
Thank

Sounds a bit suss don't you think? 
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 13, 2019, 08:58:58 am
Sounds a bit suss don't you think?
You can hear that?
I thought I was speaking in werewolf.
Or are you also a...
Hmmm
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 13, 2019, 09:32:42 am
I would like to kill Poet please.
Thank
what did I do??
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 13, 2019, 09:40:10 am
You can hear that?
I thought I was speaking in werewolf.
Or are you also a...
Hmmm

Haha right.  You're the joker or something I guess?
Or maybe a werewolf who believes in hiding in plain sight?

Bit of an odd thing for a villager to say though
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 13, 2019, 10:48:48 am
Hey guys I am the Seer My werewolf senses are tingling!

So doctor, wherever you are, PLEASE be on me tonight, I will reveal who I checked the following morning, so we can clear (or convict) a name.

I'm gonna save this town!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: MB_ on February 13, 2019, 10:54:24 am
Haha right.  You're the joker or something I guess?
Or maybe a werewolf who believes in hiding in plain sight?

Bit of an odd thing for a villager to say though
tbh, I'd be concerned if he didn't say something like that
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 13, 2019, 10:59:18 am
tbh, I'd be concerned if he didn't say something like that
Yertle, if Erutepa is the Joker this is the most predictable game of werewolf in history
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Jigsaw on February 13, 2019, 11:06:24 am
Medic, look out for me. I have a bad feeling about this ...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on February 13, 2019, 11:10:56 am
Finally I can start eating popcorn again.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 13, 2019, 11:16:33 am
@yertle If I were to pick the joker as the one to investigate, will you tell me they are a joker or will you just say they are innocent?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on February 13, 2019, 11:35:29 am
Yertle, if Erutepa is the Joker this is the most predictable game of werewolf in history
I'm wholeheartedly agreeing with this!

Pls don't eat me werewolves, I'm only just a poor villager :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: MB_ on February 13, 2019, 11:43:19 am
Yertle, if Erutepa is the Joker this is the most predictable game of werewolf in history
The mind games have started
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 13, 2019, 11:44:12 am
The mind games have started
haha, got you there - I don't have a mind. Villagers are *that* simple
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 13, 2019, 11:50:02 am
haha, got you there - I don't have a mind. Villagers are *that* simple

Werewolves have simpler brains - sleep and hunt. Villagers have lives to live and houses to board up! That mind of yours is odd....
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 13, 2019, 11:59:09 am
Werewolves have simpler brains - sleep and hunt. Villagers have lives to live and houses to board up! That mind of yours is odd....
Aha, but you see, I don't HAVE a mind. You misread what I said. Are you sure you're feeling okay? Not a little... Say, hungry?

Also werewolves need to be devious, do they not? Villagers have no need for deviousness. Thus they have no need for brains.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 13, 2019, 12:07:38 pm
Aha, but you see, I don't HAVE a mind. You misread what I said. Are you sure you're feeling okay? Not a little... Say, hungry?

Also werewolves need to be devious, do they not? Villagers have no need for deviousness. Thus they have no need for brains.

If you don't have a mind, what are you living off of? instinct?

And yes, I'm hungry, hungry for knawludge ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 13, 2019, 12:09:10 pm
Aha, but you see, I don't HAVE a mind. You misread what I said. Are you sure you're feeling okay? Not a little... Say, hungry?

Also werewolves need to be devious, do they not? Villagers have no need for deviousness. Thus they have no need for brains.

Convincing the other innos that you're inno too can be hard work
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 13, 2019, 12:29:39 pm
@yertle If I were to pick the joker as the one to investigate, will you tell me they are a joker or will you just say they are innocent?
I reveal the role of each person investigated. That is specific, I think. We'll see.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 13, 2019, 12:35:41 pm
If you don't have a mind, what are you living off of? instinct?

And yes, I'm hungry, hungry for knawludge ;D
I'm living off my hard labour and toils in the wheat fields. What are YOU living off of? Human flesh is my guess, you werewolf
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 13, 2019, 01:07:05 pm
Aha, but you see, I don't HAVE a mind. You misread what I said. Are you sure you're feeling okay? Not a little... Say, hungry?

Also werewolves need to be devious, do they not? Villagers have no need for deviousness. Thus they have no need for brains.
I have a really big brain  ;)


BTW I am not the joker, however funny I am, but am the werewolf.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 13, 2019, 01:32:58 pm
I have a really big brain  ;)


BTW I am not the joker, however funny I am, but am the werewolf.


Uhmm?!?!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 13, 2019, 01:40:56 pm

Uhmm?!?!
UUUHHHMMMM??!?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 13, 2019, 01:42:11 pm

Uhmm?!?!

This is what I've been saying!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 13, 2019, 02:33:21 pm

Uhmm?!?!
The gigs up!
I will confess that I am not a werewolf but rather a simple innocent villager.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on February 13, 2019, 04:53:01 pm
Hey werewolves please don't kill me first night again :(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on February 13, 2019, 06:05:33 pm
Could the real seer please say who you are so I can go back to accusing blasonduo of being the werewolf ::) KThanxBye
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 13, 2019, 06:31:36 pm
Could the real seer please say who you are so I can go back to accusing blasonduo of being the werewolf ::) KThanxBye

Finally, you speak! Maybe you were just joking around last game, but now I have the shinigami eyes, I can see your evilness. I WILL see it >:D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 14, 2019, 03:00:18 pm

The sun rises on ANville, and, yet again the villagers assemble in fear around the Maypole (in February) to assess the damage from the previous night. In role-call only one villager was missing, and upon visiting Jigsaw's house the villagers discovered 2 very important things. The first was the gory and mangled body of its owner, with signs of a struggle surrounding it, and the second appeared on the way there, as by the side door of Poet's house was discovered a stethoscope, from which no fingerprints could be gathered. However, on reaching Jigsaw's house, the mystery was solved, as a secret back room was discovered, containing pill-boxes (not the machine-gun posts, the medical kind) and other medical supplies which confirmed the deceased as the village Medic. Sadly, Jigsaw had sacrificed their life in striving to retain safety for the village. The villagers gave poor Jigsaw a burial that such a strong fighter for the general populace deserved, before gathering round to discuss the doings of the night before.

In terms of the debate, please remember to give your votes in bold, before 6pm tomorrow, after which I'm afraid there will be a break until next Wednesday, as I'm going away. Please send in your requests while I'm away, Werewolves and Seer (no Medic anymore).

The live characters are at present:
- insanipi
- Katie,rinos
- Poet
- PhoenixxFire
- blasonduo
- fun_jirachi (probably happy to live out the first night)
- technodisney
- miniturtle
- MB_
- Erutepa

The dead character is:
Jigsaw (Medic)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 14, 2019, 03:39:42 pm
Although we part ways with our saviour jigsaw (thank you :,) ) I was able to get some evidence:

Poet is innocent

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on February 14, 2019, 03:43:01 pm
Canít believe we donít have a counter claim for Seer lol.

Assuming we continue to not have one, it seems Iíll have to stop accusing blasonduo and turn my attention instead to Insanipi, who has been oddly quiet lately.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 14, 2019, 03:47:07 pm
Canít believe we donít have a counter claim for Seer lol.

Assuming we continue to not have one, it seems Iíll have to stop accusing blasonduo and turn my attention instead to Insanipi, who has been oddly quiet lately.
I am happy to claim seer if you would like me too.

I am the seer, blasonduo is a lier!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: MB_ on February 14, 2019, 03:49:46 pm
Canít believe we donít have a counter claim for Seer lol.

Assuming we continue to not have one, it seems Iíll have to stop accusing blasonduo and turn my attention instead to Insanipi, who has been oddly quiet lately.
Maybe said Seer was afraid of being targeted if they were to reveal themselves after blasonduo did
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 14, 2019, 04:08:14 pm
Although we part ways with our saviour jigsaw (thank you :,) ) I was able to get some evidence:

Poet is innocent
thank

And that means I can say this
blasonduo is innocent.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 14, 2019, 04:13:21 pm
Maybe said Seer was afraid of being targeted if they were to reveal themselves after blasonduo did

Itís a fair call that would make me really really cunning. However, the best thing the ďrealĒ seer couldíve done was instantly counter my claim, because it instantly makes me look like the liar.  Not the other way around.

But I am the real seer. So none of that COULD happen.

Thanks poet <3
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 14, 2019, 04:40:42 pm
I'm hesitant to call insanipi out for being quiet.  It could just be that as an inno they didn't think to try and actively defend themself through speech. 

Imo, we don't have enough info to go off to lynch today
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on February 14, 2019, 06:50:23 pm
Itís a fair call that would make me really really cunning. However, the best thing the ďrealĒ seer couldíve done was instantly counter my claim, because it instantly makes me look like the liar.  Not the other way around.
Whilst that would be the best play, it's also possible that they would wait until today to counter you (assuming they have some experience playing this and know that that's what they're supposed to do lol)

Regardless, it seems I shall have to accept your innocence for now...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on February 14, 2019, 06:54:39 pm
Last time the seer got killed off first. This time it's the medic?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 14, 2019, 07:00:45 pm
Last time the seer got killed off first. This time it's the medic?


Those wolves must be pretty smart or lucky
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on February 14, 2019, 07:36:07 pm
Assuming we continue to not have one, it seems Iíll have to stop accusing blasonduo and turn my attention instead to Insanipi, who has been oddly quiet lately.
I've only been quiet because I've had uni stuff! :(
I'm quite shocked that our Lord and Saviour the medic has been killed off. :O

Pls don't lynch me <3
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Jigsaw on February 14, 2019, 07:50:17 pm
my fellow townies; oh do I yearn to join you all once more
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 14, 2019, 07:53:01 pm
my fellow townies; oh do I yearn to join you all once more
a ghost!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on February 14, 2019, 08:05:11 pm
Last time the seer got killed off first. This time it's the medic?

got me there :'(

claiming a boring townie :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on February 14, 2019, 10:54:08 pm
Hi,

Iím a seer.

Erutepa is safe.

Iím voting for fun_jirachi

Bye!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 14, 2019, 11:14:00 pm
Hi,

Iím a seer.

Erutepa is safe.

Iím voting for fun_jirachi

Bye!!
Thanks  :-*

This man is telling the truth about me being a villager, so he must be the seer.
Anyone who disagree must be werewolf.
Sorted then  :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on February 15, 2019, 07:35:13 am
Done dirty by techno :(, tryna kill me during the first day because I didn't die first night?!?!?!?! Geez guys, have some mercy.

But could techno and Erutepa be werewolves saving themselves :o
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 15, 2019, 08:47:40 am
But could techno and Erutepa be werewolves saving themselves :o
You may be onto something! I shall inform the authorities!
In the meantime,
I vote for Erutepa
ooooh pulling out the confusing strats
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: MB_ on February 15, 2019, 08:55:19 am
Whilst that would be the best play, it's also possible that they would wait until today to counter you (assuming they have some experience playing this and know that that's what they're supposed to do lol)

Regardless, it seems I shall have to accept your innocence for now...
That person may be a little inexperienced and may not be very direct. I am the real seer but I fear I may have left it too late. I can confirm that miniturtle is the joker.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 15, 2019, 09:09:50 am
I vote for insanipi :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on February 15, 2019, 09:32:59 am
Why do we have 3 seers lol
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 15, 2019, 09:40:56 am
Why do we have 3 seers lol

I don't know but apparently I should be making jokes about it? 
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 15, 2019, 10:52:31 am
I don't know but apparently I should be making jokes about it?
3 seers walk into a bar. All 3 say, "how did I not see that?"
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on February 15, 2019, 03:58:50 pm
But could techno and Erutepa be werewolves saving themselves :o

😉
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 15, 2019, 04:04:45 pm
😉

Vote technodisney
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 15, 2019, 04:06:21 pm
3 seers walk into a bar. All 3 say, "how did I not see that?"

Because they have all been killed
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on February 15, 2019, 04:22:31 pm
Vote blasonduo
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 15, 2019, 04:29:31 pm
Vote blasonduo

Aside from saying poet is innocent they haven't done anything? 
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on February 15, 2019, 04:33:15 pm
Aside from saying poet is innocent they haven't done anything? 
We have three people claiming to be seer. We have 1 actual seer. Presumably at least one of the fake seers is a werewolf. (I'm thinking one of the fakes is a blue trying to confuse the werewolves). I reckon the werewolf is either blasonduo or MB. For now I'm voting blasonduo, although I may change my mind in the next hour depending on what (if anything) people post.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 15, 2019, 04:45:36 pm
Aside from saying poet is innocent they haven't done anything? 

Thank you!! There is nothing against me, and Poet knows if I'm correct (which I am)

We have three people claiming to be seer. We have 1 actual seer. Presumably at least one of the fake seers is a werewolf. (I'm thinking one of the fakes is a blue trying to confuse the werewolves). I reckon the werewolf is either blasonduo or MB. For now I'm voting blasonduo, although I may change my mind in the next hour depending on what (if anything) people post.

Yeah, I assume 1 of the seers is just a villager (or jester) trying to throw the werewolves off. I'm the real seer, PLUS I haven't been nearly as suspicious as the other two "seers". One is trying to back up Erupeta (who I honestly think is a werewolf acting jester) and the other outed themselves wayyy too late. I assume MB is an innocent villager. That's why I voted techno.

Either way, the werewolves are gonna attack one of the seer claims tonight and in the morning it's gonna be bloody (pun intended) obvious who the real seer is.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on February 15, 2019, 05:26:17 pm
Voting for techno
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on February 15, 2019, 05:32:12 pm
Voting for technodisney.

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on February 15, 2019, 05:40:37 pm
At the moment, voting for technodisney
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on February 16, 2019, 11:17:55 am
pls don't kill me.

I'm the Seer.

I am an innocent werewolf wait what? seer
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 16, 2019, 11:25:34 am
Come guys, do we really want to lynch when it's just one person's word against anothers? we'll have more info tomorrow

I vote for no lynch
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on February 16, 2019, 10:52:23 pm
I see that there's a break right now but like how does the lynching work though. Is there any minimum number of votes to go through with lynching?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 20, 2019, 11:43:40 am
Sorry about the delay, but we are now back. So far I am hearing quite a lot of votes for lynching @technodisney. The way the lynching will work I think will be I see nominations, choose the most common and then call for a vote. So, the vote is techno or no lynch. When we have this the night phase will return.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: technodisney on February 20, 2019, 12:03:49 pm
I want to see this game last. Therefore it IS NOT a good idea to vote me off.

I am the joker. Game over straight away, I win.

I prefer to have fun over win in werewolf. I donít want to see this game go soooo short
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on February 20, 2019, 07:23:54 pm
I vote lynch technodisney
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on February 20, 2019, 08:41:10 pm
Me too. Seems a bit illegit that last post, and the first accusation seemed a little too real. Lynch technodisney
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on February 22, 2019, 08:00:36 pm
So what happens now
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on February 22, 2019, 08:25:50 pm
I vote to NOT lynch

did you guys not see the bit where techno confessed to being the joker. ???
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on February 22, 2019, 08:45:36 pm
I vote to NOT lynch

did you guys not see the bit where techno confessed to being the joker. ???

Hmmm seems a bit convenient though don't you think?
(Dw I'm voting not to lynch too)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on February 22, 2019, 08:48:16 pm
Voting no lynch because idk if techno's being genuine or suss tbh
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: MB_ on February 22, 2019, 08:53:33 pm
Therefore it IS NOT a good idea to vote me off.
Noot a good idea? I vote no lynch
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on February 23, 2019, 02:59:57 pm
pls don't kill me.

I'm the Seer.

I am an innocent werewolf wait what? seer

You are definitely a werewolf playing off as a joker. That being said, donít think youíll get lynched, so to make it a closer vote...

Lynch technodisney
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on February 23, 2019, 10:12:08 pm
In the end, the villagers decided that technodisney was innocent, and thus, just as night fell, they all returned safely to their homes, and waited for the terror to continue.

Could the Werewolves and Seer get their victim and suspect to me by the end of tomorrow so that we can continue. Also sorry for the delay.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on March 01, 2019, 02:24:24 pm
When does the night phase end?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Yertle the Turtle on March 11, 2019, 10:11:34 pm

Serious apologies for the delays. The people of ANville wake up the next morning to find that, unfortunately MB_ is missing from their number. A quick search of MB_'s house showed strange equipment that could only belong to the village Seer. Without the Seer alive, the villagers knew that they were in real trouble. The villagers gather together to decide what to do.

So at the moment the Seer and the Medic are both dead. If MB_ has any last words, they can let me know, and I'll work out what to do with them.

I will try to avoid these delays in the future, sorry about that.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: MB_ on March 12, 2019, 09:41:05 pm
Do you see(r) what I see(r)?
Do you see(r) what I see(r)?
Well no, obviously not because i ded
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on March 12, 2019, 09:52:16 pm
Do you see(r) what I see(r)?
Do you see(r) what I see(r)?
Well no, obviously not because i ded

wait what

Omfg. BLASONDUO YOU LIAR I CALL WEREWOLF
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on March 12, 2019, 09:56:20 pm
Ha!
Iím right this time!
Time for you to die blasonduo
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on March 12, 2019, 10:38:06 pm
😨 Iím just a normal villager! I swear!! I only did this to have the werewolves target me instead of the real seer! (It didnít work :( )

Have mercy on my soul!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on March 14, 2019, 09:08:23 pm
Wow I sure am glad I'm not playing
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on March 14, 2019, 09:13:32 pm
😨 Iím just a normal villager! I swear!! I only did this to have the werewolves target me instead of the real seer! (It didnít work :( )

Have mercy on my soul!!

Hmmm....

It's difficult enough for villagers to win with the medic and seer dead without wasting rounds...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on April 05, 2019, 11:56:41 am
Hmmm....

It's difficult enough for villagers to win with the medic and seer dead without wasting rounds...
Does this mean that the villagers surrender
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on April 05, 2019, 02:32:42 pm
Does this mean that the villagers surrender
I will never surrender
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on April 05, 2019, 03:44:11 pm
I will never surrender
meaning you're not a villager...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on April 05, 2019, 07:21:09 pm
meaning you're not a villager...
I refuse to reply to that hideous slander
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on July 08, 2019, 08:52:57 pm
do you think that we could play another round? this seems super fun!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 18, 2019, 10:59:13 pm
Haha! My true role has been revealed! The Time Stopper! I have activated the emergency safety switch. Now the werewolves can't ever attack!


Seriously though, If we wanna start a new game, I'll be happy to host it, and I'll make sure it'll get to the end and maybe add more roles too if everyone's up for it ;)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on August 19, 2019, 09:33:33 am
^Iíll play again! :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 19, 2019, 02:13:57 pm
Haha! My true role has been revealed! The Time Stopper! I have activated the emergency safety switch. Now the werewolves can't ever attack!


Seriously though, If we wanna start a new game, I'll be happy to host it, and I'll make sure it'll get to the end and maybe add more roles too if everyone's up for it ;)
Keen!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 19, 2019, 07:09:56 pm
Haha! My true role has been revealed! The Time Stopper! I have activated the emergency safety switch. Now the werewolves can't ever attack!


Seriously though, If we wanna start a new game, I'll be happy to host it, and I'll make sure it'll get to the end and maybe add more roles too if everyone's up for it ;)
Count me in aswell
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 19, 2019, 07:26:05 pm
Can I please play too!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 19, 2019, 07:38:53 pm
Me too :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 19, 2019, 08:19:45 pm
Haha! My true role has been revealed! The Time Stopper! I have activated the emergency safety switch. Now the werewolves can't ever attack!
Surely the only way you could stop the werewolves from ever attacking would be if you were the werewolf ???
#BlasonduoIsAWerewolfConfirmed
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 19, 2019, 08:46:19 pm
Haha! My true role has been revealed! The Time Stopper! I have activated the emergency safety switch. Now the werewolves can't ever attack!


Seriously though, If we wanna start a new game, I'll be happy to host it, and I'll make sure it'll get to the end and maybe add more roles too if everyone's up for it ;)
I'm up for it :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 20, 2019, 11:40:50 am
Great to see the interest! I reckon 10 people should be enough to have a smooth round, but more the merrier! I'll put down the people who've expressed interest.

1. katie,rinos
2. Poet
3. Erutepa
4. Owlbird83
5. fun_jirachi
6. insanipi
7. PhoenixxFire
8. jeydanaazli
9. SlowandSteady
10. avocadinq
11. S200

We have hit 10 people! :D Be prepared to start!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 20, 2019, 12:43:30 pm
Oh, was me calling you a werewolf not enough interest for you blasonduo? Iím hurt :'(
Count this as my official expression of interest. Who am I meant to insult if thereís not a chance of you being a werewolf anymore though?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 20, 2019, 01:01:20 pm
Oh, was me calling you a werewolf not enough interest for you blasonduo? Iím hurt :'(
Count this as my official expression of interest. Who am I meant to insult if thereís not a chance of you being a werewolf anymore though?

Just wanted to make sure ;)

and I don't have doubts that you'll still call me a werewolf, but I look forward to seeing who your new target will be :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 20, 2019, 07:42:25 pm
Great to see the interest! I reckon 10 people should be enough to have a smooth round, but more the merrier! I'll put down the people who've expressed interest.

1. katie,rinos
2. Poet
3. Erutepa
4. Owlbird83
5. fun_jirachi
6. insanipi
7. PhoenixxFire
8.
9.
10.

If we get to 10, I will then sort out the roles and the rules and update you guys on it  :))

Can I play???!!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 20, 2019, 07:50:15 pm
Can I play???!!!

Only criteria here is that you need to be active. So of course, you can! :))
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 20, 2019, 08:24:30 pm
Count me in as well :) (Flips to page 1 to see what I'm getting into)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 20, 2019, 08:27:58 pm
Count me in as well :) (Flips to page 1 to see what I'm getting into)

Done!

We need one more before we kick things off! :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: avocadinq on August 20, 2019, 08:56:10 pm
Count me in also!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 20, 2019, 10:05:57 pm
We have enough players to start! If you still want to join, feel free to!

I want everyone to be active in the game. In my opinion, getting allocated a villager role that can do nothing makes the game feel boring and out of your control, so I've tried to fix this by....

Introducing the brand new roles!

Villager (Innocent) Roles:

*Lookout - Has the ability to watch a house of their choice and observe who enters that house. (eg blasonduo is the lookout and watches Poet's House. Katie,rinos is a medic and healed Poet that night. blasonduo would then receive "You watch katie,rinos enter your chosen house)

Best Friend - Visits another house at night, and can observe what happens to that person. (Ie The "friend" you visited was healed by a medic and hypnotised by hypnotist!)

Tracker - Tracks one villager at night to see if they leave their house and if they travelled a long or short distance. (eg blasonduo DID leave this house last night, he wasn't out for long, so he must've visited a house nearby).

Vigilante - Has the ability to murder a player at night at their discretion. If who they attack is NOT either a werewolf or a joker, a mysterious force will kill them the next night. If they do attack a werewolf or joker, they continue to live. The vigilante can only attack once. If controlled by a hypnotist, they WILL shoot, however they will not die by the mysterious force.

*Medic - Every night can choose 1 player to heal. If the medic's target was attacked, they will not die AND will get notified that they were saved. The medic can self heal only once.

*Seer - Has the ability to choose a player to investigate each night. They will see 3 roles; 2 innocent roles, 1 evil role, (picked at random) one of them will be their true role. (eg blasonduo is a medic and is investigated, the seer will see blasonduo as Tracker, Medic, Necromancer)

Psychic - Everynight they are alive, the GM will give them 2 names. At least 1 of them WILL be an innocent villager. The Joker will be considered an innocent villager.

Security Guard - Ability to block a house, meaning no one can visit that house, and the villager in that house cannot leave. If the security guard blocks the attacking werewolf's house, they will die. If the werewolf attacks the blocked house, the security guard will die instead. If the security guard dies, the town will be told at which house they died at. If a villager has their action interrupted by the security guard, they will be notified. The security guard will not know who they interrupted.

*Nitwit - Has to visit a house at night, but will do nothing at the house.

Overprepared tourist - Has the ability to protect themselves for 2 nights. If attacked when using their protection, they will NOT die. They will get notified if they were attacked. If they use their protection and were not attacked, they still lose the protection.


Werewolves (Evil) Roles:

There will be 2 or 3 werewolves, 1 attack and 1 or 2 support. If the attack werewolf dies, the support werewolf becomes the new attacker, but with no benefits.

Attack Werewolf Roles:

Brute - When they kill a villager, they brutalise them so badly that its hard to distinguish between 2 roles. (eg: blasonduo was BRUTALLY murdered last night. It is hard to distinguish their role, but they were either the medic OR the lookout). Medics still successfully heal a brute's attack. Brutes will be told the villager's role

Assassin - So stealthy that the lookout, tracker or security guard can't see them move. Kills without needing to go the villager's house at night. Assassins can still kill their targetted house even if the security guard was protecting that house. Medics still successfully heal an assassin's attack

Faker - Will attack a chosen house, but also get to visit an additional house. The second house will not get attacked. (eg blasonduo is the Faker, they choose to attack Poet and visit katie,rinos. Poet will die, katie,rinos will not. The lookout will see blasonduo if they pick to investigate either Poet or katie,rinos. The best friend, if visiting katie,rinos will see blasonduo as a "Nitwit".

Support Werewolf Roles:

Hypnotist - Has the ability to control a villager's mind at night, forcing them to act that action instead. (eg Poet, the medic wants to heal blasonduo, but the hypnotist controls Poet into katie,rinos meaning Poet will heal katie,rinos that night instead) The person hypnotised WILL know that they were hypnotised

Illusionist - Has the ability to play tricks on a villager, giving the villager false information. (eg the lookout will see additional people that did not actually visit or the seer saw roles incorrectly) The villager will NOT know if what they saw was real or not (unless they can figure it out :) ). The illusionist cannot make a villager unsee an action, only add an action. (eg if the Lookout watches a villager enter a house, it can't make it seem like that villager didn't enter, only make a second villager enter)

Necromancer - Can "revive" a dead player for a night and use the dead villager's ability for the night. The necromancer can only use each dead player once.

Seer's Evil Twin - Has the exact same role as the seer, but is evil :) they are also better at their job, so they can identify a villager's role with 100% accuracy


Chaotic (Neutral) Roles:

*Joker - Wants to get lynched. If successful they will win. In addition, they can haunt a player that voted off the joker for the rest of the game. Haunting a player will cause them to act randomly at night (eg blasonduo is a medic that voted out the joker and is now haunted. For the rest of the game, blasonduo will heal a random person out of their control. They will know they have been haunted)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can tell, there are more roles than positions, meaning not all roles will be in the game and it is up to you to figure which ones are not in the game. This will be randomised. All roles with an "*" will ALWAYS be in the game.

Each Day/Night phase will last 24 hours:

Night Phase:

Every player will have 24 hours to send me in PM what they intend to do each night You have the ability to do nothing as ANY role, but you still MUST tell me you intend to do nothing. If someone does not message me, when the day phase starts, I will state this. (eg blasonduo is AFK and did not do their task) When the day Phase begins, I will tell the players relevant information.

All PM's must be sent to me by 10pm on the relevant night phases

Day Phase:

First thing will happen will be a recount of the last night (ie who died, or who was saved) Their role will be revealed (unless there is a brute)

This is the voting phase. For a successful lynch to occur, the player must get at least 50% of the votes. Once it hits 10pm on the given day, all voted are locked, and the votes will be tallied and the night phase starts. Lynched players will have their roles revealed. "No votes" can be cast, where a player decides there is not enough evidence to lynch someone. If no player gets more than 50% of the votes, the day will count as a "no vote".

The death of a player

If a player dies, they can continue on the conversation, but must use this colour to show they have died. Additionally, a dead player CAN NOT reveal information they did not share before they died, but they can continue on with the conversation :)

---------------------------------------------------

Finally, I am trying something VERY new. This may be very unbalanced, and some of this may be confusing. If you have any questions about any of this, please ask away. If you think something is flawed or bad, let me know too!

This'll probably look really complicated, and sorry for that. Hopefully, I can get this to work, so I've given 2 days to ask questions to clear anything up.

If there isn't any problem. ANville will begin......:

Thursday 22nd August at 10pm, we will start on a night phase. Roles will be given out earlier at around 5pm.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on August 20, 2019, 10:31:08 pm
Count me in :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 21, 2019, 08:16:46 am
-snip-
Amazing!
Like the idea to remove the plain old villager roles. I'm interested to see how it works out.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 21, 2019, 01:44:36 pm
/snip/

Damn I would upvote this if I could
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Joseph41 on August 21, 2019, 02:07:01 pm
Damn I would upvote this if I could

Yep, I'm excited to see how it plays out. ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 21, 2019, 06:21:57 pm
Lets say I want to, for example, heal someone, I PM you before 10 for the action to happen at night?
I used to love Town Of Salem so this is a major flashback !!!
So excited!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 21, 2019, 06:28:41 pm
Lets say I want to, for example, heal someone, I PM you before 10 for the action to happen at night?
I used to love Town Of Salem so this is a major flashback !!!
So excited!

Yep! Assuming you are chosen to be the medic, that is ;)

Basically, everyone will have 24 hours message me. Once it hits 10pm, I will then sort out what actually happened, and by 11pm, I will send everyone their relevant information for that night and change it to the day phase. Where everyone then has 23 hours to cast a vote. The cycle continues until we have a winner.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 22, 2019, 03:48:50 pm
The sun sets over ANville

The town has been peaceful for the last couple of months... maybe a bit too peaceful. Either way, the villagers have spent this time perfecting their skills, developing useful hobbies, and defence tactics in case of another werewolf attack. They know that no mysterious force will keep them safe this time, it's do or die.

The villagers think they're safe, how could a werewolf possibly go unnoticed with all these devious plans they had in mind? Little did they know that the werewolves have been living with them for months and also have enhanced their attack style, to be even more stealthy, and maybe... even outsmart them....

Tonight was the night they struck... and they struck hard.

This is the current map of the town, this will be helpful for the tracker (if we even have one ;) ) and helpful as the town progresses
Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/W9sY1LE.png)

Roles were randomly assigned. Not all roles are in this game.

The users playing are as follows:
katie,rinos
Poet
Erutepa
Owlbird83
fun_jirachi
insanipi
PhoenixxFire
jeydanaazli
SlowandSteady
avocadinq
S200

The roles are:
8 Villagers
1 Joker
2 Werewolves (starting with 2 because 3 might be a little tough, but change in later games)


We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 23rd August at 10pm

Goodluck Town.


Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 22, 2019, 05:04:26 pm
Let's use the skills we've honed to put an end to those dastardly werewolves :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 22, 2019, 05:32:28 pm
Let's use the skills we've honed to put an end to those dastardly werewolves :D

Woooohoo!
Its been so long, I am unbelievably keen to play with y'all! Let's goooooo
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 22, 2019, 06:12:37 pm
Woooohoo!
Hmm, I swear I just heard a howl in the distance 🤔
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 22, 2019, 06:41:48 pm
Hmm, I swear I just heard a howl in the distance 🤔

Hmm I think I heard that too...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 22, 2019, 06:57:39 pm
Hmm, I swear I just heard a howl in the distance 🤔
D:

Diskustink
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 22, 2019, 07:08:41 pm
D:

Diskustink

I just google translated that...Sometimes I question my street smartness
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 22, 2019, 07:18:44 pm
Hmm, I swear I just heard a howl in the distance 🤔
In the distance huh? Are you sure about that? Are you sure that the howl didnít come from you?!?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 22, 2019, 07:36:51 pm
In the distance huh? Are you sure about that? Are you sure that the howl didnít come from you?!?
Already pointing fingers, eh? Or should I say... claws?!?!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 22, 2019, 07:52:33 pm
Already pointing fingers, eh? Or should I say... claws?!?!

...do you know from experience?  ???
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 22, 2019, 07:56:40 pm
...do you know from experience?  ???
If innocents like me had no idea what a wolf looked like, how would we defend the town?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 22, 2019, 08:16:44 pm
If innocents like me had no idea what a wolf looked like, how would we defend the town?

You sure seem to be intent on proving your innocence...  ???
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 22, 2019, 08:29:05 pm
I just google translated that...Sometimes I question my street smartness
don't worry, I do it too.

If innocents like me had no idea what a wolf looked like, how would we defend the town?
innocent? My dear, your claims seem anything but.

Erutepa, you've been suspiciously quiet, considering how excited you were for this...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 22, 2019, 08:48:37 pm
Erutepa, you've been suspiciously quiet, considering how excited you were for this...
yeah. I am just trying to think up what role I can claim  :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 22, 2019, 08:51:19 pm
yeah. I am just trying to think up what role I can claim  :P
D:<

Diskustink
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 22, 2019, 08:56:51 pm
innocent? My dear, your claims seem anything but.
Dear? Or did you mean
(https://media.arkansasonline.com/img/photos/2019/06/17/resized_250499-1b-deer-0618_85-26607_t800.JPG?90232451fbcadccc64a17de7521d859a8f88077d)
Getting hungry, Poet?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on August 22, 2019, 10:47:58 pm
If innocents like me had no idea what a wolf looked like, how would we defend the town?
I'm unsure whether this is the towns best werewolf or the towns worst joker ?? :-\
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 23, 2019, 08:21:17 am
I'm unsure whether this is the towns best werewolf or the towns worst joker ?? :-\
I'm unsure as to whether or not it's good that you've narrowed it down to two roles that I don't possess ???
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 23, 2019, 06:08:34 pm
Friendly reminder that role actions for the night phase are due in a little under 4 hours.

I am still waiting on a few people to send me their actions, so please send them ASAP  :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 23, 2019, 10:27:26 pm
The sun rises over ANville

The town thought it would have been another peaceful night and everyone woke at expecting the best. They did their daily routine, meeting up in the middle of town to discuss the security of the down. First to arrive at the meeting, as usual, is katie,rinos, preparing to set up the area for the meeting. Then slowly came everyone else; annoyed about these daily meetings, Poet, insanipi, PhoenixxFire, jeydanaazli, S200, Owlbird83 then fun_jirachi taking their seats one by one. Followed were the slow and lazy ones, in came SlowandSteady, then Erutepa and finally.... ?

Hang on..... avocadinq was never this late? What had happened? jeydanaazli quickly bolts towards avocadinq's house, and shortly later runs back, faced shocked.

"The..they're dead!!!"

Gasps run around the meeting room, and shortly after fingers began to point. There were traitors among us, and shit just got serious. Strange forces from the air around you tell you that avocadinq was the joker. Is this actually a good thing? Only time will tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/hEa1Byt.png)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
katie,rinos
Poet
Erutepa
Owlbird83
fun_jirachi
insanipi
PhoenixxFire
jeydanaazli
SlowandSteady
avocadinq (Joker)
S200

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- Everyone responded to their nightly tasks (yay!)

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 23, 2019, 10:38:57 pm
Golly.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on August 23, 2019, 10:40:26 pm
AHAHAHAHA of all things the joker gets killed first. Good job.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 23, 2019, 10:55:21 pm
Golly.
Why are you surprised? You already knew who was going to die, didnít you werewolf?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 23, 2019, 11:11:45 pm
Why are you surprised? You already knew who was going to die, didnít you werewolf?
they have been pretty vocal in their varied and nonsensical accusations.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 23, 2019, 11:14:18 pm
they have been pretty vocal in their varied and nonsensical accusations.
Of course they were nonsensical; nothing had happened yet :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 23, 2019, 11:17:51 pm
Of course they were nonsensical; nothing had happened yet :P
so then, why point fingers when nothing had happened? What did you know before we did? Why the need to shift suspicion onto others so quickly?

Ze plott thikkenz
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 23, 2019, 11:21:42 pm
so then, why point fingers when nothing had happened? What did you know before we did? Why the need to shift suspicion onto others so quickly?

Ze plott thikkenz
To stir the pot & thicken the plot. Was there already suspicion on me for me to 'shift'? :'(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 24, 2019, 10:03:56 am
To stir the pot & thicken the plot. Was there already suspicion on me for me to 'shift'? :'(
Perhaps a roll call may be in order to shed some light.
I am an overprepared tourist

What be everyone else?
Those who avoid this question are clearly 100% whodogs.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 24, 2019, 11:07:56 am
Perhaps a roll call may be in order to shed some light.
I am an overprepared tourist

What be everyone else?
Those who avoid this question are clearly 100% whodogs.

It's really funny to me how you reveal your role so easily.
How can you prove to me that you aren't lying?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 24, 2019, 11:40:24 am
It's really funny to me how you reveal your role so easily.
How can you prove to me that you aren't lying?
I think  its it's quite easy to reveal a role when you don't have to make it up ;D.
Why would you be so hesitant to come out with your role eh? Need some more time to come up with a work of fiction?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 24, 2019, 11:43:48 am
I think  its it's quite easy to reveal a role when you don't have to make it up ;D.
Why would you be so hesitant to come out with your role eh? Need some more time to come up with a work of fiction?
you're funny.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 24, 2019, 11:48:06 am
I think  its it's quite easy to reveal a role when you don't have to make it up ;D.
Why would you be so hesitant to come out with your role eh? Need some more time to come up with a work of fiction?

A work of fiction? Don't make me laugh.
You'd know, wouldn't you, Erutepa?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 24, 2019, 11:58:00 am
A work of fiction? Don't make me laugh.
You'd know, wouldn't you, Erutepa?
I'm glad you find me funny, but there is no reason to laugh.
You ask for reason to believe me and I'd say they very fact I have owned up should be a fair indicator in of itself that I American genuine. Ask yourself, would a werewolf come out with this claim not knowing in the slightest of anyone else was actually an overprepared tourist. I think not.
I am rather a innocent villager whom is trying to get to the bottom of who's who in order to ascertain victory for us fellow villagers whoever you may be.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 24, 2019, 12:02:50 pm
I'm glad you find me funny, but there is no reason to laugh.
You ask for reason to believe me and I'd say they very fact I have owned up should be a fair indicator in of itself that I American genuine. Ask yourself, would a werewolf come out with this claim not knowing in the slightest of anyone else was actually an overprepared tourist. I think not.
I am rather a innocent villager whom is trying to get to the bottom of who's who in order to ascertain victory for us fellow villagers whoever you may be.

Would a werewolf come out with this claim not knowing in the slightest of anyone else was actually an over prepared tourist?
Yes, I think they would.
One could own up to any role in this town, but I am not naive enough to believe someone at their word.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 01:15:51 pm
Maybe people with useful villager roles don't want to reveal themselves in fear of being targeted :-\

So, it needs to be either the vigilante or the werewolf roles excepting the brute? (I'm losing track of the roles ::))

Rather than revealing roles, how about we reveal whether we left our houses or not? I for one stayed nice and snug in my little village hut, unknowing of the evil taking place outside :'(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 03:50:07 pm
Erupeter
Your thyme
has come
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on August 24, 2019, 03:52:42 pm
Maybe people with useful villager roles don't want to reveal themselves in fear of being targeted :-\

So, it needs to be either the vigilante or the werewolf roles excepting the brute? (I'm losing track of the roles ::))

Rather than revealing roles, how about we reveal whether we left our houses or not? I for one stayed nice and snug in my little village hut, unknowing of the evil taking place outside :'(
I'm ok with that... I also stayed nice and snug, and the tracker (assuming there is one) could verify that.

On the voting side...

I'm suspicious of Eurepta's candidness, so Vote Eurepta
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 03:54:20 pm
Also the fact that he apparently just told Poet irl that he's a werewolf.
Any last words, Mr. Open & Honest?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 24, 2019, 04:19:16 pm
Rather than revealing roles, how about we reveal whether we left our houses or not? I for one stayed nice and snug in my little village hut, unknowing of the evil taking place outside :'(

I didn't step foot out of my house last night either.
VOTE Eurepta
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 24, 2019, 04:47:06 pm
Also the fact that he apparently just told Poet irl that he's a werewolf.
Any last words, Mr. Open & Honest?


He did, and is now furiously making attempts to prove his innocence. Which he can't. Honestly, I'm sorry honey, but considering the joker is dead and nobody else in their right mind would claim to be a werewolf, I'll <VOTE Erutepa>
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 24, 2019, 04:51:45 pm
Feels like some suspicious teamwork is going on between the werewolf, SlowandSteady, and poet. How strange....

Vote Poet sorry, ily
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 04:54:40 pm
Poet, did you by any chance leave your house last night?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 24, 2019, 04:56:19 pm
Also the fact that he apparently just told Poet irl that he's a werewolf.
Any last words, Mr. Open & Honest?
It seems my devious ploy has gotten me in a spot of trouble.
I suppose my hand has been forced and I shall fess up... I was indeed lying about being the overprepared tourist and am in fact....... The vigilante. I shall now explain my actions.
1. I ligitimately wanted to promote some coming out with roles even if they were bogus
2. In order to do this with any chance of sucsess, I needed to claim a role myself
3. I was vigilante (a role dangerous to werewolfs) so I had to come up with a benign claim a.k.a the overprepared tourist.

Thus this is my current hand: none the wiser as to whom anyone else is, but drastically compromised as the vigilante.
I am now, unfortunately, a target for the werewolves (whoever they are) and I am kindly asking to not be lynched fellow villagers as I am a valuable resource for you.
If anyone can offer me protection or atleast watch me tonight, I will likely be the target for a werewolf attack. Hehe.

I'd like to also note that it's a bit sus that those who have voted for me have done so with such little evidence. Perhaps a few werewolf trying to eliminate a villager?

P. S. Plz don't lynch. You'll regret
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 04:59:09 pm
You make a compelling case, owopeta; me thinks more evidence needs to be collected in order to come to a conclusion.
(Also, the vigilante can only attack once, so you're no use to us and you're no threat to the werewolves.)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 24, 2019, 05:00:45 pm
You make a compelling case, owopeta; me thinks more evidence needs to be collected in order to come to a conclusion.

Your mind changed so quickly, SlowandSteady.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 24, 2019, 05:01:12 pm
Poet, did you by any chance leave your house last night?
No, I stayed in.

Feels like some suspicious teamwork is going on between the werewolf, SlowandSteady, and poet. How strange....

Vote Poet sorry, ily
my heart 😭💔

It seems my devious ploy has gotten me in a spot of trouble.
I suppose my hand has been forced and I shall fess up... I was indeed lying about being the overprepared tourist and am in fact....... The vigilante. I shall now explain my actions.
1. I ligitimately wanted to promote some coming out with roles even if they were bogus
2. In order to do this with any chance of sucsess, I needed to claim a role myself
3. I was vigilante (a role dangerous to werewolfs) so I had to come up with a benign claim a.k.a the overprepared tourist.

Thus this is my current hand: none the wiser as to whom anyone else is, but drastically compromised as the vigilante.
I am now, unfortunately, a target for the werewolves (whoever they are) and I am kindly asking to not be lynched fellow villagers as I am a valuable resource for you.
If anyone can offer me protection or atleast watch me tonight, I will likely be the target for a werewolf attack. Hehe.

I'd like to also note that it's a bit sus that those who have voted for me have done so with such little evidence. Perhaps a few werewolf trying to eliminate a villager?

P. S. Plz don't lynch. You'll regret
Please. I don't know what to trust okay, you or you, and it hurts. WHY WOULD YOU JOKE LIKE THAT
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 05:03:02 pm
Vote Poet
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 24, 2019, 05:16:18 pm
Vote Poet
wait, what? Why attack me??
What's with your switcheroos, huh?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 05:17:29 pm
I have a feeling.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 24, 2019, 05:18:38 pm
I have a feeling.

i hAvE a FeeLinG

Tell us the truth, would you?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 24, 2019, 05:18:57 pm
Since it's the first night and there's just a bunch of handwaving and fingerpointing (and no conclusive evidence!) I'm going to abstain.
NO VOTE
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 05:21:37 pm
Oh well, if I have to make myself a target, I'll do it for ANville. I'm the Tracker. Poet in fact did leave her house, travelling within the range of the late joker's residence. Her denial of stepping foot outside her humble adobe has led me to believe that she is in fact the murderer. If I'm not killed I'll be setting a track on Erupeta to see if he's telling the truth. (RIP me)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 24, 2019, 05:23:41 pm
wait, what? Why attack me??
What's with your switcheroos, huh?
Don't get me wrong. I'm happy slow and steady decided not to vote me and I'm a bit hurt of poets accusations, but slow and steady you're a bit trigger happy.

I personally am going to <no vote >
And I think that's the best option since there is very information avaliable to act on.

Those who so ardently are pursuing seem a bit sus to me.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 05:24:57 pm
I can retract my vote, of course, if Poet has nothing to hide.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 24, 2019, 05:25:39 pm
NO vote

I've changed my mind because most of the members of this town haven't contributed to the conversation yet.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 24, 2019, 05:27:50 pm
Don't get me wrong. I'm happy slow and steady decided not to vote me and I'm a bit hurt of poets accusations, but slow and steady you're a bit trigger happy.

I personally am going to <no vote >
And I think that's the best option since there is very information avaliable to act on.

Those who so ardently are pursuing seem a bit sus to me.
I guess I agree. My decision was made in the heat of the moment, but there's no proof of the claim. However, I also did not leave my house last night. I'm the Seer, and I would like to ask for the protection of the Medic for tonight. I will go <VOTE none>

Our movie is about to start so Erutepa and I will be back after 7.30 to fight with you bean heads more.

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 05:29:20 pm
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that there were like 6 people who haven't spoken yet :P
Also am I allowed to screenshot PMs to disprove Poet's claim?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 24, 2019, 05:37:05 pm
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that there were like 6 people who haven't spoken yet :P
Also am I allowed to screenshot PMs to disprove Poet's claim?

I will say you are able to claim what the PM said, but you cannot actively post pictures of the PM. Let's act like PMing is like whispering to someone.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 05:38:45 pm
Dog gonnit. Alrighty then.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 24, 2019, 05:41:59 pm
I have a lot of suspicion, but I think I'll no vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 05:44:03 pm
Oh well. No vote for me, as well.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 24, 2019, 05:51:37 pm
I too think things are suspicious, but no vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on August 24, 2019, 05:58:48 pm
Not sure enough yet so no vote at the moment
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 24, 2019, 07:41:17 pm
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that there were like 6 people who haven't spoken yet :P
Also am I allowed to screenshot PMs to disprove Poet's claim?
Jesus christ I'm gonna die and it's your fault.

I did not leave my house. Lmao. If you are a tracker, you're doing it wrong.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on August 24, 2019, 07:54:35 pm
Oh yeah, I totally forgot that there were like 6 people who haven't spoken yet :P
Also am I allowed to screenshot PMs to disprove Poet's claim?

In general, you shouldn't be screenshotting PMs and sharing them anyway unless you have permission from the user who sent that pm. The only reason to share a pm without the sender's permission is to show it to a mod or admin.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 07:58:27 pm
In general, you shouldn't be screenshotting PMs and sharing them anyway unless you have permission from the user who sent that pm. The only reason to share a pm without the sender's permission is to show it to a mod or admin.
Hence the reason why I asked blasonduo.

Do people know if they're being hypnotised, because Poet definitely moved and I can't think of any other explanation. unless...
omfg there's an illusionist role which could mean that I'm entirely wrong. This is so confusing.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on August 24, 2019, 08:09:55 pm
Hence the reason why I asked blasonduo.

Do people know if they're being hypnotised, because Poet definitely moved and I can't think of any other explanation. unless...


I wasn't sure if you were referring to a pm that blasonduo sent you or if it was a pm that Poet sent so thought I'd clarify - thanks for letting me know that there was nothing to worry about
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 24, 2019, 08:19:21 pm
Hence the reason why I asked blasonduo.

Do people know if they're being hypnotised, because Poet definitely moved and I can't think of any other explanation. unless...
omfg there's an illusionist role which could mean that I'm entirely wrong. This is so confusing.

If someone gets hypnotised, they do know that they got hypnotised. However, if a person gets illusioned, they do not know.

Is this a stroke of bad luck or do these werewolves know what they're doing or is someone lying about what they actually did? Only time will tell.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 24, 2019, 08:28:17 pm
It's early but everyone voted, so I'll do this now :)

The sun sets on ANville

After this monstrous attack, fingers began to run wild, pointing at the easiest suspects. After the original shock and the nerves died down, the town of ANville realised that maybe it was an unlucky attack. They were the joker after all. Also, it would be unwise to convict someone on such little knowledge. The town decided to gather more information, but in risk of another werewolf attack tonight. It is certain that only 2 villagers will sleep soundly tonight...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 1 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/3zU7Y7w.png)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 25th August at 10pm

Goodluck Town.







Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 24, 2019, 08:55:03 pm
Welp, rip me.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 24, 2019, 09:02:25 pm
Hence the reason why I asked blasonduo.

Do people know if they're being hypnotised, because Poet definitely moved and I can't think of any other explanation. unless...
omfg there's an illusionist role which could mean that I'm entirely wrong. This is so confusing.
I genuinely didn't move and now I'm scared

aaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHhhHHhhhHHHHHhH
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 25, 2019, 06:20:02 pm
Friendly reminder that role actions for the night phase are due in a little under 4 hours.

I am still waiting on a few people to send me their actions, so please send them ASAP  :)
This night could be the difference between someone's life


Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 25, 2019, 07:35:06 pm
Yikes I really am forgetful.
Surely this proves my innocence because I would never be forgetful about murdering people
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 25, 2019, 09:16:31 pm
Yikes I really am forgetful.
Surely this proves my innocence because I would never be forgetful about murdering people
Murdering people? That wasn't in discussion, unless that's your night action...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 25, 2019, 09:38:51 pm
Murdering people? That wasn't in discussion, unless that's your night action...
Do you not consider what you do, ripping people apart with your claws, to be murdering?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 25, 2019, 10:03:43 pm
Do you not consider what you do, ripping people apart with your claws, to be murdering?
Were you not referring to your role action when claiming to be "forgetful"?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 25, 2019, 10:26:20 pm
The sun rises over ANville

The town woke and quickly began to run to the meeting point, was this just a coincidence or was the town in deep trouble? Minutes began to pass and the town quickly realised that there were only 9 people at this meeting today. Erutepa...? Someone who was so vocal before, now missing..? Owlbird83, their neighbour, decided to check up on Erutepa's house, and to their horror, found pools of blood covering every surface of Erutepa's house. Oh the horror! Maybe the werewolves are sending a message?

The town knew that this they HAD to find the werewolves, or they would all die.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/zqx6pmF.png)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
katie,rinos
Poet
Erutepa (Vigilante)
Owlbird83
fun_jirachi
insanipi
PhoenixxFire
jeydanaazli
SlowandSteady
avocadinq (Joker)
S200

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- Everyone responded to their nightly tasks (yay!)

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on August 25, 2019, 11:02:57 pm
Y'know, when I saw there were only 2 werewolves I thought the villagers were going to win.

Look where that got.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 26, 2019, 09:55:22 am
Oh no.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on August 26, 2019, 10:36:10 am
hopefully I didn't die in complete vain, did someone watch me last night?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 10:44:26 am
hopefully I didn't die in complete vain, did someone watch me last night?
RIP. I tracked you but I don't know how useful that is.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 26, 2019, 12:44:04 pm
I may be quiet, but I see things here that aren't quite right.

Vote Poet.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 26, 2019, 02:07:46 pm
I may be quiet, but I see things here that aren't quite right.

Vote Poet.
What?? I deleted my accusation (which I posted on the things that shit me thread, not here) 30 seconds after posting it because I wanted a civil outcome, but it was too late.

Then, because it was carried on here and discussion continued (Erutepa said it, out loud, to me, and he won't deny that) and so I made another hasty judgement. I then corrected this.

And finally, I wanted to leave my house last night to investigate the quieter members (this time Katie,rinos) because I feel its suspicious, but a security guard was barricading the door, so I could not leave nor could anyone enter. I couldn't have killed anyone even if I was a werewolf.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 02:55:46 pm
And finally, I wanted to leave my house last night to investigate the quieter members (this time Katie,rinos) because I feel its suspicious, but a security guard was barricading the door, so I could not leave nor could anyone enter.
I'm the Seer, and I would like to ask for the protection of the Medic for tonight.
Since when can seers move? This is getting suspicious...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 26, 2019, 03:15:16 pm
Since when can seers move? This is getting suspicious...
seers have to go to a person's house to investigate them. I did nothing the first night and was planning on investigating last night but was barricaded.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 03:22:27 pm
seers have to go to a person's house to investigate them. I did nothing the first night and was planning on investigating last night but was barricaded.
That isn't specified in the roles?. It only says 'investigate'. Going to get some clarification from blasonduo.

I can't take anymore chances. It hurts too much.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 26, 2019, 03:31:05 pm
That isn't specified in the roles?. It only says 'investigate'. Going to get some clarification from blasonduo.

I can't take anymore chances. It hurts too much.

If a villager's action requires a second individual, they will always visit that individual's house. If the tracker tracks Poet, he visits Poet. If the lookout watches Poet's house, the lookout visits Poet.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 03:34:04 pm
Thanks for that.

Hmmmmmmmm
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 26, 2019, 04:31:24 pm
Same reasons as yesterday, NO VOTE.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 04:36:36 pm
There'll just be another killing if we don't lynch at least someone.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 04:52:26 pm
Vote Katie,rinos
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on August 26, 2019, 04:53:19 pm
And finally, I wanted to leave my house last night to investigate the quieter members (this time Katie,rinos) because I feel its suspicious, but a security guard was barricading the door, so I could not leave nor could anyone enter. I couldn't have killed anyone even if I was a werewolf.
I'm the security guard and I investigated/went to Poet's house last night, so she definitely can't be an attack werewolf or I'd be dead.

Don't think it's worth lynching her yet.

Please don't murder me werewolves
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 04:53:54 pm
lol nice timing. Guess i should change my vote

Vote insanipi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 26, 2019, 04:57:54 pm
lol nice timing. Guess i should change my vote

Vote insanipi
:'(

I'm seriously an innocent villager... Pls trust me <3
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on August 26, 2019, 04:59:15 pm
^Insanipi is literally the other person I investigated and (at least) not the attack werewolf

They could still be support werewolves though ... ??
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 26, 2019, 05:00:49 pm
I'm the security guard and I investigated/went to Poet's house last night, so she definitely can't be an attack werewolf or she'd be dead.

Don't think it's worth lynching her yet.

Please don't murder me werewolves
I actually believe this.

Yeah, insanipi, Where's your reasoning? Not voting yet but what you do?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 05:01:12 pm
:'(

I'm seriously an innocent villager... Pls trust me <3
That's not very convincing
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:06:47 pm
When it says 2 werewolf roles, does it mean attacking or support?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 26, 2019, 05:08:31 pm
When it says 2 werewolf roles, does it mean attacking or support?
it could be any, we don't know.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:11:37 pm
If anyone has any info they gained through their night action, sharing would be appreciated.
I'm looking at you, people who aren't voting because there's "no evidence".
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 26, 2019, 05:13:34 pm
When it says 2 werewolf roles, does it mean attacking or support?

There are 2 werewolves, 1 attack and 1 support
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 05:14:14 pm
So as of now:
Poet - Seer/Definitely not attack werewolf
Katie - security guard
SlowandSteady - Tracker
Insanipi - Claims to be an innocent/definitely not attack werewolf
Me - innocent of course

Owlbird83 - ???
fun_jirachi - ???
jeydanaazli - ???

avocadinq (Joker)
Erutepa (Vigilante)


Other confirmed roles:
- Nitwit
- Lookout
- Medic

- 1 attack werewolf
- 1 support werewolf

So the roles in the game are:
1 Joker (dead)
8 Town (1 dead)
2 werewolves

Of the town, confirmed roles are:
Vigilante (dead)
Nitwit
Lookout
Medic
Seer (poet?)

Claimed roles are:
Security guard (katie)
Tracker (SlowandSteady)

Which is a total of 5 known roles, 2 claimed roles and 1 unknown.

Maybe we should just mass claim roles? That way we have at least 4 people who are definitely town, or if multiple people claim the same role, it narrows it down because one of the claimants has to be a werewolf.


Speaking of, I'm changing my vote again. Vote Owlbird83
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:15:10 pm
Very useful info. So if Poet was telling the truth on the first night, there's at least one illusionist as well.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 26, 2019, 05:15:35 pm
Yeah, insanipi, Where's your reasoning? Not voting yet but what you do?
I mean I went to investigate Slowandsteady last night, so I seriously am innocent! :P

Also pretty sure you're not the seer :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 05:16:52 pm
I mean I went to investigate Slowandsteady last night, so I seriously am innocent! :P

Also pretty sure you're not the seer :)
What results did you get? And who did you investigate the first night?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:17:32 pm
Also pretty sure you're not the seer :)
AAAAhgHGS. Stop ruining our progress. Even if it's fake, just let us have this :'(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 05:19:11 pm
AAAAhgHGS. Stop ruining our progress. Even if it's fake, just let us have this :'(
No this is good. If we have two people claiming seer then we have 50/50 chance of getting the right person lynched today and 100% chance of getting one of the werewolves tomorrow if we get it wrong.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 26, 2019, 05:20:59 pm
What results did you get? And who did you investigate the first night?
They appear to check out as they claim :)
I stayed home the first night because I hadn't read this thread and was too busy tbh 😅
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:21:46 pm
No this is good. If we have two people claiming seer then we have 50/50 chance of getting the right person lynched today and 100% chance of getting one of the werewolves tomorrow if we get it wrong.
*wipes tears on sleeve*
Excellent.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 05:22:23 pm
They appear to check out as they claim :)
I stayed home the first night because I hadn't read this thread and was too busy tbh 😅
Quote
Has the ability to choose a player to investigate each night. They will see 3 roles; 2 innocent roles, 1 evil role, (picked at random) one of them will be their true role. (eg blasonduo is a medic and is investigated, the seer will see blasonduo as Tracker, Medic, Necromancer)
hmmmmmm. Vote insanipi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 26, 2019, 05:22:49 pm
If we lynch the wrong person, then someone innocent could be killed tonight.

As for me, I can't leave my house. I'm innocent.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:24:10 pm
Very perceptive, PF.
Vote insanipi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 05:24:49 pm
If we lynch the wrong person, then someone innocent could be killed tonight.

As for me, I can't leave my house. I'm innocent.
Are you claiming to be the tourist? Because they appear to be the only role that doesn't leave their house.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:26:55 pm
blasonduo, are the three roles the seer see guaranteed to be participating in the game, or is it randomly selected from all possible roles?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 26, 2019, 05:27:18 pm
Are you claiming to be the tourist? Because they appear to be the only role that doesn't leave their house.
That is why I pressed Erutepa.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 26, 2019, 05:28:59 pm
blasonduo, are the three roles the seer see guaranteed to be participating in the game, or is it randomly selected from all possible roles?

No, it will be completely random, however, there will always be 2 innocent roles and 1 evil role given to them
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 26, 2019, 05:32:47 pm
hmmmmmm. Vote insanipi
Well, I could've revealed the other two roles, but they didn''t make sense!

I'm also a really bad liar 😂
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:34:51 pm
I'm also a really bad liar 😂
Evidently :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 26, 2019, 05:36:31 pm
Very perceptive, PF.
Vote inspanipi

im sorry does ur vote count if u misspell her name
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 05:41:08 pm
That is why I pressed Erutepa.
Yeah that's fair, in which case, an update.

So as of now:
Poet - Seer/Definitely not attack werewolf
Katie - security guard
SlowandSteady - Tracker
Insanipi - Also claims seer/definitely not attack werewolf
Me - innocent of course
jeydanaazli - Overprepared tourist

Owlbird83 - ???
fun_jirachi - ???


Other confirmed roles:
- Nitwit
- Lookout
- Medic

So the roles in the game are:
1 Joker (dead)
8 Town (1 dead)
2 werewolves

Of the town, confirmed roles are:
Vigilante (dead)
Nitwit
Lookout
Medic
Seer (poet/lou)

Claimed roles are:
Security guard (katie)
Tracker (SlowandSteady)
Overprepared tourist (jeydanaazli)

Which is a total of 5 known roles and 3 claimed roles
So now we're presented with a problem.

There is definitely a nitwit, lookout, and medic in the game however no one has claimed those 3 roles. We also only have 3 people who haven't claimed roles.

The problem this presents is that either 2 of the people who have currently claimed roles are lying, or they are the werewolves.

I am the nitwit (accurate, I know). I can confirm that there definitely is a security guard in the game. Given Katie is the only one who has claimed to be the security guard, I am also inclined to believe her (unless someone else wants to claim that role).

Poet correctly claimed that there was a security guard outside her house, however she would also know that if she was a supporting werewolf who is able to leave her home so this doesn't clear her.

So at this point the only people whose roles definitely exist and don't have multiple people claiming them are me and katie. Therefore we are confirmed town at the moment. So if anyone is lying about who they are, it'd probably be a good idea to message one of us so we don't lynch you.

Of the unconfirmed players, I trust jeydanaazli the most, but not enough to be sure they aren't a werewolf.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 26, 2019, 05:43:14 pm
I'm happy someone trusts me.
I can confirm I am the over prepared tourist. I used a protection last night to no avail.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:44:11 pm
im sorry does ur vote count if u misspell her name
😠
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 26, 2019, 05:48:07 pm
im sorry does ur vote count if u misspell her name
At this point, I don't think it matters 😂

At least I know that I'm definitely innocent, even if noone else trusts me 😂
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 26, 2019, 05:48:59 pm
At this point, I don't think it matters 😂

At least I know that I'm definitely innocent, even if noone else trusts me 😂
You should really tell us what roles showed up in your investigation or what role you actually are if you don't want to get dead tonight
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 26, 2019, 05:50:18 pm
You should really tell us what roles showed up in your investigation or what role you actually are if you don't want to get dead tonight

I second that
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 26, 2019, 05:50:57 pm
You should really tell us what roles showed up in your investigation or what role you actually are if you don't want to get dead tonight
The roles received were psychic, tracker, and assassin
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 26, 2019, 05:53:04 pm
blasonduo, Let's just say an assassin is in this game. A Seer has the ability to 'see' an assassin, when a Guard, Lookout, or Tracker cannot?

I don't really trust you, insanipi.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 05:56:55 pm
Yeah, they do. Trackers and all that just can't see them move, but a seer could reveal its role.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 26, 2019, 05:57:30 pm
blasonduo, Let's just say an assassin is in this game. A Seer has the ability to 'see' an assassin, when a Guard, Lookout, or Tracker cannot?

I don't really trust you, insanipi.

It's pretty difficult to hide those shurikens! but in a real sense, the assassin would be way too overpowered if NO ONE could ever see them
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 26, 2019, 05:58:57 pm
It's pretty difficult to hide those shurikens! but in a real sense, the assassin would be way too overpowered if NO ONE could ever see them
Okay, thank you
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 26, 2019, 06:22:36 pm
Friendly reminder that the final votes for due in a little under 4 hours.

Not voting does NOT count as a no vote; it will be acted like that person did not exist (ie today has a maximum of 9 votes, but if 1 person does not make any vote, the maximum number of votes will be 8 )

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 26, 2019, 06:57:09 pm
I really don't know who to believe, but I'm going to vote insanipi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 26, 2019, 06:57:17 pm
Insanipi, I don't know what you're playing at but I have nothing to give because I haven't investigated yet. I have nothing to hide. It's just frustrating to have 3 roles, you can't accuse someone with accuracy so I'm hesitant.

For now I'm still going for <VOTE none> because although people might be untrustworthy, we need more evidence to their claims. Considering that our most powerful player died last night, we don't want to take out someone who doesn't want to reveal their role.

However, I'm finding the silence from some players quite suspicious.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on August 26, 2019, 07:10:09 pm
At this point I'm going to vote no one.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 07:23:15 pm
The medic needs to start picking who'll be targeted otherwise things are looking bleak (slightly less-so once insanipi is lynched).
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 26, 2019, 07:47:22 pm
The medic needs to start picking who'll be targeted otherwise things are looking bleak (slightly less-so once insanipi is lynched).
If anything, they'll look more bleak if I'm lynched ::)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 26, 2019, 07:57:58 pm
VOTE NOONE

There is a major lack of evidence here  ???
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 08:07:05 pm
There is a major lack of evidence here  ???
I just don't see why insanipi would try to claim seer. Trying to prove that you're the seer and only putting up "I'm innocent" as a retort when called out shows that there really is a lack of evidence: insanipi just can't put up any proof :-\

Considering that our most powerful player died last night, we don't want to take out someone who doesn't want to reveal their role.
If you think she's a powerful townie role in fear of being targeted, then why would she attempt to claim seer (probably the most helpful role after vigilante imo)?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 26, 2019, 08:19:47 pm
What did Poet do last night?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 08:22:19 pm
Allegedly blocked from performing her action as a seer by katie,rinos, who is claiming to be a security guard.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 26, 2019, 08:25:30 pm
What happened to SlowandSteady last night?

Just need a tad bit more info before I decide whether or not to change my vote. Just logged back on and this escalated quickly.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 08:26:23 pm
I tracked Erupeta and found that he didn't move (and was also dead :'().
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 26, 2019, 08:28:20 pm
What did Poet do last night?
I was going to investigate but I was barricaded, as SlowandSteady has said. (Thanks dude)

If you think she's a powerful townie role in fear of being targeted, then why would she attempt to claim seer (probably the most helpful role after vigilante imo)?
I'm hypothesising motives and behaviours - the point is that we still don't know enough to make an accurate lynch.

Insanipi could possibly be, for example, lookout or psychic, both roles that would be killed immediately by the werewolf if found. Again, none of us know. By claiming the same role as me, it halves the chances of both of us to be killed during the night. Lynching, however, is a very real risk.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 26, 2019, 08:28:54 pm
@blasonduo if a person performs an action on someone, they can still be considered to have been visited in their home. Is that correct? :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 08:30:57 pm
Yes (I asked earlier).
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 26, 2019, 08:34:04 pm
@blasonduo if a person performs an action on someone, they can still be considered to have been visited in their home. Is that correct? :)


If a villager's action requires a second individual, they will always visit that individual's house. If the tracker tracks Poet, he visits Poet. If the lookout watches Poet's house, the lookout visits Poet.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 26, 2019, 08:35:04 pm
Ooh and lastly, how likely do you guys think it is that there is an illusionist?

Sorry, I meant that if person A performs an action on person B, and person C performs an action on A, does that mean C visits A and A visits B on the same night?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 08:36:51 pm
Ooh and lastly, how likely do you guys think it is that there is an illusionist?
It depends on whether or not Poet was being truthful about her inactivity on the first night. I tracked her and it said she moved far (within the range of the murder), but she's adamant that she stayed home. The only explanation, as far as I know, is an illusionist targeting me.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 26, 2019, 08:38:03 pm

Sorry, I meant that if person A performs an action on person B, and person C performs an action on A, does that mean C visits A and A visits B on the same night?

Yep!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 26, 2019, 08:39:22 pm
Yep!
Thanks!

Okay, based on that I'm not changing my vote. Unless something pops up between now and 10, my vote will still be NO VOTE.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 08:50:36 pm
As it stands right now,
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 26, 2019, 10:01:15 pm
The sun sets on ANville

 The town began to tremble in fear. Who was next? Someone wouldn't make the night. These werewolves wouldn't stop until every single one of them was dead. Solution? The town decided to not lynch anyone again. Maybe the werewolves would just get bored? So the town decided to go to bed and cross their fingers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 2 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/j3Ns5C8.png)

- It should be noted that S200 did NOT vote, so only 8 votes were counted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 27th August at 10pm

Goodluck Town.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 26, 2019, 10:11:00 pm
*sigh*
I'll just start digging the grave in advance.
If it happens to be mine, just sort of roll me into it. Thxbye.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on August 26, 2019, 11:36:37 pm
- It should be noted that S200 did NOT vote, so only 8 votes were counted.
Apologies Town, I was at work and not with the convo.
Please don't let me die tonight...  :-\
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 27, 2019, 06:05:19 pm
Friendly reminder that role actions for the night phase are due in a little under 4 hours.

I am still waiting on the majority of people to send me their actions, so please send them ASAP  :)
This night could be the game-changing decision
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 27, 2019, 10:17:53 pm
The sun rises over ANville

The town crossed their fingers and went to bed, but it turns out that they didn't cross their fingers hard enough. Who was taken during the night? jeydanaazli? No, they were still here. It seemed like the werewolves targetted a quieter target, fun_jirachi. There was something quite peculiar about fun_jirachi's death. Instead of the normal killing, fun_jirachi's house was turned upside down, as if the werewolves struggled to find him. Upon closer inspection, leaves and dirt were mixed with the blood, and it was clear; fun_jirachi was the lookout.

With such an important role gone, how could the town possible survive? A round of voting was the answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/GtfpzZD.png)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
katie,rinos
Poet
Erutepa (Vigilante)
Owlbird83
fun_jirachi (Lookout)
insanipi
PhoenixxFire
jeydanaazli
SlowandSteady
avocadinq (Joker)
S200

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- Owlbird83 did NOT complete their nightly action, so their action was randomised.

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 27, 2019, 10:20:34 pm
Oh Jeez
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 27, 2019, 10:24:13 pm
Okay, we have to start making decisions here.
Another villager has died and there is a lot of ambiguity as to who is who.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 27, 2019, 10:29:33 pm
Ok then, who are you?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 27, 2019, 10:31:33 pm
Ok then, who are you?

Iíve already told you my role.
Who are you?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 27, 2019, 10:31:43 pm
I think from tonight's actions and the previous two nights + discussion, there should be at least a decent guess (fairly certain of a werewolf). Outside of that I don't think I can help you guys because I didn't reveal any information (reasons for withholding info were a) expected to live Night 3 and b) claiming my role was super high risk, and I didn't have anything that was actually useful given the circumstances which leads to c) I'm pretty sure I got something this night before I got killed). Good luck :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 27, 2019, 10:33:54 pm
Can we please kill insanipi now?? With me and Katie being confirmed town, for her to have not messaged one of us to tell us what her actual role is, either sheís seer or werewolf. And poet is far more convincing (although Iím still suspicious)...

Vote insanipi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 27, 2019, 10:35:45 pm
Yeah, I tracked her and she moved within range of the murder.
Vote insanipi.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 27, 2019, 10:36:09 pm
Can we please kill insanipi now?? With me and Katie being confirmed town, for her to have not messaged one of us to tell us what her actual role is, either sheís seer or werewolf. And poet is far more convincing (although Iím still suspicious)...

Vote insanipi

I agree with you completely. Poet provides more detail and are more trustworthy to me.
Vote insanipi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 27, 2019, 10:37:23 pm
Can we please kill insanipi now?? With me and Katie being confirmed town, for her to have not messaged one of us to tell us what her actual role is, either sheís seer or werewolf. And poet is far more convincing (although Iím still suspicious)...
Vote insanipi

Of course, if you're wrong, you simply vote the other person out, it's just a slightly worse outcome (2 inno deaths + 1 werewolf as opposed to 1 werewolf)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 27, 2019, 10:43:06 pm
I'd be surprised if anyone did a no vote at this point.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 27, 2019, 10:46:08 pm
Yeah, I tracked her and she moved within range of the murder.
Vote insanipi.
If you tracked me, you would've found that I investigated jeydanaazli last night :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 27, 2019, 10:48:11 pm
If you tracked me, you would've found that I investigated jeydanaazli last night :)
I certainly wouldn't have. I just said that you were within range of the murder. Plus I wanted to vote you out yesterday anyway so  :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 27, 2019, 10:50:18 pm
I certainly wouldn't have. I just said that you were within range of the murder. Plus I wanted to vote you out yesterday anyway so  :P
What do you have against me? 😂
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 27, 2019, 11:02:06 pm
What do you have against me? 😂
(I hope you mean as in evidence, and not personally :'()
Welp, you and Poet claimed seer. If we lynch you tonight and you don't happen to be the seer, we'll have our werewolf. If you happen to be the werewolf, even better :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 27, 2019, 11:03:42 pm
What do you have against me? 😂
I'm very close to voting you. Please tell me you're just another high-risk role.
what were the results of your investigation?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 27, 2019, 11:28:00 pm
Well Iíve been convinced otherwise.
vote poet
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 27, 2019, 11:39:24 pm
I'm so sorry about not performing my action! I only got home now :'(

vote insanipi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 28, 2019, 06:45:17 am
I'm very close to voting you. Please tell me you're just another high-risk role.
what were the results of your investigation?
Again, I got 3 roles, this time: over-prepared tourist, bestie, evil seer

What did you do last night, Poet? 🤔
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 28, 2019, 08:48:53 am
Never mind, something just clicked. Poet hasn't been revealing her 'investigations' as the "seer". I'm currently undecided.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 28, 2019, 10:39:41 am
Never mind, something just clicked. Poet hasn't been revealing her 'investigations' as the "seer". I'm currently undecided.
I've said more than once now that I didn't exit my house the first 2 nights - this was the first night I could investigate.

I investigated insanipi and got evil Seer, vigilante and psychic. Vigilante is ruled out but psychic and evil Seer are possible.

<VOTE insanipi>

Also I'm at work from 9-5 every day so give me time to talk before lynching lmao
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 28, 2019, 11:40:42 am
Completely forgot that there was an evil seer, but assuming you were telling the truth on the first night, that couldn't be possible since I was targeted by an illusionist and there's only one support role.

Sooo, either she's a psychic or a werewolf?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 28, 2019, 12:35:14 pm
Sooo, either she's a psychic or a werewolf?
Nope, assuming you are what you say you are, for poet to actually be the seer, insanipi would have to be the psychic. Given insanipi is not claiming the psychic (and there's no reason she wouldn't tell me that given I'm definitely town), that means that poet has to be a werewolf (if poet's investigation were true, insanipi has to be psychic, and given insanipi is claiming seer, poets investigation cannot be true).

Alternatively, you are a werewolf and were not illusioned in which case poet could be the seer and insanipi the evil seer.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 28, 2019, 12:58:30 pm
Think about it, @jeydaanazali even if you donít want to reveal it, can you mentally confirm for yourself that your role is there? ^-^

Because I cannot see my role up with Poet claims to have seen. -think-

Vote Poet
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 28, 2019, 01:05:04 pm
Alternatively, you are a werewolf and were not illusioned in which case poet could be the seer and insanipi the evil seer.
Or Poet was lying about not leaving her house (can you even choose to do that on your own?) and is, in the words of the late vigilante, a "whodog".
(nvm you already accused Poet :P)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 28, 2019, 01:13:38 pm
Or Poet was lying about not leaving her house (can you even choose to do that on your own?) and is, in the words of the late vigilante, a "whodog".
(nvm you already accused Poet :P)

Every role (apart from the Nitwit) has the ability to stay at their house and do no action for that night.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 28, 2019, 02:03:37 pm
Think about it, @jeydaanazali even if you donít want to reveal it, can you mentally confirm for yourself that your role is there? ^-^

Because I cannot see my role up with Poet claims to have seen. -think-

Vote Poet

I've already revealed my role, insanipi. Everybody knows I'm the over prepared tourist.
You could have just made up what you 'saw' and are lying about Poet not seeing what you are.
My vote still stands  :o
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 28, 2019, 04:59:00 pm
Ugh I'm a bit torn now.

Option 1. Poet is the seer and slowandsteady was illusioned which means that insanipi is the psychic which doesn't work.
Option 2. Poet is the seer, insanipi is the psychic and slowandsteady is evil and was lying about seeing poet move
Option 3. Poet is the seer, insanipi is the evil seer, which means that slowandsteady must be the other werewolf and lied about being illusioned.

Option 4. Poet is a support werewolf and left her home the first night. Slowandsteady was not illusioned. Insanipi is the seer.
Option 5. Poet is a support werewolf and did not leave her home. Slowandsteady is the other werewolf and lied about seeing poet leave
Option 6. Poet is another town role and is lying. An illusionist got Slowandsteady. Insanipi is the seer.

Any other options?

@Owlbird what role are you? (or message me if you don't want to post here)



Edit: Also, revision time
Quote
So as of now:
Katie - security guard
Me - Nitwit
jeydanaazli - Overprepared tourist
SlowandSteady - Tracker
Poet - Seer/Definitely not attack werewolf
Insanipi - Also claims seer/definitely not attack werewolf

Owlbird83 - ???
S200 - ???


Other confirmed roles:
- Medic

So the roles in the game are:
1 Joker (dead)
8 Town (2 dead)
2 werewolves

Of the town, confirmed roles are:
Vigilante (dead)
Nitwit (me)
Lookout  (dead)
Medic (??)
Seer (poet/lou)

Claimed roles are:
Security guard (katie)
Tracker (SlowandSteady)
Overprepared tourist (jeydanaazli)

Which is a total of 5 known roles and 3 claimed roles
So if neither of SlowandSteady and jeydanaazli are werewolves, than one of insanipi/poet is a werewolf and one of S200/owlbird is a werewolf.

S200 and owlbird you need to either post what your role is or message me and this'll be easy to figure out.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 28, 2019, 06:49:43 pm
Given we know that neither poet or insanipi is the attack werewolf, it makes more sense to vote between owlbird and S200 first.

Vote S200
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on August 28, 2019, 06:54:59 pm
S200 has been very quiet and still hasn't mentioned their role yet.

Vote S200


I think we need to lynch someone tonight before were all dead ...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 28, 2019, 06:59:29 pm
Vote S200
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 28, 2019, 07:07:28 pm
Yknow, I'm convinced: Vote s200
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 28, 2019, 07:09:52 pm
vote S200
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on August 28, 2019, 07:17:20 pm
Oh wow, that changed quickly  :-\

Lynching efforts are wasted here, because I am the actual psychic...

Also... I vote Insanipi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 28, 2019, 07:22:04 pm
S200 what did you investigate tho and why wouldn't you speak up till now?

OK lmao <VOTE S200>
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 28, 2019, 07:23:42 pm
Oh wow, that changed quickly  :-\

Quote from: S200's PT
Yeah well that happened...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 28, 2019, 09:03:45 pm
Although everyone has voted, you have a little under 1 hour to change your votes if you want to. It seems like we'll have our first ever lynch in werewolf.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on August 28, 2019, 09:05:10 pm
Kicking myself for not checking AN frequently enough! This seems like so much fun, I'll have to get in on the next round! Good luck all. ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on August 28, 2019, 09:08:09 pm
Although everyone has voted, you have a little under 1 hour to change your votes if you want to. It seems like we'll have our first ever lynch in werewolf.
Only took about...how many days was it again?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 28, 2019, 10:07:07 pm
The sun sets on ANville

 This was it. The town had enough! But it didn't mean that the voting was easy. The town had great difficulty voting on a person to hang, shifting from person to person, as if knowing the weight this would have on them if they hung an innocent villager. As the sun began to set, fingers started to point towards S200, the quietest and shiftiest person in town. Shocked, S200 couldn't do anything, he was outnumbered, today would be his last. The town set up the gallows and tied S200 to it, and with a pull of a lever, S200's life had ended. As the town watched in horror, some villagers noticed some items had fallen out of his clothes. Shurikens....? That's Odd. But then it got mortifying, S200's body began to morph as if it were shifting in and out of two different forms, before stopping as a large, furry, sharp-clawed creature. The relief washed over the town. One down, One more to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 3 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/UttfEY8.png)

Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/5I4apLy.png)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
katie,rinos
Poet
Erutepa (Vigilante)
Owlbird83
fun_jirachi (Lookout)
insanipi
PhoenixxFire
jeydanaazli
SlowandSteady
avocadinq (Joker)
S200 (Assassin)



We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 29th August at 10pm

Goodluck Town.

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 28, 2019, 10:08:47 pm
Oh boy.
So now the support werewolf becomes the attack werewolf with no abilities?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 28, 2019, 10:12:20 pm
Oh boy.
So now the support werewolf becomes the attack werewolf with no abilities?

Correct.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 28, 2019, 10:13:37 pm
That makes things a bit easier. We're almost there townies ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on August 28, 2019, 11:41:57 pm
 :'(  Snuffed out in the prime of my life dammit... 👿
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 28, 2019, 11:47:47 pm
For ANville >:( >:(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on August 29, 2019, 06:04:16 am
:'(  Snuffed out in the prime of my life dammit... 👿
What happens when you're too quiet.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 29, 2019, 06:03:10 pm
Friendly reminder that role actions for the night phase are due in a little under 4 hours.

I am still waiting on a few people to send me their actions, so please send them ASAP  :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on August 29, 2019, 08:36:14 pm
What happens when you're too quiet.
My mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it... what was I supposed to do? Compliment them on how their fellow townies tasted? ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 29, 2019, 08:51:28 pm
My mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it... what was I supposed to do? Compliment them on how their fellow townies tasted? ;D

Wild.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 29, 2019, 10:16:10 pm
The sun rises over ANville

With one werewolf down, the town knew they had to survive the night, and this nightmare could end. Sadly, this couldn't happen before another life was taken in the night...... The town woke up hopeful, maybe the medic was competent this time? Only time was to tell, and that was through the meeting, and definitely someone was missing. Following the tracks, the town notices that SlowandSteady, the tracker had died!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/K67CTxy.png)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
katie,rinos
Poet
Erutepa (Vigilante)
Owlbird83
fun_jirachi (Lookout)
insanipi
PhoenixxFire
jeydanaazli
SlowandSteady (Tracker)
avocadinq (Joker)
S200 (Assassin)

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- Everyone did their nightly tasks!

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 29, 2019, 10:17:26 pm
Doh
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 29, 2019, 10:41:03 pm
I investigated Poet and got: seer, security guard or seer's evil twin.

As I'm the seer, and Katie claims security guard...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 29, 2019, 11:02:40 pm
Well this is easy now.
The evil role that poet saw insanipi as was the evil seer, the evil role that insanipi saw poet as was also the evil seer.

Therefore, no illusionist.

Poet claims to have not left her house on the first night, SlowandSteady saw poet leave her house on the first night, poet claimed it must have been due to an illusionist.

Bye bye poet.

Vote Poet
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 30, 2019, 08:33:21 am
I didn't leave my house! I am the Seer.

@blasonduo, can the illusionist give three false roles, or falsify a role, when targeting the Seer?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 30, 2019, 11:23:28 am
I didn't leave my house! I am the Seer.

@blasonduo, can the illusionist give three false roles, or falsify a role, when targeting the Seer?

If the illusionist targets the seer, the seer will see 3 incorrect roles.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 30, 2019, 11:28:18 am
Vote Poet

Sorry
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on August 30, 2019, 03:19:22 pm
For now, I'll vote Poet
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 30, 2019, 05:22:35 pm
Phoenixx, you knew I was going to investigate you that one night, if you were the illusionist you would have put the false role of Nitwit in there so I believed you.

Insanipi, if you were the illusionist, that would explain why you didn't claim Seer originally. As well as that, any of you could have illusioned SlowandSteady into seeing me leave my house the first night.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 30, 2019, 05:45:37 pm
Phoenixx, you knew I was going to investigate you that one night, if you were the illusionist you would have put the false role of Nitwit in there so I believed you.

Insanipi, if you were the illusionist, that would explain why you didn't claim Seer originally. As well as that, any of you could have illusioned SlowandSteady into seeing me leave my house the first night.
Poet this just made me believe that you're the werewolf even more.

Owlbird is clear because they're definitely is a medic
Katie is clear because both you and I saw the security guard and we couldn't have both been illusioned the same night

That leaves jeydanaazli as the only other role that could be wrong, but given both you and insanipi are claiming seer, and there's only one werewolf left then they're clear.

I must have been a bit too convincing when I told you how easy it would have been for me to kill you all at this point if I was the werewolf, because you seem to have forgotten that nitwit is a confirmed role, and I'm the only one to have claimed it and we know everyone's roles. Also I don't believe the illusionist gets to choose what roles are shown?

It has to be either you or insanipi, either way town wins, and the simplest answer is that you are the werewolf, so you die first.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: insanipi on August 30, 2019, 06:05:01 pm
Vote Poet
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 30, 2019, 06:10:18 pm
Poet this just made me believe that you're the werewolf even more.

Owlbird is clear because they're definitely is a medic
Katie is clear because both you and I saw the security guard and we couldn't have both been illusioned the same night

That leaves jeydanaazli as the only other role that could be wrong, but given both you and insanipi are claiming seer, and there's only one werewolf left then they're clear.

I must have been a bit too convincing when I told you how easy it would have been for me to kill you all at this point if I was the werewolf, because you seem to have forgotten that nitwit is a confirmed role, and I'm the only one to have claimed it and we know everyone's roles. Also I don't believe the illusionist gets to choose what roles are shown?

It has to be either you or insanipi, either way town wins, and the simplest answer is that you are the werewolf, so you die first.
I did forget that.

You were convincing, but I also just worked an eight and a half hour day with a ten minute break so excuse me if I've missed the confirmed role

How do we know? I trust you (after you reminded me lmao), Katie and Owlbird but insanipi is claiming the same role as me and jeydanaazli is in question. Do you find it suspicious that insanipi decided to 'investigate' me last night, only after the assassin was gone? It gives her an alibi.

The whole point of the illusionist is to cause confusion - after the lynching, they're just a normal werewolf now (if I'm reading the rules correctly) but beforehand they could do anything.

I'm voting insanipi because I'm convinced they're the werewolf.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on August 30, 2019, 08:40:08 pm
Has anyone besides me ever pronounced ANville as "anvil" instead?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 30, 2019, 10:06:18 pm
The state of ANville

 People's stories did not add up, and the town knew it and the least believable was Poet's. Although the constant justifying and explanations, the town did not think Poet was telling the truth, and so she went to the gallows, still screaming and fighting for her right to be alive, but no one was listening. The votes were settled and the town was convinced. As Poet's body fell, insanipi remembered something quite clearly; Poet looked a lot like her twin that had left the family a while back. No wonder they looked similar! Turns out Poet had been tainted with the blood of a werewolf.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 4 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/WPtxj0h.png)

Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/6s914FM.png)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All roles have been revealed and are shown below:
katie,rinos (Security guard)
Poet (Seer's Evil Twin)
Erutepa (Vigilante)
Owlbird83 (Medic)
fun_jirachi (Lookout)
insanipi (Seer)
PhoenixxFire (Nitwit)
jeydanaazli (Overprepared tourist)
SlowandSteady (Tracker)
avocadinq (Joker)
S200 (Assassin)



This is Game Over. Congratuations ANville! With 5 people left alive, the town has survived!

For those interested, here is the overview of the whole game, including what everyone did at night and their votes. Hopefully it will be interesting.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/TwA5WYB.png)

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 30, 2019, 10:07:20 pm
Review of the game

This was a wild ride, and I really hope everyone enjoyed it! :)) It was the first in this type of setting, so things could definitely be improved. Here are a few of the changes I was planning on having:

- If we have the same amount of players, an increase from 2 werewolves to 3 should be fine.

- The Nitwit role was kind of underwhelming, so I've tried to completely change them.
1) The Nitwit is no longer forced to visit a house.
2) If the Nitwit does visit, they will stop any action that house was doing (if it's the attack werewolf, they will die)
3) The Nitwit role will no longer be a guaranteed role

- The Joker will have Night 1 protection - The game is way more fun with more deception, and losing them to luck first night really disadvantaged the werewolves

- The security guard may now allow the villager they are protecting to still act their role, this is up to the security guard. No one can enter still.

- The brute has been buffed to have an option between 3 roles instead of 2. 2 made it too easy to identify which was the true role.

- A reward system (I have no clue?) for the winners?


Most importantly, do you guys have any suggestions, any feedback? Was this style more exciting or would you prefer to keep it minimal like the other games? Was it too confusing? Was a role too powerful or underwhelming? Were the night phases too short / long?

And especially, would you play again?

I would LOVE all feedback :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on August 30, 2019, 10:13:39 pm
I would totally spectate again my good friend and host.

Legends have it that to this day, jeydanaazli still thought my girlfriend was a werewolf.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 30, 2019, 10:23:40 pm
Definitely think there was a bit of luck going on there on both sides (but it's always a bit like that), losing the joker early definitely isn't great for the werewolves, although losing the vigilante on night 2 isn't great for the town either.

I definitely prefer it this way with more roles, am keen for another game, will be interesting to see how it goes now everyone's had a bit of a practice.

But also, I liked my role Blasonduo. Will there be a different guaranteed role to replace it or just less guaranteed?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 30, 2019, 10:27:38 pm
But also, I liked my role Blasonduo. Will there be a different guaranteed role to replace it or just less guaranteed?

I wanted less guaranteed roles because I wasn't a fan of how quickly everyone was confirmed, and I felt like Nitwit was the odd one out. If I may ask, what made your role so enjoyable?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 30, 2019, 10:28:21 pm
A pity noone was willing to play more after my last justification - that was fun! I knew I wasn't going to make it but it was cool. I really hope people can trust me in later games RIP. I didn't have the heart to kill the medic and security guard.

S200 you let me down  >:(

The complexity of the roles gives a depth to the game that I love. I also think that there will be a more appropriate balance to the game once the joker is immune the first night.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on August 30, 2019, 10:32:05 pm
Soooooooory
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on August 30, 2019, 10:36:55 pm
I wanted less guaranteed roles because I wasn't a fan of how quickly everyone was confirmed, and I felt like Nitwit was the odd one out. If I may ask, what made your role so enjoyable?
I just liked not being a target 😂

Yeah less guaranteed roles will help - once everyone claims roles and itís down to 50/50 town has it easy. Having the joker around would help a little too.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 30, 2019, 10:55:00 pm
Might put this up now to see if we wanna get another game going. Just remember; if you intend on playing, you need to be active everyday

1. PhoenixxFire
2. Poet
3. fun_jirachi
4. SlowandSteady
5. Owlbird83
6. katie,rinos
7. jeydanaazli
8. laura_
9.  Erutepa
10. Loren_T
11. Bri MT


Hopefully, we can get another game going :)

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on August 30, 2019, 11:35:26 pm
10/10 great spectating value
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Joseph41 on August 30, 2019, 11:39:01 pm
10/10 great spectating value

Agreed!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on August 30, 2019, 11:59:06 pm
Playing again :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on August 31, 2019, 12:20:43 am
I'd be up for another one.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: DrDusk on August 31, 2019, 03:19:28 am
Wait no way, isn't this Town of Salem??

I play that game and I swear it's exactly the same as this O.o
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on August 31, 2019, 07:54:31 am
Wait no way, isn't this Town of Salem??

I play that game and I swear it's exactly the same as this O.o
Very similar game, just a different name haha.

Mafia is also similar. There's a few games with the same idea, just differing roles/back stories.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on August 31, 2019, 08:42:25 am
Can I please play again?

Also, thank you blasonduo for organising the whole game, it looks like a lot of work, and it was really enjoyable!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on August 31, 2019, 11:03:39 am
Really loved the new roles, thanks blasonduo!!  ;D


I'll play again!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on August 31, 2019, 12:11:57 pm
Wait no way, isn't this Town of Salem??

I play that game and I swear it's exactly the same as this O.o

Similar, there are different roles, and there are no wills, but it has a similar vibe to it.

We still have 4 more slots before we get things started :))
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on August 31, 2019, 02:22:21 pm
I would totally spectate again my good friend and host.

Legends have it that to this day, jeydanaazli still thought my girlfriend was a werewolf.

... Sorry  ;D

I'm 100% down to play again !!!!!!!
@Poet I had your back the WHOLE TIME hahahah
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 01, 2019, 06:38:03 am
I would love to play this round!! ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 02, 2019, 05:45:37 pm
We need one more. Come ON. (I don't know if I can last a week without pointing fingers at someone).
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: S200 on September 02, 2019, 10:20:51 pm
I mean like, I'll join, but I can't promise to be on everyday...

Also, thanks for modding last game Blas  8)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 03, 2019, 05:49:28 pm
That counts as 10 people right?

I still have too much popcorn leftover not yet consumed.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 03, 2019, 05:51:35 pm
We could always use 11! *nudge nudge*

But yeah, it's certainly fascinating to watch!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 03, 2019, 06:14:42 pm
I mean like, I'll join, but I can't promise to be on everyday...

Also, thanks for modding last game Blas  8)

I won't be putting you into this game due to the fact you can't commit every day, the game relies on people checking daily, so sadly I won't take any chances. No hard feelings though :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 03, 2019, 06:27:58 pm
can I play? looks like fun  ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 03, 2019, 06:31:37 pm
Yay!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 03, 2019, 06:47:59 pm
I will be playing again!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 03, 2019, 06:58:49 pm
We have enough to start 8)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 03, 2019, 07:02:31 pm
 ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 03, 2019, 07:04:19 pm
We have enough players to start! If you still want to join, feel free to!

I want everyone to be active in the game. In my opinion, getting allocated a villager role that can do nothing makes the game feel boring and out of your control, so I've tried to fix this by....

Introducing the updated roles!

Villager (Innocent) Roles:

*Lookout - Has the ability to watch a house of their choice and observe who enters that house. (eg blasonduo is the lookout and watches Poet's House. Katie,rinos is a medic and healed Poet that night. blasonduo would then receive "You watch katie,rinos enter your chosen house). They cannot see if the person leaves the house.

Best Friend - Visits another house at night, and can observe what happens to that person. (Ie The "friend" you visited was healed by a medic and hypnotised by hypnotist!). If a werewolf visits your visited house, you will NOT die

Tracker - Tracks one villager at night to see if they leave their house and if they travelled a long or short distance. (eg blasonduo DID leave this house last night, he wasn't out for long, so he must've visited a house nearby).

Vigilante - Has the ability to murder a player at night at their discretion. If who they attack is NOT either a werewolf or a joker, a mysterious force will kill them the next night. If they do attack a werewolf or joker, they continue to live. The vigilante can only attack once. If controlled by a hypnotist, they WILL shoot, however they will not die by the mysterious force.

*Medic - Every night can choose 1 player to heal. If the medic's target was attacked, they will not die AND will get notified that they were saved. The medic can self heal only once.

*Seer - Has the ability to choose a player to investigate each night. They will see 3 roles; 2 innocent roles, 1 evil role, (picked at random) one of them will be their true role. (eg blasonduo is a medic and is investigated, the seer will see blasonduo as Tracker, Medic, Necromancer) The Joker will be considered as one of the innocent roles.

Psychic - Everynight they are alive, the GM will give them 2 names. At least 1 of them WILL be an innocent villager. The Joker will be considered an innocent villager.

Security Guard - Ability to block a house, meaning no one can visit that house, and the villager in that house cannot leave. If the security guard blocks the attacking werewolf's house, they will die. If the werewolf attacks the blocked house, the security guard will die instead. If the security guard dies, the town will be told at which house they died at. If a villager has their action interrupted by the security guard, they will be notified. The security guard will not know who they interrupted. The security guard may now allow the villager they are protecting to still act their role, this is up to the security guard.

Nitwit - If the Nitwit visits, they will stop any action that house was doing (if it's the attack werewolf, they will die).

Overprepared tourist - Has the ability to protect themselves for 2 nights. If attacked when using their protection, they will NOT die. They will get notified if they were attacked. If they use their protection and were not attacked, they still lose the protection.


Werewolves (Evil) Roles:

There will be 3 werewolves, 1 attack and 2 support. If the attack werewolf dies, the one of the support werewolves become the new attacker, but with no benefits.

Attack Werewolf Roles:

Brute - When they kill a villager, they brutalise them so badly that its hard to distinguish between 3 roles. (eg: blasonduo was BRUTALLY murdered last night. It is hard to distinguish their role, but they were either the medic, seer OR the lookout). Medics still successfully heal a brute's attack. Brutes will be told the villager's role

Assassin - So stealthy that the lookout, tracker or security guard can't see them move. Kills without needing to go the villager's house at night. Assassins can still kill their targetted house even if the security guard was protecting that house. Medics still successfully heal an assassin's attack

Faker - Will attack a chosen house, but also get to visit an additional house. The second house will not get attacked. (eg blasonduo is the Faker, they choose to attack Poet and visit katie,rinos. Poet will die, katie,rinos will not. The lookout will see blasonduo if they pick to investigate either Poet or katie,rinos. The best friend, if visiting katie,rinos will see blasonduo as a "Nitwit".

Support Werewolf Roles:

Hypnotist - Has the ability to control a villager's mind at night, forcing them to act that action instead. (eg Poet, the medic wants to heal blasonduo, but the hypnotist controls Poet into katie,rinos meaning Poet will heal katie,rinos that night instead) The person hypnotised WILL know that they were hypnotised. The hypnotist is the only role that can force non-visiting roles to visit other houses (although nothing will happen)

Illusionist - Has the ability to play tricks on a villager, giving the villager false information. (eg the lookout will see additional people that did not actually visit or the seer saw roles incorrectly) The villager will NOT know if what they saw was real or not (unless they can figure it out :) ). The illusionist cannot make a villager unsee an action, only add an action. (eg if the Lookout watches a villager enter a house, it can't make it seem like that villager didn't enter, only make a second villager enter)

Necromancer - Can "revive" a dead player for a night and use the dead villager's ability for the night. The necromancer can only use each dead player twice.

Seer's Evil Twin - Has the exact same role as the seer, but is evil :) they are also better at their job, so they can identify a villager's role with 100% accuracy


Chaotic (Neutral) Roles:

*Joker - Wants to get lynched. If successful they will win. In addition, they can haunt a player that voted off the joker for the rest of the game. Haunting a player will cause them to act randomly at night (eg blasonduo is a medic that voted out the joker and is now haunted. For the rest of the game, blasonduo will heal a random person out of their control. They will know they have been haunted). The joker has Night 1 immunity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can tell, there are more roles than positions, meaning not all roles will be in the game and it is up to you to figure which ones are not in the game. This will be randomised. All roles with an "*" will ALWAYS be in the game.

Each Day/Night phase will last 24 hours:

Night Phase:

Every player will have 24 hours to send me in PM what they intend to do each night You have the ability to do nothing as ANY role, but you still MUST tell me you intend to do nothing. If someone does not message me, when the day phase starts, I will state this. (eg blasonduo is AFK and did not do their task) When the day Phase begins, I will tell the players relevant information.

All PM's must be sent to me by 10pm on the relevant night phases

Day Phase:

First thing will happen will be a recount of the last night (ie who died, or who was saved) Their role will be revealed (unless there is a brute)

This is the voting phase. For a successful lynch to occur, the player must get at least 51% of the votes. Once it hits 10pm on the given day, all voted are locked, and the votes will be tallied and the night phase starts. Lynched players will have their roles revealed. "No votes" can be cast, where a player decides there is not enough evidence to lynch someone. If no player gets more than 50% of the votes, the day will count as a "no vote".

The death of a player

If a player dies, they can continue on the conversation, but must use this colour to show they have died. Additionally, a dead player CAN NOT reveal information they did not share before they died, but they can continue on with the conversation :)

---------------------------------------------------

Finally, I am trying something VERY new. This may be very unbalanced, and some of this may be confusing. If you have any questions about any of this, please ask away. If you think something is flawed or bad, let me know too!

If there isn't any problem. ANville will begin......:

Wednesday 4th September at 10pm, we will start on a night phase. Roles will be given out earlier.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 03, 2019, 07:07:12 pm
yyyeeeEEeSsSSSS
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 03, 2019, 07:19:50 pm
I'm down :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: J_Rho on September 04, 2019, 08:47:03 am
Can I play!!!!????
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 04, 2019, 10:19:03 am
Can I play!!!!????

Certainly!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 04, 2019, 11:59:45 am
The sun sets over ANville

The town thought they were safe, the werewolves were defeated! Little did they know that a storm was brewing, and with a bolt of lightning, everything changed. The dead; alive. Some bodies began to morph into different people, and everyone's brain felt like it was twisting and turning, as if they were learning new professions, and maybe developing a newfound evil..... Was the town just a game for the gods? Time to find out.....


This is the current map of the town, this will be helpful for the tracker (if we even have one ;) ) and helpful as the town progresses
Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/Q11vJEo.png)

Roles were randomly assigned. Not all roles are in this game.

The users playing are as follows:
PhoenixxFire
Poet
fun_jirachi
SlowandSteady
Owlbird83
katie,rinos
jeydanaazli
laura_
Erutepa
Loren_T
Bri MT
J_Rho

The roles are:
8 Villagers
1 Joker
3 Werewolves

Some housekeeping rules

- Do not delete your posts. You can edit posts and add things, but you can't remove anything (Editing is fine)

- Do not share PMs under any circumstances

We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 5th September at 10pm

Goodluck Town.


Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 04, 2019, 12:22:57 pm
Woohoo time to eat more popcorn.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 04, 2019, 04:10:37 pm
Woo! Villagers unite, it's time to save ANVille!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 04, 2019, 04:12:59 pm
Woo! Villagers unite, it's time to save ANVille!!
You seem awfully keen on convincing everyone youíre a villager, is it perhaps because you are a werewolf and do not want to be found out?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 04, 2019, 04:14:01 pm
Your immediate questioning makes me wonder whether you are the werewolf in our midst...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 04, 2019, 04:20:20 pm
Your immediate questioning makes me wonder whether you are the werewolf in our midst...
First you suspiciously claim that youíre a villager and now you accuse me...the plot thickens.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 04, 2019, 04:22:09 pm
That is exactly what you have done! After the end of the Night Phase, I will be able to prove I am a villager.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 04, 2019, 05:35:40 pm
to all the Villagers out there-
you need me! I am an honest citizen!

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 04, 2019, 05:37:01 pm
Wow y'all kean beans aye

I'm also innocent.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 04, 2019, 05:56:57 pm
innocent..........or has no shame in telling a lie?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 04, 2019, 06:04:19 pm
innocent..........or has no shame in telling a lie?
So, you can proclaim your innocence freely and then accuse others when they do the same? Fascinating philosophy. Very whodogish.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 04, 2019, 06:08:57 pm
I am the whodog?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 04, 2019, 06:12:55 pm
That is exactly what you have done! After the end of the Night Phase, I will be able to prove I am a villager.

How would you know that unless you knew what other players would be doing...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 04, 2019, 06:15:58 pm
I am the whodog?
:o
W o a h. You just gonna confess like that? Or are you the joker
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 04, 2019, 06:19:36 pm
So, you can proclaim your innocence freely and then accuse others when they do the same? Fascinating philosophy. Very whodogish.
i just thought I would point out all the possibilities
  trust no one- the enemy is clossseeee
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 04, 2019, 06:38:38 pm
trust no one- the enemy is clossseeee

wise words

How would you know that unless you knew what other players would be doing...

how do you plan to prove your innocence?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 04, 2019, 06:43:13 pm
how do you plan to prove your innocence?

I hope I am investigated, given as an inno name or otherwise exonerated but I can't guarantee that - none of us can until the end
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 04, 2019, 06:46:50 pm
I hope I am investigated, given as an inno name or otherwise exonerated but I can't guarantee that - none of us can until the end
Or in your case, never be exonerated since youíre a werewolf
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 04, 2019, 07:07:55 pm
Oh, we've started. I want to trust the same people from last game, but alas, their blood may have been tainted.
(Also, has anyone noticed that there have been like 60 guest viewing this board at the same time recently?)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 04, 2019, 07:25:08 pm
Or in your case, never be exonerated since youíre a werewolf

Nice try pf - already planning your blame shifting I see.

Oh, we've started. I want to trust the same people from last game, but alas, their blood may have been tainted.
(Also, has anyone noticed that there have been like 60 guest viewing this board at the same time recently?)

Wait,  are you procrastinating on who's online? If so,  let us know if you notice anyone spending a sus amount of time messaging
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 04, 2019, 07:28:49 pm
Nice try pf - already planning your blame shifting I see.

Wait,  are you procrastinating on who's online? If so,  let us know if you notice anyone spending a sus amount of time messaging
Wow.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 04, 2019, 07:29:39 pm
Do the werewolves know who each other are?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 04, 2019, 07:30:57 pm
If so,  let us know if you notice anyone spending a sus amount of time messaging
Dastardly. But nah, I was just viewing the stats at the top (Not to say that I don't check from time to time :P).

Do the werewolves know who each other are?
I'm pretty sure they do.

(merging that post was an ordeal)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 04, 2019, 07:35:34 pm
Wow.

Gotta take advantage of opportunities as they come up

Dastardly. But nah, I was just viewing the stats at the top (Not to say that I don't check from time to time :P).
I'm pretty sure they do.

Yeah I definitely don't check often enough to notice patterns & I suspect you're right about the ww
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 04, 2019, 07:36:30 pm
Do the werewolves know who each other are?

Yes

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 04, 2019, 07:44:08 pm
 
I am the whodog?
(https://i.imgur.com/MA1ULaZ.jpg)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 04, 2019, 08:38:17 pm
you all are ready to fight,,,,,
the first night hasnt even finished yet,,,,,,,
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 04, 2019, 08:53:48 pm
you all are ready to fight,,,,,
the first night hasnt even finished yet,,,,,,,

are you inciting violence? is this a werewolf in our midst?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 04, 2019, 08:54:49 pm
are you inciting violence? is this a werewolf in our midst?

ohhoh,,, you using me as a scapegoat now?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 04, 2019, 09:01:37 pm
ohhoh,,, you using me as a scapegoat now?
Hello

Are you not a werewolf? What are you, if not a whodog?

Also, what's with the excessive comas,,,,,, if I may ask?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 04, 2019, 09:23:24 pm
Also, what's with the excessive comas,,,,,, if I may ask?
Maybe their speech was slurred with the transformation? I've heard it can be pretty difficult to speak through such large teeth...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 04, 2019, 09:56:12 pm
Hello

Are you not a werewolf? What are you, if not a whodog?

Also, what's with the excessive comas,,,,,, if I may ask?
Maybe their speech was slurred with the transformation? I've heard it can be pretty difficult to speak through such large teeth...
Hello

Are you not a werewolf? What are you, if not a whodog?

Also, what's with the excessive comas,,,,,, if I may ask?

Alright, alright, calm down with the accusations.
Do you not like my excessive comma use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 05, 2019, 05:22:50 pm
Alright, alright, calm down with the accusations.
Do you not like my excessive comma use,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?
It just seems slightly... Unnatural... Is all.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 05, 2019, 08:27:29 pm
So, what actions have people decided on tonight?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 05, 2019, 08:39:03 pm
So, what actions have people decided on tonight?
Are you trying to figure out everyoneís roles so you know who to kill, werewolf?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 05, 2019, 08:40:13 pm
Whoa! You're throwing out some big and insulting accusations! I thought we were friends PF...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 05, 2019, 08:55:01 pm
So, what actions have people decided on tonight?
well, what action have you decided on eh?
You can't expect others to divulge with this information while you stay silent. ???
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on September 05, 2019, 08:56:17 pm
I'm a good person and I'm gonna be nice to my neighbours  ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 05, 2019, 09:04:17 pm
Hm....
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 05, 2019, 10:00:38 pm
The sun rises over ANville

The night was spent with most of the town experimenting with their new abilities, and some maybe a bit too well. While the rest of the town decided to rest at home because the following morning needed people to be well rested since lives were on the line. As the sun rose over the town, one question was on most of the villager's minds: Who was the first victim of the night?

As time went on, it was evident who the first target was, because they were the only person missing from the meeting. As a group, they all went to visit the house for investigation; owlbird83's. As they entered the house, the horrific scene ingrained into their brains. This wasn't an attack of a normal werewolf, this werewolf made sure that nothing about owlbird's house gave them any clues. Owlbird was BRUTALLY murdered last night, with all their possessions either missing or smashed to pieces. The town had seen nothing like it, and the fear began to rise.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/W6nvMO3.png)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
PhoenixxFire
Poet
fun_jirachi
SlowandSteady
Owlbird83 (Nitwit, Psychic OR Best Friend)
katie,rinos
jeydanaazli
laura_
Erutepa
Loren_T
Bri MT
J_Rho

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- Everyone responded to their nightly tasks (yay!)

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 05, 2019, 10:04:49 pm
So we can already confirm brute as the mafia attacking role.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 05, 2019, 10:05:32 pm
Ooft... looks like we have a brute among us!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 05, 2019, 10:07:53 pm
This is gonna make it harder than last game :( :(

We can maybe still narrow down roles later, but weíre probably gonna need more info (and luck) than we did last time.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 05, 2019, 10:18:55 pm
Certainly no easy task! Did anyone learn anything last night? I learnt nothing unfortunately...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 05, 2019, 10:18:58 pm
@blas, just to clarify, there's only one attack werewolf and two support?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 05, 2019, 10:22:34 pm
@blas, just to clarify, there's only one attack werewolf and two support?

Yep :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 05, 2019, 10:28:01 pm
Certainly no easy task! Did anyone learn anything last night? I learnt nothing unfortunately...
Nope
I dreamed of rainbows and unicorns
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 05, 2019, 10:58:10 pm
RIP in pieces to this idea.
I'm a good person and I'm gonna be nice to my neighbours  ;D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on September 06, 2019, 06:45:13 am
Aaaah I'm dead. I don't think I have any useful information anyway.
To my innocent friends -good luck on finding the killer!
My ghost will haunt this town forever....
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 06, 2019, 09:54:14 am
Soooo
Apart from the vicious murder, How's everyone doing today
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 06, 2019, 12:36:54 pm
Soooo
Apart from the vicious murder, How's everyone doing today
We're all living in fear, what do you think?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 06, 2019, 02:54:45 pm
We're all living in fear, what do you think?
;) ;) ;)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 06, 2019, 03:17:31 pm
;) ;) ;)
suspicious much?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 06, 2019, 03:19:57 pm
I am much suspicious
I agree.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 06, 2019, 03:28:38 pm
Report Erutepa for gamethrowing whichever side he's on

I mean, not seriously but that's what I feel sometimes lmao
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 06, 2019, 03:33:03 pm
hmmm nothing much to go on
Ima thinking slow and steady....??
or the others who have been so quiet  (mysterious :o)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 06, 2019, 03:36:26 pm
hmmm nothing much to go on
Ima thinking slow and steady....??
or the others who have been so quiet  (mysterious :o)
I agree. There ain't much claiming or info going round.
Are their any seers or trackers who have any info to divulge?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 06, 2019, 03:41:26 pm
We definitely have a medic, so if someone has information then they can reveal it and the medic can protect them tonight. Otherwise we no vote i guess?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 06, 2019, 04:03:48 pm
There are certainly some quiet individuals...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: J_Rho on September 06, 2019, 04:06:52 pm
There are certainly some quiet individuals...
And some overly talkative  8)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 06, 2019, 04:15:52 pm
And some with three assignments and an exam due this week so two hours out of the last forty-eight he's been sleeping.
(Sorry I'm grumpy :'()
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 06, 2019, 04:47:47 pm
katie,rinos and fun_jirachi, do you have anything to add?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 06, 2019, 04:57:15 pm
Unless anything's revealed, I'm going with No Vote.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 06, 2019, 04:58:06 pm
Also going with a No Vote for now.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 06, 2019, 05:08:38 pm
Idk why Erutepa is so keen for innos to make themselves vulnerable by sharing info on literally the first day.
I feel like this might be a case of being obviously sus (i.e. w/ the winks) to detract from the actual suspiciousness
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 06, 2019, 05:11:52 pm
katie,rinos and fun_jirachi, do you have anything to add?

Nope, nothing :(
First night usually doesn't give us anything, and there's hardly anything posted. Not enough info atm, so I'm going in with NO VOTE.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 06, 2019, 05:25:37 pm
Idk why Erutepa is so keen for innos to make themselves vulnerable by sharing info on literally the first day.
I feel like this might be a case of being obviously sus (i.e. w/ the winks) to detract from the actual suspiciousness

Either that or he's the joker.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 06, 2019, 05:30:36 pm
Either that or he's the joker.

Yeah true & if he is lynching is a bad idea so

no vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 06, 2019, 05:52:58 pm
Going with no vote at the moment
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 06, 2019, 06:00:40 pm
No vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 06, 2019, 06:34:33 pm
Although the outcome is basically set in stone, Friendly reminder that the final votes for the day phase are due in a little under 4 hours.

Not voting does NOT count as a no vote; it will be acted like that person did not exist (ie today has a maximum of 9 votes, but if 1 person does not make any vote, the maximum number of votes will be 8 )

If you do not make a vote, you will be outed as doing so when the sun sets, and no one would want that, would they? ;)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 06, 2019, 06:36:12 pm
<no vote>
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 06, 2019, 06:56:25 pm
no vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 06, 2019, 07:05:08 pm
Idk why Erutepa is so keen for innos to make themselves vulnerable by sharing info on literally the first day.
I feel like this might be a case of being obviously sus (i.e. w/ the winks) to detract from the actual suspiciousness
I don't know what makes me "so keen"
Many others have asked for information just as I have.
Your own accusation seems a bit sus to me.

vote noone
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 06, 2019, 08:49:33 pm
<VOTE none>
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 06, 2019, 09:49:12 pm
The sun sets on ANville

 The town had information, but maybe not enough information, so they decide to wait until they can gather more information before fingers start to point

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 1 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/qx7OXDo.png)

- It should be noted that J_Rho did NOT vote, so only 10 votes were counted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 7th September at 10pm

Goodluck Town.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 07, 2019, 06:29:46 pm
Friendly reminder that role actions for the night phase are due in under 4 hours.

I am still waiting on a lot of people to send me their actions, so please send them ASAP  :)

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 07, 2019, 08:09:10 pm
You guys are so quiet at night.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 07, 2019, 09:19:11 pm
You guys are so quiet at night.
Well I don't want people to hear me sneaking around sleeping
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 07, 2019, 10:17:22 pm
The sun rises over ANville

Another sun meant another murder, however, time did not make the werewolves weaker.... They were just as brutal, and their next victim just as battered. Katie,rinos was BRUTALLY murdered in their house last night. Who would be next, and what was katie's role? The town had to act quickly before it was too late, and the werewolves were comfortable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/3lMJQ7U.png)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
PhoenixxFire
Poet
fun_jirachi
SlowandSteady
Owlbird83 (Nitwit, Psychic OR Best Friend)
katie,rinos (Security guard, tracker OR medic)
jeydanaazli
laura_
Erutepa
Loren_T
Bri MT
J_Rho

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- J_Rho did NOT do their nightly action, so their action was randomised, if they continue to not participate, they will be removed from the game regardless of their role.

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 07, 2019, 10:19:33 pm
Well I don't want people to hear me sneaking around sleeping
Pretty much everyone with a night action sneaks around at night, so I don't know what conclusion you expect people to draw from this.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 07, 2019, 10:20:43 pm
omg i dont like this pattern
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: katie,rinos on September 07, 2019, 10:55:39 pm
 :'(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 08, 2019, 06:13:15 am
Good mornings all
How was everyone's nights?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 08, 2019, 11:27:19 am
So, Bri. I get a feeling you're up to something.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 08, 2019, 11:37:57 am
So, Bri. I get a feeling you're up to something.
Because you and her are werewolfves!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 08, 2019, 12:32:46 pm
Because you and her are werewolfves!
Not me, but I'm predicting a lil sumpin sumpin goin on
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 08, 2019, 01:00:14 pm
Not me, but I'm predicting a lil sumpin sumpin goin on
What is this sumpin sumpin? Care to öhārę?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 08, 2019, 01:02:46 pm
What is this sumpin sumpin? Care to öhārę?
Not yet. I want to hear from the legend themselves.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 08, 2019, 01:14:30 pm
Not yet. I want to hear from the legend themselves.
Take your time...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 08, 2019, 02:09:14 pm
So, Bri. I get a feeling you're up to something.

Something as in me trying to figure out who the werewolves are and stay safe from them?

Please explain what I'm supposed to be explaining?

Edit to add:

Because you and her are werewolfves!

Idk about Nina but I'm not a wolf - maybe you're just projecting?

Not yet. I want to hear from the legend themselves.

<3
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 08, 2019, 03:40:45 pm
Take your time...
Giving you time to kill more people? Hmm.

Something as in me trying to figure out who the werewolves are and stay safe from them?

Please explain what I'm supposed to be explaining?

Edit to add:

Idk about Nina but I'm not a wolf - maybe you're just projecting?

<3
May not be a whodog yet, but you could be a support. My suspicions are falling to characters who are a little quieter, like you,  or Erutepa, who's a dumb boi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 08, 2019, 03:54:26 pm
Erutepa, who's a dumb boi
>:( >:( >:(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 08, 2019, 03:59:25 pm
Giving you time to kill more people? Hmm.

 May not be a whodog yet, but you could be a support. My suspicions are falling to characters who are a little quieter, like you,  or Erutepa, who's a dumb boi
Ty for the vote of confidence that I'm at least not the brute - maybe watch Erutepa tonight? 
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 08, 2019, 05:00:21 pm
No vote because I have stuff going on at home bye.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 08, 2019, 05:18:57 pm
Ty for the vote of confidence that I'm at least not the brute - maybe watch Erutepa tonight?
Are you asking me to watch Erutepa? Why would you assume my role? Are you the Seer?

ILY but I don't trust you at all.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 08, 2019, 06:10:01 pm
Friendly reminder that the final votes are due in a little under 4 hours.

Not voting does NOT count as a no vote.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 08, 2019, 06:35:16 pm
No Vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 08, 2019, 07:43:13 pm
No new information since yesterday, so I'm going in with NO VOTE again.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 08, 2019, 07:44:59 pm
I'll have to go with a NO VOTE for now.  :'(

Another innocent is going to die tonight and we can't do a thing.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 08, 2019, 09:11:02 pm
mee too
NO VOTE
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 08, 2019, 09:47:47 pm
no vote
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 08, 2019, 09:54:11 pm
no vote

we really donít have any solid information to go off of.
all im gonna say is...

seer, hit me up  :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 08, 2019, 09:55:36 pm
yupp noone is my vote
no sign of werewolves yet  :o
but dw werewolves, we'll find you out for your sins  >:( >:(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 08, 2019, 10:31:22 pm
The sun sets on ANville

 The town had information, but maybe not enough information, so they decide to wait until they can gather more information before fingers start to point. Although they knew time was running out, and fast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 2 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/qx7OXDo.png)

- It should be noted that J_Rho did NOT vote, so only 9 votes were counted.
- It should be noted that Bri MT did NOT vote, so only 8 votes were counted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 9th September at 10pm

Goodluck Town.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2019, 07:33:23 pm
Friendly reminder that role actions for the night phase are due in under 2.5 hours.

I am still waiting on MOST people to send me their actions, so please send them ASAP  :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 09, 2019, 08:46:07 pm
So gang, what's happening tonight?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 09, 2019, 08:47:35 pm
No clue. Good luck everyone
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 09, 2019, 10:56:55 pm
The sun rises over ANville

Another sun meant another murder, and as per routine, the town gathered up to see who was the unlucky victim of the night. Something horrific turned up, there wasn't only 1 person missing.... but 2. The first person they noticed, was J_Rho, who was BRUTALLY murdered last night, another brutal murder to continue to confuse the town. Next door, Bri MT had met their unfortunate end, but this time, they weren't mauled to death... but shot? This was bad, 2 deaths in 1 night, but on the upside, they were able to distinguish Bri MT's role.... With all the werewolves still alive, the town had to do something before they got outnumbered...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/M2k6CJT.png)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
PhoenixxFire
Poet
fun_jirachi
SlowandSteady
Owlbird83 (Nitwit, Psychic OR Best Friend)
katie,rinos (Security guard, Tracker OR Medic)
jeydanaazli
laura_
Erutepa
Loren_T
Bri MT (Joker)
J_Rho (Vigilante, Overprepared Tourist OR Best Friend)

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- PhoenixxFire did NOT do their nightly action, so their action was "randomised"

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 10, 2019, 12:15:35 am
RIP Bri the joker

Also lol 5 town 3 werewolves... y'all villagers better do something fast
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 10, 2019, 06:30:40 am
I have a weird feeling about PhoenixxFire...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 10, 2019, 07:09:01 pm
Hey guys! What are people thinking for tonight...?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 10, 2019, 07:13:36 pm
I honestly don't know. I feel like we aren't getting anywhere.
We need to start lynching.
If anybody has ANY viable information that could help townies, please let us know
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on September 10, 2019, 07:17:04 pm
I am a bit suspicious about Phoenixxfire, but I could be very wrong. I can't tell you anything else. Sorry if I'm wrong Phoenixxfire!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 10, 2019, 07:17:19 pm
Yeah! I think there needs to be a lynch tonight...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2019, 07:18:20 pm
I believe me and some others have pretty much confirmed that fun_jirachi is a werewolf, but I donít know what they got in their investigations last night.

Yikes I disappear for one night and everyone wants me dead :(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2019, 07:56:56 pm
I can vouch for Phoenixx's innocence. I'm the tracker, and tracked them twice. The first night they did not leave their house and the second they were not within the scope of the murder. Along with that, the Seer (whom I also know) viewed them and the only werewolf role that appeared was the Brute. This means that it would be impossible for Phoenixx to be a werewolf.

I call out fun_jirachi as a werewolf. We have confirmed the roles of most villagers and you are one of the only ones left. Time to die, wolves.

VOTE fun_jirachi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 10, 2019, 08:06:21 pm
Friendly reminder that the final votes are due in a little under 2 hours.

Not voting does NOT count as a no vote.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 10, 2019, 08:06:42 pm
Thanks Poet! I am the lookout and I haven't learnt anything, but I think I'll VOTE fun_jirachi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 10, 2019, 08:12:20 pm
vote fun_jirachi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 10, 2019, 08:19:05 pm
Very concerned to hear that someone else is claiming to be the lookout... I'm onto you werewolf!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2019, 09:18:44 pm
Very concerned to hear that someone else is claiming to be the lookout... I'm onto you werewolf!
I'm just putting it out there now that in PMs, you told me you were lookout. I asked for evidence and you said that, on the third night, you visited jeydanaazli. Funnily enough, I also tracked you that same night and saw that you travelled far. Jeydanaazli is right next to you. If I was hypnotised, I would have been notified.

You're lying.
And you're next to die.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 10, 2019, 09:21:37 pm
I must still protest my innocence. The information that you've been giving me has become more and more suspicious as you've changed your story and evidence... kill me all you want, but I will expect an apology at the conclusion of the game when you realise how wrong you were.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2019, 09:22:18 pm
I must still protest my innocence. The information that you've been giving me has become more and more suspicious as you've changed your story and evidence... kill me all you want, but I will expect an apology at the conclusion of the game when you realise how wrong you were.
when did I change my story lol
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 10, 2019, 09:25:49 pm
You have made many claims and backpedalled as I asked more about them.
You said you knew who the seer was and that was how you were getting your information, but later decided you didn't trust the seer.
You said you were certain I was lying about the lookout as you had definite proof elsewhere, and then decided you weren't sure.
You said you didn't have an important role and didn't trust me enough to share any information before feeding me lies.

I spy a werewolf in our midst...

VOTE Poet
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 10, 2019, 09:28:13 pm
 :o
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 10, 2019, 09:30:40 pm
Vote fun_jirachi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 10, 2019, 09:31:20 pm
You have made many claims and backpedalled as I asked more about them.
You said you knew who the seer was and that was how you were getting your information, but later decided you didn't trust the seer.
You said you were certain I was lying about the lookout as you had definite proof elsewhere, and then decided you weren't sure.
You said you didn't have an important role and didn't trust me enough to share any information before feeding me lies.

I spy a werewolf in our midst...

VOTE Poet
I'mma just pop in here and back up everything poet has said. I also know most peoples roles (all the ones we know for sure at least). enjoy your last night laura.

Vote fun_jirachi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2019, 09:35:27 pm
You have made many claims and backpedalled as I asked more about them.
You said you knew who the seer was and that was how you were getting your information, but later decided you didn't trust the seer.
You said you were certain I was lying about the lookout as you had definite proof elsewhere, and then decided you weren't sure.
You said you didn't have an important role and didn't trust me enough to share any information before feeding me lies.

I spy a werewolf in our midst...

VOTE Poet
my claim was that I knew the Seer, which I indeed do: I refuse to reveal their role or anyone else's because I don't want to put the villagers at risk. At the same time, we only know of 2 werewolves, and the Seer may be the third as they are an unconfirmed role. I still trust the information I am given as it has proved to help us in the past.

How can I be absolutely sure in a game? I specifically said that I believed you are the werewolf, and when I asked for proof you were lying you caught yourself out. I also double-checked with the real lookout during that time to confirm that they had an accurate reading. They did.

I told you the absolute truth, because I claimed no facts in PMs. The game is one of speculation, and although I know you're lying, I cannot guarantee a thing. I'm doing whatever I can in the interest of the other villagers,and I hope that they can see that I'm exposing myself for their safety.

And finally, why would you vote me as opposed to the person speculated to be a werewolf? Distraction from the real issue at hand.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 10, 2019, 09:41:18 pm
VOTE fun_jirachi
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 10, 2019, 11:19:30 pm
The sun sets on ANville

 The town had information, and for this time, it was for sure. First on the chopping block, was fun_jirachi, the silent town, who indeed never left their house to do anything.... was put to death for being a werewolf...? This sounded maniacal! There was no way any down would do this, except this one. They felt like they had enough information.... and they did. As fun_jirachi's body layed there still, it was clear they were a hypnotist.... or at least had the powers to do so... Maybe they were a werewolf trying to be rehabilitated? No one will ever know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 3 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/BIJn1yf.png)

- It should be noted that fun_jirachi did NOT vote, so only 7 votes were counted.
- It should be noted that Loren_T did NOT vote, so only 6 votes were counted.

The town has been updated as follows:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/ah31wkf.png)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
PhoenixxFire
Poet
fun_jirachi (Hypnotist)
SlowandSteady
Owlbird83 (Nitwit, Psychic OR Best Friend)
katie,rinos (Security guard, Tracker OR Medic)
jeydanaazli
laura_
Erutepa
Loren_T
Bri MT (Joker)
J_Rho (Vigilante, Overprepared Tourist OR Best Friend)


We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 11th September at 10 pm

Goodluck Town.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 10, 2019, 11:32:45 pm
Boom.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 11, 2019, 06:15:46 am
Boom.
One down, two to go.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 11, 2019, 07:53:24 pm
RIP myself. I would say you'd be missed but I'd be lying.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 11, 2019, 07:54:48 pm
Pretty sure a werewolf is going to get me tonight, but then again...

...maybe I'm safe because y'all are going to lynch me tomorrow...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 11, 2019, 09:06:29 pm
Pretty sure a werewolf is going to get me tonight, but then again...

...maybe I'm safe because y'all are going to lynch me tomorrow...
Why would your team mates kill you?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 11, 2019, 09:44:35 pm
Why would your team mates kill you?
Once again, not a werewolf. Whoever else is claiming to be the lookout is the real werewolf. Watch out!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 11, 2019, 09:51:05 pm
Once again, not a werewolf. Whoever else is claiming to be the lookout is the real werewolf. Watch out!
Who is that 'whoever else' may I ask?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 11, 2019, 09:58:50 pm
Who is that 'whoever else' may I ask?
No one will tell me because they think I'm a werewolf...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 11, 2019, 10:20:55 pm
No one will tell me because they think I'm a werewolf...

funnily enough youíre also not providing any information as to why you are innocent other than the Ďlookoutí thing
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 11, 2019, 10:22:02 pm
The sun rises over ANville

The town numbers were dwindling, and as per routine, another BRUTAL murder had occurred, and the town was almost outnumbered by the werewolves. With the death of Poet in the night, the werewolves were one step closer to total domination. The town knew that if they hung an innocent villager, all hope would be lost, and they all would certainly die. This was the most important lynch they'd ever do...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/9NbaY6U.png)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
PhoenixxFire
Poet (Medic, Tracker OR Nitwit)
fun_jirachi (Hypnotist)
SlowandSteady
Owlbird83 (Nitwit, Psychic OR Best Friend)
katie,rinos (Security guard, Tracker OR Medic)
jeydanaazli
laura_
Erutepa
Loren_T
Bri MT (Joker)
J_Rho (Vigilante, Overprepared Tourist OR Best Friend)

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- everyone did their nightly roles! (*cough* no edit here *cough*)

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 11, 2019, 10:25:25 pm
vote laura_
Poetís death just confirmed my suspicions
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 11, 2019, 10:30:14 pm
Edit? What edit? I didnít see any edit ;)

Rip Poet

vote laura
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 11, 2019, 10:31:34 pm
funnily enough youíre also not providing any information as to why you are innocent other than the Ďlookoutí thing
How do you do that, person who doubted my girlfriend's innocence last round?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 11, 2019, 10:35:32 pm
well, ya know, it was coming. Goddamnit agh
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 11, 2019, 10:36:04 pm
How do you do that, person who doubted my girlfriend's innocence last round?

Maybe laura_ could do that by responding to my PM after SHE messaged me?
you gonna hold this against me forever man lmao  :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 11, 2019, 10:36:39 pm
you gonna hold this against me forever man lmao  :P
Yes :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 11, 2019, 10:37:37 pm
How do you do that, person who doubted my girlfriend's innocence last round?

Maybe next round you can play and make calls on whose innocence you'll doubt
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 11, 2019, 10:38:16 pm
Maybe next round you can play and make calls on whose innocence you'll doubt
Judging is more fun than being judged.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 11, 2019, 10:39:52 pm
Judging is more fun than being judged.

i can back this up
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 11, 2019, 10:42:14 pm
i can back this up
No upvotes here so here have a thumb 👍
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 11, 2019, 11:02:41 pm
Poet shall forever live on in our hearts... and the next round.
Vote laura_.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 06:26:12 am
Last ditch effort to convince you all I'm innocent!
On the first night I watched Poet's house and saw no one enter.
On the second night I watched my house and saw no one enter.
On the third night I watched jeydanaazi's house and saw no one enter.
Last night I watched Poet's house and saw PhoenixxFire enter.

Coupled with OwlBird initially believing that PF could have been her killer, I think that the "seer" and "lookout" Poet was working with were the two werewolves.

VOTE PhoenixxFire
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 08:08:43 am
^ thatís amusing given brute is the one role Iím been definitely confirmed not to be by the seer and tracker (poet), even if our seer turns out to be evil, I still could only be a support werewolf, according to poets investigations, and as you can see she wasnít a werewolf.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:17:01 am
The only person who entered Poet's house last night was you...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 08:23:24 am
The only person who entered Poet's house last night was you...
Itís almost like werewolves can make things up or something
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 08:46:40 am
I, as the seer, investigated laura last night and saw 2 innocent roles, one of which was the look out, and the assassin.
Since we know the brute to the the attack werewolf, I am left to the conclusion that Laura is in fact innocent.

When I looked at phoenixfire, I did see 2 innocents (one of which was the nitwit) and the brute. The tracker did say that phoenixfire didn't move the first night, so I originally concluded she must be innocent. However it is possible the tracker was lying and there was some miscommunication or even an illusionist is in game. Either way I am now thinking phoenixfire may very well be the brute.

Then there is the matter that either slow and steady or Laura is the lookout and both possess valid lookout claims with info that seems to fit in. Thus I am lead to belive that one of them is being told this information my one of the werewolves. Since I have been telling quite alot to phoenixfire, I fear that she is a werewolf leaking information to the other werewolf, slowandsteady.

I'm going to vote phoenixfire and I hope others change their mind.
I truly belive Laura to be innocent.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 12, 2019, 09:00:45 am
What a twist. So to sum up, you believe pf is brute, s&s is illusionist & laura is lookout?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 09:06:32 am
So now Erutepa, who was actually in doubt to be the third werewolf btw (as you can see in poets previous comments about being unsure of the seer) is saying that I must be e brute, because someone who is confirmed to be innocent (poet, the tracker) was lying? Well Iím convinced I guess.....
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 11:18:25 am
So now Erutepa, who was actually in doubt to be the third werewolf btw (as you can see in poets previous comments about being unsure of the seer) is saying that I must be e brute, because someone who is confirmed to be innocent (poet, the tracker) was lying? Well Iím convinced I guess.....
Never said poet was lying. Could potentially be an illusionist play.
And your status as werewolf is not completely out of the blue. Poet and myself were considering it yesterday before her unfortunate death. 
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 12:14:45 pm
Never said poet was lying. Could potentially be an illusionist play.
And your status as werewolf is not completely out of the blue. Poet and myself were considering it yesterday before her unfortunate death. 
If you think there could be an illusionist, why are you not considering the possibility that you were illusioned last night?
Strange that you wouldn't talk about that in our group chat, when we talked about the possibility of you being a werewolf in it. And awfully convenient that there's now no one that can confirm or deny that it ever happened.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 01:26:09 pm
If you think there could be an illusionist, why are you not considering the possibility that you were illusioned last night?
Strange that you wouldn't talk about that in our group chat, when we talked about the possibility of you being a werewolf in it. And awfully convenient that there's now no one that can confirm or deny that it ever happened.
Do you have anything to substantiate your innocence beyond of just casting false doubts
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 01:41:24 pm
Do you have anything to substantiate your innocence beyond of just casting false doubts
I haven't seen anything from you other than false accusations. How do you expect me to be able to prove you weren't illusioned last night with as useless role as mine?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 12, 2019, 02:36:32 pm
Weow, I need me some popcorn.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 03:06:03 pm
Weow, I need me some popcorn.
Welcome to the spectator world Poet.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 03:24:39 pm
I haven't seen anything from you other than false accusations. How do you expect me to be able to prove you weren't illusioned last night with as useless role as mine?
I wouldn't go calling fun jirachi a false accusation.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 03:26:31 pm
I wouldn't go calling fun jirachi a false accusation.
...I assumed it was obvious I meant the ones today, given that was the context given in your post. Don't act like you're the only one who suspected jirachi was evil.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 03:34:45 pm
...I assumed it was obvious I meant the ones today, given that was the context given in your post. Don't act like you're the only one who suspected jirachi was evil.
On which case I maintain that I've made a grand total of 0 false accusations.
U r whodog. That's the only logical explanation and I think that's very evident from what I've said earlier.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 03:59:31 pm
On which case I maintain that I've made a grand total of 0 false accusations.
U r whodog. That's the only logical explanation and I think that's very evident from what I've said earlier.
So you're claiming that the correct scenario is that poet was illusioned (twice what's more) which is what led her to see that I didn't leave the first night and wasn't in the right spot the second night.
I can vouch for Phoenixx's innocence. I'm the tracker, and tracked them twice. The first night they did not leave their house and the second they were not within the scope of the murder. Along with that, the Seer (whom I also know) viewed them and the only werewolf role that appeared was the Brute. This means that it would be impossible for Phoenixx to be a werewolf.

Whereas the alternative scenario is that you were illusioned last night and shown the wrong roles and that laura is actually a werewolf.

And you're saying the first scenario makes more sense? I'm really not convinced...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 04:06:42 pm
So you're claiming that the correct scenario is that poet was illusioned (twice what's more) which is what led her to see that I didn't leave the first night and wasn't in the right spot the second night.
Whereas the alternative scenario is that you were illusioned last night and shown the wrong roles and that laura is actually a werewolf.

And you're saying the first scenario makes more sense? I'm really not convinced...
Why would poet have had to be illusioned the first night. She saw you leave your house...
That most certainly makes sense if you were the brute.

So really my claim is not at all far fetched.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 04:09:40 pm
Why would poet have had to be illusioned the first night. She saw you leave your house...
That most certainly makes sense if you were the brute.

So really my claim is not at all far fetched.
What?
Quote
The first night they did not leave their house and the second they were not within the scope of the murder.
How is that saying she saw me leave my house the first night?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 04:11:52 pm
What?How is that saying she saw me leave my house the first night?
Sorry I meant the second night.

She would have had to be illusioned the first night, but not the second like you claimed.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 04:16:08 pm
Sorry I meant the second night.

She would have had to be illusioned the first night, but not the second like you claimed.
Yes but the tracker receives information on how long the person is gone and poet said I wasn't "in the scope of the murder" (which I assume means wasn't gone for the right amount of time) to have murdered the person who died that night, therefore she would have had to be illusioned both nights.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 04:24:35 pm
Yes but the tracker receives information on how long the person is gone and poet said I wasn't "in the scope of the murder" (which I assume means wasn't gone for the right amount of time) to have murdered the person who died that night, therefore she would have had to be illusioned both nights.
No, they receive information about how far they have traveled, not how long.
So this evidence is not so supportive of you after all.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 04:25:20 pm
okay im just going to come out and say im the bestfriend.
night one i visited fun_jirachi and a seer was present.
night two i visited Erutepa (who i believe to be the seer) and nothing happened.
night three i visited Poet and nothing happened.
night four i visited laura_ and a seer was present.
do with this information what you wish
i can just confirm Erutepaís visits
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 04:28:21 pm
No, they receive information about how far they have traveled, not how long.
So this evidence is not so supportive of you after all.
Quote
Tracker - Tracks one villager at night to see if they leave their house and if they travelled a long or short distance. (eg blasonduo DID leave this house last night, he wasn't out for long, so he must've visited a house nearby).
"wasn't out for long"
Regardless of whether its time or distance, the point is that the tracker knows whether the person went to a house close by or far away, and poet said that the time/length she saw me out for didn't match what it would have taken to get to the person who was murdered. I don't see how there is any other options than either I am not the brute or poet was illusioned to see an incorrect time/distance?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 04:31:01 pm
"wasn't out for long"
Regardless of whether its time or distance, the point is that the tracker knows whether the person went to a house close by or far away, and poet said that the time/length she saw me out for didn't match what it would have taken to get to the person who was murdered. I don't see how there is any other options than either I am not the brute or poet was illusioned to see an incorrect time/distance?
Hmmm sounds like something a whodog would say
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 04:33:33 pm
Hmmm sounds like something a whodog would say
????
What is the other option.
Go on, tell me what the other scenario is to explain why I wasn't near the house that I would have had to be near to be a werewolf. This is ridiculous erutepa. You can't just ignore the evidence because you don't want to admit you must have been illusioned.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 04:37:19 pm
i honestly dont know who to believe at this point
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 04:38:02 pm
????
What is the other option.
Go on, tell me what the other scenario is to explain why I wasn't near the house that I would have had to be near to be a werewolf. This is ridiculous erutepa. You can't just ignore the evidence because you don't want to admit you must have been illusioned.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see who's correct after you get lynched tonight eh?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 04:40:45 pm
i honestly dont know who to believe at this point
Believe yourself always fam
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 04:42:27 pm
i honestly dont know who to believe at this point
Eru is the seer, but for some reason all he has done is accuse me of being the werewolf, but refuse to acknowledge the circumstances that must have happened in order for me to be the brute.

N1. Poet saw me not leave my house. For me to be the brute, Poet must have been illusioned.
N2. Poet said I wasn't "in the scope of the murder" given her role as tracker the only sensible interpretation for that is that I wasn't gone for long enough/far enough to be able to murder the person who died that night.

In order to think I am the brute, you need to accept that poet was illusioned both night 1 and night 2, which for some reason erutepa is refusing to do.

Alternatively, all that needs to have happened for laura to be a werewolf is for erutepa to have been illusioned last night. Prior to last night all of the evidence collected from poet, erutepa, and via PMs with other people indicated that laura was evil.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 04:47:12 pm
Eru is the seer, but for some reason all he has done is accuse me of being the werewolf, but refuse to acknowledge the circumstances that must have happened in order for me to be the brute.

N1. Poet saw me not leave my house. For me to be the brute, Poet must have been illusioned.
N2. Poet said I wasn't "in the scope of the murder" given her role as tracker the only sensible interpretation for that is that I wasn't gone for long enough/far enough to be able to murder the person who died that night.

In order to think I am the brute, you need to accept that poet was illusioned both night 1 and night 2, which for some reason erutepa is refusing to do.

Alternatively, all that needs to have happened for laura to be a werewolf is for erutepa to have been illusioned last night. Prior to last night all of the evidence collected from poet, erutepa, and via PMs with other people indicated that laura was evil.
But I can feel it in me bones.
U r whodog
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 04:49:08 pm
But I can feel it in me bones.
U r whodog
PF: Presents evidence
Eru: "but I can feel it in me bones"
::)

Do you have anything to substantiate your innocence beyond of just casting false doubts
I've offered all the substantiations I have and that's your response?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 04:50:28 pm
But I can feel it in me bones.
U r whodog
Rock solid response, but it doesn't really further your argument :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 04:50:47 pm
aarrgrggHhHHHhHhhhhHhhhhhh
slow and steady can you please give your two cents
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 04:55:05 pm
aarrgrggHhHHHhHhhhhHhhhhhh
slow and steady can you please give your two cents
I'd love to, but none of this makes any cents! (hahahahaha)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 04:55:57 pm
PF: Presents evidence
Eru: "but I can feel it in me bones"
::)
I've offered all the substantiations I have and that's your response?
Who would you then place as the last werewolf?

Because my theory does place a rather suspicious slow and steady as the last werewolf.

If Laura is the werewolf like you claim, who's the other one?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 04:56:59 pm
Who would you then place as the last werewolf?

Because my theory does place a rather suspicious slow and steady as the last werewolf.

If Laura is the werewolf like you claim, who's the other one?
We had already said that the last one was either jeyda or slowandsteady. I don't see how any of this changes that?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 04:59:55 pm
I've just consumed two large cinema boxes of popcorn now reading this...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 05:02:08 pm
We had already said that the last one was either jeyda or slowandsteady. I don't see how any of this changes that?

its not me dangnabbit
so rn its either pf and slowandsteady (erus opinion?) , laura and slowandsteady (pfs opinion?) or pf and laura

(also we have five hours until the most important lynch of thiS GAME)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 12, 2019, 05:13:43 pm
I've just consumed two large cinema boxes of popcorn now reading this...

That'll be $63.50 please :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 05:15:29 pm
That'll be $63.50 please :)
Wait since when did you make the popcorn
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 12, 2019, 05:35:36 pm
(also we have five hours until the most important lynch of thiS GAME)
 Better choose wiiiselyyyyy ;)  
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 05:57:40 pm
That or do a no vote. But that would make me laugh a lot.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 12, 2019, 06:12:53 pm
Friendly reminder that the final votes are due in a little under 4 hours.

Not voting does NOT count as a no vote. This vote is extremely important, vote wisely.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 06:30:21 pm
its not me dangnabbit
so rn its either pf and slowandsteady (erus opinion?) , laura and slowandsteady (pfs opinion?) or pf and laura

(also we have five hours until the most important lynch of thiS GAME)

If it was me and PF why would we be accusing each other?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 06:34:54 pm
Maybe laura_ could do that by responding to my PM after SHE messaged me?
Wonder if this ever got addressed...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 06:37:17 pm
Wonder if this ever got addressed...
It did! ;D But still waiting for jeydanaazli to reply to me now...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 07:07:32 pm
It did! ;D But still waiting for jeydanaazli to reply to me now...
What do you want me to say?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 07:08:22 pm
Have you decided who you believe?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 07:08:51 pm
What do you want me to say?
Vote phoenixfire would be a good start  :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 07:15:03 pm
Vote phoenixfire would be a good start  :D
You still haven't even acknowledged that for me to be the werewolf it would mean poet was illusioned both n1 and n2.
And you still haven't explained why you are refusing to accept that you having been illusioned last night is the far more logical conclusion.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 12, 2019, 07:15:17 pm
I think that Fun_jirachi hypnotised Poet or someone the first night making it seem like laura was the werewolf
so <vote Phoenix Fire>
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 07:22:20 pm
I think that Fun_jirachi hypnotised Poet or someone the first night making it seem like laura was the werewolf
so <vote Phoenix Fire>
This isn't possible. Poet would have known that she was hypnotised.
Why is no one else here paying attention to the actual facts??
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 07:23:31 pm
This isn't possible. Poet would have known that she was hypnotised.
Why is no one else here paying attention to the actual facts??
We know what you are... there's no point trying to hide it...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 07:24:42 pm
We know what you are... there's no point trying to hide it...
There is real actual evidence that I'm not a werewolf. and you're going off what? Eru's random claims. The same eru who is refusing to acknowledge the facts that poets discovered?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 07:27:24 pm
no matter what I vote I feel like its going to be wronG!!!!!!!!!!
PF is making some really strong points
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 07:27:42 pm
There is real actual evidence that I'm not a werewolf. and you're going off what? Eru's random claims. The same eru who is refusing to acknowledge the facts that poets discovered?
I'm also going off the fact that OwlBird suspected you for the start and that you were the only person that entered Poet's house last night... Unless of course you think I was illusioned last night at the same time Erutepa was...

The facts are pointing straight at you.

If slowandsteady was really the lookout, don't you think he'd be here telling everyone what he's done each night to try and prove my guilt?

It makes sense that you and slowandsteady are the werewolves!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 07:30:00 pm
I'm also going off the fact that OwlBird suspected you for the start and that you were the only person that entered Poet's house last night... Unless of course you think I was illusioned last night at the same time Erutepa was...

The facts are pointing straight at you.

If slowandsteady was really the lookout, don't you think he'd be here telling everyone what he's done each night to try and prove my guilt?

It makes sense that you and slowandsteady are the werewolves!
Owlbird died n1. Why do you value the absolute nothing that she could have possibly known?

And no, I don't think you were illusioned, I think you're a werewolf.

Slowandsteady did tell us what they did each night, and it actually checked out, unlike anything you have said.

What facts are these that are pointing at me? All I've heard are accusations and a refusal to acknowledge the facts that point away from me.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 07:31:47 pm
And no, I don't think you were illusioned, I think you're a werewolf.
Who do you think the second werewolf is?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 07:32:15 pm
Who do you think the second werewolf is?
I have already said many times that its one of jeyda or slowandsteady
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 07:33:06 pm
no matter what I vote I feel like its going to be wronG!!!!!!!!!!
PF is making some really strong points

I have already said many times that its one of jeyda or slowandsteady
On what basis PF??



@jeyda, your thoughts?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 07:42:02 pm
On what basis PF??



@jeyda, your thoughts?

it's not me.
also I want everybody to know that in this "group" they're all mentioning they're not telling me anything because they might suspect me as well

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 07:47:51 pm
On what basis PF??
On the basis that we worked out everyone else's role through a combination of tracking/seering/death roles/PMing (what, is eru not actually sharing his information? he knows all this too). Loren is the only one that wasn't confirmed through that but they killed bri so we know they're vigilante.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 07:51:25 pm
Here is a record for y'all to review at this point in time, arranged in chronological order:

jeydanaazli has voted for laura_
PhoenixxFire has voted for laura_
SlowandSteady has voted for laura_
laura_ has voted for PhoenixxFire
Erutepa has voted for PhoenixxFire
Loren_T has voted for PhoenixxFire
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
AH ITS A TIE ? ?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 07:53:46 pm
This is what happens when people go off hunches (or not knowing how roles work @loren) rather than the evidence
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 07:58:17 pm
thanks rui!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 12, 2019, 08:02:12 pm
Friendly reminder that the final votes are due in a little under 2 hours.

Reminder: A tied vote will automatically count as a NO VOTE day. Any single one of you can change the outcome of this game by simply swapping sides, but this swap WILL have consequences. Goodluck all, voting will close 10pm sharp, if you plan on changing, you must do it before 10pm. (a change of vote at 10:00:01 will NOT count)

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 08:07:07 pm
You still haven't even acknowledged that for me to be the werewolf it would mean poet was illusioned both n1 and n2.
And you still haven't explained why you are refusing to accept that you having been illusioned last night is the far more logical conclusion.
Yes, I acknowledge that Poet would have had to be illusioned n1 and n2, But just because its a bit harder to imagine doesn't mean its not correct. It is far from illogical honestly.
I have already said many times that its one of jeyda or slowandsteady
Both Jeyda and Slow and steady have made legitimate claims about what has gone on over the first night. however, we knew one of them had to be lying, so the question is where did this information come from. Sure owl bird could have been hypnotised by fun_jirachi and information could have been gleaned that way, but I think a much more likely scerario is that you passed on the information that I told you to the other werewolf (slow and steady) who used it to make their claim.

Can I also add that we were only ever really suspicious of laura becuase she was so reluctant to come out with a role. However, if you will remember correctly, she did come out with lookout and will all her night actions ALL OF WHICH DID ACTUALLY WORK. the other 'lookout' slow and steady had to be pressured every night for their night role and took lots of time to give them out... almost as if he was trying to figure out what to claim... almost as if he was communicating with you or something.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:07:34 pm
Here is a record for y'all to review at this point in time, arranged in chronological order:

jeydanaazli has voted for laura_
PhoenixxFire has voted for laura_
SlowandSteady has voted for laura_
laura_ has voted for PhoenixxFire
Erutepa has voted for PhoenixxFire
Loren_T has voted for PhoenixxFire

If I am the first werewolf and jeydanaazli or slowandsteady must be the second, why are they both voting for me? It makes sense that PF and slowandsteady are our werewolves as they are both voting for me to protect themselves.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 12, 2019, 08:10:14 pm
Can I also add that we were only ever really suspicious of laura becuase she was so reluctant to come out with a role. However, if you will remember correctly, she did come out with lookout and will all her night actions ALL OF WHICH DID ACTUALLY WORK. the other 'lookout' slow and steady had to be pressured every night for their night role and took lots of time to give them out... almost as if he was trying to figure out what to claim... almost as if he was communicating with you or something.
What do you mean they all actually worked? I was told after we discovered them that none of them could be confirmed, so perhaps you'd like to share how you've suddenly come to a different conclusion?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 08:18:21 pm
What do you mean they all actually worked? I was told after we discovered them that none of them could be confirmed, so perhaps you'd like to share how you've suddenly come to a different conclusion?
Yeah. she claimed these so far:
1. Looked at Poets house (we know no one visited)
2. Looked at her own house (we know no one visited)
3. Looked at Jeyda  (works with poets tracking of her as she 'didn't travel far') Note that Poet did originally claim that Laura did travel far and thus she was throught to be lying, however, Poet was accidentally misinformed by blasonduo and infact he was supposed to say that laura did not travel far.
4. Looked at poets house (saw a particular PF murder her)

by contrast, Slow and steady claimed:
n.1 watched fun jirachi and saw me enter (PF you probably told them to say that)
n.2 watched laura and saw you enter their house (you probably told them that aswell)
n.3 watched laura and saw poet enter house (once again, you probably told them)

As I mentioned slow and steady took a fair while to come up with each of their roles and everything that they 'saw' was told to PF before Slow and steady claimed it.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:23:15 pm
Both Jeyda and Slow and steady have made legitimate claims about what has gone on over the first night. however, we knew one of them had to be lying, so the question is where did this information come from.

I visited fun_jirachi night one and so did Erutepa, my role as best friend should be confirmed because how else would I know where the seer went.

by contrast, Slow and steady claimed:
n.1 watched fun jirachi and saw me enter (PF you probably told them to say that)


As I mentioned slow and steady took a fair while to come up with each of their roles and everything that they 'saw' was told to PF before Slow and steady claimed it.

Wait wouldn't I have seen the lookout come to fun_jirachi's house?
So that's a lie?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:25:58 pm
Wait wouldn't I have seen the lookout come to fun_jirachi's house?
So that's a lie?
you would have, so if you are telling the truth slowandsteady is lying
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:27:48 pm
BRUHHHH IM ABOUT TO THROW HANDS
(if I'm informed properly, don't hesitate to correct me) I would've seen both the Seer and the Lookout visit fun_jirachi on night one. I only saw the Seer. So that means SlowandSteady is lying through his big, gnarly teeth.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:29:25 pm
BRUHHHH IM ABOUT TO THROW HANDS
(if I'm informed properly, don't hesitate to correct me) I would've seen both the Seer and the Lookout visit fun_jirachi on night one. I only saw the Seer. So that means SlowandSteady is lying through his big, gnarly teeth.
If you really believe that, vote PF
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 08:30:12 pm
BRUHHHH IM ABOUT TO THROW HANDS
(if I'm informed properly, don't hesitate to correct me) I would've seen both the Seer and the Lookout visit fun_jirachi on night one. I only saw the Seer. So that means SlowandSteady is lying through his big, gnarly teeth.
INDEED!

so we could alternatively lynch slow and steady tonight (since pretty much everyone agrees he is guilty) and return to the whole PF or laura debacle tomorrow?

What do you think?

Vote SlowandSteady
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:31:21 pm
SlowandSteady could be brute. Let's just get him out of the way so we can sort things out.
VOTE SlowandSteady
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:32:07 pm
VOTE SlowandSteady
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 08:33:12 pm
BRUHHHH IM ABOUT TO THROW HANDS
(if I'm informed properly, don't hesitate to correct me) I would've seen both the Seer and the Lookout visit fun_jirachi on night one. I only saw the Seer. So that means SlowandSteady is lying through his big, gnarly teeth.
Quite easy to be properly informed if you're the one creating the information, no? You're assuming that your innocence has already been confirmed, similar to Poet's tactics last round. Cunning, but it won't work again (not on me, at least).
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 08:34:22 pm
Here is an updated record for y'all to review at this point in time, arranged in chronological order:

PhoenixxFire has voted for laura_
SlowandSteady has voted for laura_
Loren_T has voted for PhoenixxFire
Erutepa has voted for SlowandSteady
jeydanaazli has voted for SlowandSteady
laura_ has voted for SlowandSteady
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:34:41 pm
Quite easy to be properly informed if you're the one creating the information, no? You're assuming that your innocence has already been confirmed, similar to Poet's tactics last round. Cunning, but it won't work again (not on me, at least).

Lmao dude you're a goner.
I meant if I had gotten the character information wrong.
Funny how you only speak up when its to point hands away from you.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 08:35:25 pm
Lmao dude you're a goner.
I meant if I had gotten the character information wrong.
Funny how you only come here to point hands away from you.
very good point


Here is an updated record for y'all to review at this point in time, arranged in chronological order:

PhoenixxFire has voted for laura_
SlowandSteady has voted for laura_
Loren_T has voted for PhoenixxFire
Erutepa has voted for SlowandSteady
jeydanaazli has voted for SlowandSteady
laura_ has voted for SlowandSteady

Do you just live here now?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 12, 2019, 08:35:35 pm
BRUHHHH IM ABOUT TO THROW HANDS
PFFTTHHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHA I GAGGED
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 08:36:30 pm
PFFTTHHHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHA I GAGGED
Can confirm
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 08:36:46 pm
Do you just live here now?
Yes casually says that whilst downing my 5th box of popcorn
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:36:57 pm
Quite easy to be properly informed if you're the one creating the information, no? You're assuming that your innocence has already been confirmed, similar to Poet's tactics last round. Cunning, but it won't work again (not on me, at least).
Using PF's style of defence. Almost as if you're working with her...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:38:40 pm
Can confirm

LMAOAOAO
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 08:39:52 pm
Wait when was jeyda confirmed as the best friend. They spewed a list of actions then the conversation just kept rolling on as if no one noticed.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:41:01 pm
Wait when was jeyda confirmed as the best friend. They spewed a list of actions then the conversation just kept rolling on as if no one noticed.
when you were confirmed as werewolf we infered she was the best friend

jk, i don't know if we did but you don't seem to have any proof you're not the werewolf
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:41:38 pm
Wait when was jeyda confirmed as the best friend. They spewed a list of actions then the conversation just kept rolling on as if no one noticed.

I mean nobody confirmed me but my main point was that how would I have known exactly where the Seer was on night one if I WASN'T the best friend?
It's too late to turn it on me now. I've actually got concrete evidence of my actions behind me, and nobody else is claiming Best Friend.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:42:46 pm
and nobody else is claiming Best Friend.

unlike lookout *cough cough*
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:43:22 pm
unlike lookout *cough cough*

*cough cough*
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 08:44:17 pm
An when was I confirmed as werewolf? It makes no sense why you would wait until jeyda made that mindblowing discovery to turn against me. Also, is best friend a guaranteed role?

How would I know where multiple people were if I *wasn't* the lookout?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 12, 2019, 08:46:08 pm
Yes casually says that whilst downing my 5th box of popcorn
(https://i.imgur.com/PQUV1PW.jpg)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:47:09 pm
@Rui, what do you currently believe?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:48:29 pm
An when was I confirmed as werewolf? It makes no sense why you would wait until jeyda made that mindblowing discovery to turn against me. Also, is best friend a guaranteed role?

How would I know where multiple people were if I *wasn't* the lookout?

I made the "mind-blowing discovery" when Erutepa came out with your claims. Which I knew were false because I could back up Eru being there, but not you.
I don't know, how would you? Probably because PF fed you all you needed to know?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:50:56 pm
I don't know, how would you? Probably because PF fed you all you needed to know?
damn
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 08:52:36 pm
@Rui, what do you currently believe?
Oi I am a spectator. I canít contribute or blasonduo will maul me.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 08:53:38 pm
Oi I am a spectator. I canít contribute or blasonduo will maul me.
Does that mean Blasonduo is the last whodaog?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:54:04 pm
Does that mean Blasonduo is the last whodaog?
Everybody lynch blasonduo
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 08:54:35 pm
Jeyda why wouldn't (I mean that's what happened, but) you be able to do the same. It's not hard for someone to pm you one location either. You can't confirm anything with your actions because no one can confirm yours.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 12, 2019, 08:54:54 pm
Oi I am a spectator. I canít contribute or blasonduo will maul SMITE me.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:56:33 pm
Does that mean Blasonduo is the last whodaog?
(https://i.imgur.com/PAMGXIZ.jpg)

*commence conspiracy theory music as the end credits begin to roll*
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 08:57:36 pm
Everybody lynch blasonduo
Is it too late to change my vote?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 08:57:56 pm
Jeyda why wouldn't (I mean that's what happened, but) you be able to do the same. It's not hard for someone to pm you one location either. You can't confirm anything with your actions because no one can confirm yours.
because Jeyda responded to me instantly and was very constructive. You, on the other hand, took a fair while to get back to poet (probs communicating with PF) and have not really offered any constructive theories. you only really comment when you head is on the chopping block.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 08:58:33 pm
Jeyda why wouldn't (I mean that's what happened, but) you be able to do the same. It's not hard for someone to pm you one location either. You can't confirm anything with your actions because no one can confirm yours.

Yeah, it isn't hard to do that at all. Nobody tracked me, nobody 'saw' me.
It'd be too good to be true.
Perfect plan for you to fall out of the limelight, and put all the heat on me, right?
I'm innocent, I'm the best friend. I'll keep saying what I can say, my actions, which is nothing but the truth.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 12, 2019, 09:00:51 pm
(https://i.imgur.com/PAMGXIZ.jpg)

*commence conspiracy theory music as the end credits begin to roll*
WE WOKE SIS
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 09:02:10 pm
Actually Poet raised a point. I donít even know everyoneís gender here.

Back to popcorn
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 12, 2019, 09:02:29 pm
Friendly reminder that the final votes are due in a little under 1 hour.

It should be noted, that currently, no one has the majority votes yet. (4 votes are needed for a lynch), so if you guys want to lynch, you need to make it happen now.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 09:03:08 pm
come ON!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 09:04:08 pm
@PF you've been awfully quiet for the last little while
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 09:04:17 pm
Yeah, it isn't hard to do that at all. Nobody tracked me, nobody 'saw' me.
It'd be too good to be true.
Perfect plan for you to fall out of the limelight, and put all the heat on me, right?
I'm innocent, I'm the best friend. I'll keep saying what I can say, my actions, which is nothing but the truth.

I possess a strong distaste for the message above because of it's complete lack of substance and its resemblance to something someone would say in a movie.

Laura didn't offer anything productive and only spoke up after her head was on the chopping block, as well. I mean, what do you expect from me?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 09:06:01 pm
I possess a strong distaste for the message above because of it's complete lack of substance and its resemblance to something someone would say in a movie.

Laura didn't offer anything productive and only spoke up after her head was on the chopping block, as well. I mean, what do you expect from me?

I don't expect anything anymore because I have a fair idea of who's guilty and who isn't

was lowkey trying to be a lil dramatic in the last one i'm sorry  :D
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 12, 2019, 09:06:14 pm
I possess a strong distaste for the message above because of it's complete lack of substance and its resemblance to something someone would say in a movie.

Laura didn't offer anything productive and only spoke up after her head was on the chopping block, as well. I mean, what do you expect from me?
ngl, your opinion about how their post tastes doesn't matter too much hahaha
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 09:06:22 pm
Laura didn't offer anything productive and only spoke up after her head was on the chopping block, as well. I mean, what do you expect from me?
I've been active in this conversation since the start of the game, as well as DMing lots of people, so I wouldn't say that I only started speaking up when my head was on the chopping block...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 09:08:53 pm
I've been active in this conversation since the start of the game, as well as DMing lots of people, so I wouldn't say that I only started speaking up when my head was on the chopping block...
All you said was that you didn't know anything. This specific convo wasn't happening at the start of the game. Judging from your dm to me, you were only asking for information and giving none in return.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 09:10:18 pm
All you said was that you didn't know anything. This specific convo wasn't happening at the start of the game. Judging from your dm to me, you were only asking for information and giving none in return.
If you responded to my DM and or asked me any questions, I would have been more than happy to answer them. Perhaps I only gave away information to people I trust?

Regardless, none of this changes your guilt...
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 12, 2019, 09:11:25 pm
Yeah. she claimed these so far:
1. Looked at Poets house (we know no one visited)
2. Looked at her own house (we know no one visited)
3. Looked at Jeyda  (works with poets tracking of her as she 'didn't travel far') Note that Poet did originally claim that Laura did travel far and thus she was throught to be lying, however, Poet was accidentally misinformed by blasonduo and infact he was supposed to say that laura did not travel far.
4. Looked at poets house (saw a particular PF murder her)

by contrast, Slow and steady claimed:
n.1 watched fun jirachi and saw me enter (PF you probably told them to say that)
n.2 watched laura and saw you enter their house (you probably told them that aswell)
n.3 watched laura and saw poet enter house (once again, you probably told them)

As I mentioned slow and steady took a fair while to come up with each of their roles and everything that they 'saw' was told to PF before Slow and steady claimed it.
okay here goes: <vote Slow and Steady>
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 09:11:57 pm
Laura didn't offer anything productive and only spoke up after her head was on the chopping block, as well. I mean, what do you expect from me?
when I asked you to give your opinion, you just made a joke and deflected, so
You can't really push Laura on that when you did the same
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 12, 2019, 09:13:37 pm
slow and steady has been a suspect for ages
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Bri MT on September 12, 2019, 09:14:30 pm
Vote tally:
PhoenixxFire has voted for laura_
SlowandSteady has voted for laura_
Erutepa has voted for SlowandSteady
jeydanaazli has voted for SlowandSteady
laura_ has voted for SlowandSteady
Loren_T has voted for SlowandSteady

Edit: updated with names
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 09:15:13 pm
Vote tally:
4 for lynching s&s
2 for lynching laura

wonder who the two wanting to lynch me are...the werewolves perhaps?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 09:15:43 pm
 Hi welcome to the game Loren.
Oml this is tiring. Gonna take a nice walk and eat some cheese.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 09:17:38 pm
Hi welcome to the game Loren.
Incase you are about to shift blame on Loren, please note that Bri_MT was killed in the night by a vigilante and loren is the only person claiming vigilante.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 09:19:23 pm
Incase you are about to shift blame on Loren, please note that Bri_MT was killed in the night by a vigilante and loren is the only person claiming vigilante.
Wasn't, but thanks anyway.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 12, 2019, 09:20:43 pm
Hi welcome to the game Loren.
hi!! sorry I have been a little busy to take part in this game lately
but don't worry I am all caught up now  ;D
srsly though- even when everyone was voting Phoenix Fire, you were on the cards as a werewolf
I wanted to vote you back then
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 12, 2019, 09:22:15 pm
Hi welcome to the game Loren.
Oml this is tiring. Gonna take a nice walk and eat some cheese.
camembert is the best cheese, you can't change my mind.

Just a gentle reminder to everyone that this is a game, don't get too upset or intense about anything :))

You can PM me if you get too wound up, I literally should be charged for attempted murder after the last time I played Monopoly (to put it lightly, fuck Monopoly)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 09:23:50 pm
This is just getting very juicy.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 12, 2019, 09:26:07 pm
 
Just a gentle reminder to everyone that this is a game, don't get too upset or intense about anything :))


This. Lying is a huge part of this game, and is pivotal to the werewolves success. No hard feelings or grudges should ever be held because of this game, but more of a way to take your minds off life for a little while :)

Thanks everyone for participating so heavily, it's been amazing <3
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 09:27:33 pm
camembert is the best cheese, you can't change my mind.

Just a gentle reminder to everyone that this is a game, don't get too upset or intense about anything :))

You can PM me if you get too wound up, I literally should be charged for attempted murder after the last time I played Monopoly (to put it lightly, fuck Monopoly)
Don't you wish there was an upvote button in this thread?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 12, 2019, 09:30:22 pm
Don't you wish there was an upvote button in this thread?
 For our brilliant GM? YES.

Edit: I keep forgetting I'm dead  >:(  
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 09:35:54 pm
Aaah. Reminder definitely applies, but I wasn't getting like upset or angry irl, although it may have appeared that way (?). All I'm saying is that I don't want to be a lawyer when I'm older (how do they do it). I am, however, quite hungry (tasty cheese ftw). Thanks for the concern, though. That probably came out wrong but oh well :P
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 10:00:53 pm
Wow nice job
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 12, 2019, 10:01:26 pm
Wow nice job
Thanks
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 12, 2019, 10:08:43 pm
The sun sets on ANville

One of the most chaotic days for the town had come to a close. Fingers pointing in one direction, suddenly shifted to another direction, before finally landing on the town's latest victim; SlowandSteady. The town was most confident about them and thought they had caught their second werewolf red-handed. As SlowandSteady began to walk to the gallows, they began to cackle... "You've gotten me, but there's no chance you'll find the 3rd. Unless we all die, we all live"

The town was almost there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 4 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/xlB8wr0.png)


The town has been updated as follows:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/sh1cJoK.png)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
PhoenixxFire
Poet (Medic, Tracker OR Nitwit)
fun_jirachi (Hypnotist)
SlowandSteady (Necromancer)
Owlbird83 (Nitwit, Psychic OR Best Friend)
katie,rinos (Security guard, Tracker OR Medic)
jeydanaazli
laura_
Erutepa
Loren_T
Bri MT (Joker)
J_Rho (Vigilante, Overprepared Tourist OR Best Friend)


We are currently in Night Phase, I need everyone's night actions by the 13th September at 10 pm

Goodluck Town.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 10:13:01 pm
AHHDWJHSJADHAJ
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 12, 2019, 10:18:13 pm
Lol. I'm free! It would have been cool if I actually used my action but I would have been found out straight away.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 10:19:14 pm
-
Is this a spoiler from a dead person
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 12, 2019, 10:22:03 pm
Wait guys... this means that there is no illusionist werewolf! Goodnight y'all.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 12, 2019, 10:22:05 pm
Lol. I'm free! It would have been cool if I actually used my action but I would have been found out straight away.
youíre a trooper, man!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 12, 2019, 10:26:44 pm
This thread went from page 48 to page 58 in a day.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 12, 2019, 10:29:32 pm
Also, 30k views on this thread! Woooo!!!!!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 13, 2019, 08:38:20 am
I just realised that time and time again Poet's evdience has been referenced. While I understand there won't be a lynch tonight, I would still like to try and clear my name sooner rather than later.

Poet said that:
I'm just putting it out there now that in PMs, you told me you were lookout. I asked for evidence and you said that, on the third night, you visited jeydanaazli. Funnily enough, I also tracked you that same night and saw that you travelled far. Jeydanaazli is right next to you. If I was hypnotised, I would have been notified.
But Poet confirmed that the message blasonduo sent about making a mistake that could change the game was in reference to this information he gave Poet, meaning that I really did visit jeydanaazli.

On the first night I watched Poet's house and saw no one enter.
On the second night I watched my house and saw no one enter.
On the third night I watched jeydanaazi's house and saw no one enter.
Last night I watched Poet's house and saw PhoenixxFire enter.
What evidence has been presented to contradict this?

I, as the seer, investigated laura last night and saw 2 innocent roles, one of which was the look out, and the assassin.
Since we know the brute to the the attack werewolf, I am left to the conclusion that Laura is in fact innocent.

When I looked at phoenixfire, I did see 2 innocents (one of which was the nitwit) and the brute. The tracker did say that phoenixfire didn't move the first night, so I originally concluded she must be innocent. However it is possible the tracker was lying and there was some miscommunication or even an illusionist is in game. Either way I am now thinking phoenixfire may very well be the brute.
We know for a fact there is no illusionist werewolf. That means the only role left is the brute. If Erutepa is truly innocent, why would he have any reason to lie and say that there is no way I could be the brute.

On the contrary, when PF was investigated it was seen that she could possibly be the brute. With OwlBird's suspicions and what I saw as the lookout, it leads me to conclude that PF is the werewolf.

Also, the lookout is a guaranteed role. If I am not the lookout, who was/is?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 13, 2019, 07:00:40 pm
Friendly reminder that role actions for the night phase are due in under 3 hours.

I am still waiting on people to send me their actions, so please send them ASAP  :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 13, 2019, 10:14:48 pm
The sun rises over ANville

With the rise of the sun, it signified something big, 4 people remained.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(http://in progress, not on computer so it couldnít be updated, will fix soon)

 In the day phase, all the alive players have the ability to vote to kill, only votes that are in bold will count
You must say it in this format "VOTE <insert player here>"
You may change your vote, I will take the most recent one into account,
At 10 pm tomorrow I will tally the votes
You may also vote to kill no one just type in bolded lettering "NO VOTE"

The players still alive are in blue, dead in their respective role colours:
PhoenixxFire
Poet (Medic, Tracker OR Nitwit)
fun_jirachi (Hypnotist)
SlowandSteady (Necromancer)
Owlbird83 (Nitwit, Psychic OR Best Friend)
katie,rinos (Security guard, Tracker OR Medic)
jeydanaazli
laura_
Erutepa (Lookout, Medic OR Seer)
Loren_T
Bri MT (Joker)
J_Rho (Vigilante, Overprepared Tourist OR Best Friend)

Important information for the day.

- Dead must use the orange text.

- everyone did their nightly roles

- You cannot reveal new information when you're dead, but revealing information might get you targetted, so reveal information at your discretion.

- PMing other people is permitted.

- Voting is needed, you can "no vote" , the dead cannot vote.

Remember: Votes are needed to be submitted by 10pm tomorrow

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 13, 2019, 10:19:03 pm
Vote PhoenixxFire

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 13, 2019, 10:22:47 pm
Vote PhoenixxFire
Once you murder the person vouching for me, you only incriminate yourself.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 14, 2019, 09:54:37 am
Death feels weird
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 14, 2019, 09:59:51 am
Death feels weird
They killed you off last round too though
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Erutepa on September 14, 2019, 10:01:30 am
They killed you off last round too though
These are just technicalities
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 14, 2019, 06:23:01 pm
Damn, was hoping it would be more eventful
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 14, 2019, 07:02:39 pm
PF only has two votes and majority needs to win  :o
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 14, 2019, 07:15:11 pm
<vote Phoenixx Fire>
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 14, 2019, 08:03:23 pm
Vote jeyda

AKA the only person who could be the werewolf now that we know there was a necromancer not an illusionist.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 14, 2019, 08:27:02 pm
Vote jeyda

AKA the only person who could be the werewolf now that we know there was a necromancer not an illusionist.

okay lol
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 14, 2019, 08:33:35 pm

okay lol
Care to explain how it would be possible for poet to see me not leave my house n1 and leave for the wrong amount of time for n2 without an illusionist?

You were only clear cos of what you knew, however if owlbird was actually the best friend after all, you could have gotten all that info off of the hypnotist and/or necromancer. It's the only explanation that actually works with the evidence & roles we have. Well played though.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 14, 2019, 08:51:05 pm
Care to explain how it would be possible for poet to see me not leave my house n1 and leave for the wrong amount of time for n2 without an illusionist?

You were only clear cos of what you knew, however if owlbird was actually the best friend after all, you could have gotten all that info off of the hypnotist and/or necromancer. It's the only explanation that actually works with the evidence & roles we have. Well played though.

The thing is I have no answer to your first question. Like at all. I honestly donít know.
How would those roles know exactly what happened those nights?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 14, 2019, 08:57:04 pm
How would those roles know exactly what happened those nights?
Through controlling the actual best friend, owlbird.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 14, 2019, 09:03:18 pm
Through controlling the actual best friend, owlbird.
On all nights, when Owlbird died night one?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 14, 2019, 09:09:00 pm
On all nights, when Owlbird died night one?
Hypnotist could have controlled n1 and necromancer after she died. You would have known her role after you killed her and told slowandsteady to necro her so you could “prove” your innocence. It is the only explanation that actually works, Loren has to be inno and Laura is the only one claiming lookout and is therefore inno.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 14, 2019, 09:27:29 pm
Hypnotist could have controlled n1 and necromancer after she died. You would have known her role after you killed her and told slowandsteady to necro her so you could ďproveĒ your innocence. It is the only explanation that actually works, Loren has to be inno and Laura is the only one claiming lookout and is therefore inno.

Slowandsteady didn't use their role though? Are you implying they did?
Loren's innocent because she's vigilante. Laura is the lookout, so she's innocent too. I AM the best friend, and the only possibility left is brute for you.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 14, 2019, 09:30:57 pm
Slowandsteady didn't use their role though? Are you implying they did?
Loren's innocent because she's vigilante. Laura is the lookout, so she's innocent too. I AM the best friend, and the only possibility left is brute for you.
What makes you think slowandsteady didn’t use their role?*
I can’t possibly be brute because poet tracked me twice and saw that I didn’t commit the murders, so it’s impossible.

Rip town though because neither Loren or Laura is online.

*edit: I just found the relevant post. Do you expect me to believe that you didn’t tell s&s to say that for your benefit?
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 14, 2019, 09:36:26 pm
What makes you think slowandsteady didnít use their role?
I canít possibly be brute because poet tracked me twice and saw that I didnít commit the murders, so itís impossible.

Rip town though because neither Loren or Laura is online.
Lol. I'm free! It would have been cool if I actually used my action but I would have been found out straight away.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 15, 2019, 01:40:35 am
The state of ANville

The meeting place, once overfilled with 12 people now seemed vastly empty with only 4 remaining survivors. The good news is that it was a 25% chance to hit the werewolf on a random lynch.... but this town had better odds, they had information, and they felt like they KNEW. It turned out that they did... The werewolf that Brutally murdered so many innocent villagers were now exposed... and the town was safe at last again.... (For now)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The votes for day 5 were broken up as shown:

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/EBKpzLb.png)

Here is the updated map of the town.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/jRPjDN0.png)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All roles have been revealed and are shown below: Remaining alive players are in bold, true roles are in bold.
PhoenixxFire (Brute)
Poet (Medic, Tracker OR Nitwit)
fun_jirachi (Hypnotist)
SlowandSteady (Necromancer)
Owlbird83 (Nitwit, Psychic OR Best Friend)
katie,rinos (Security guard, Tracker OR Medic)
jeydanaazli (Best Friend)
laura_ (Lookout)
Erutepa (Lookout, Medic OR Seer)
Loren_T (Vigilante)
Bri MT (Joker)
J_Rho (Vigilante, Overprepared Tourist OR Best Friend)


This is Game Over. Congratuations ANville! With 3 people left alive, the town has survived!

For those interested, here is the overview of the whole game, including what everyone did at night and their votes. Hopefully it will be interesting.

Spoiler
(https://i.imgur.com/OjCGmMn.png)

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 15, 2019, 02:02:29 am
Review of the game

The second game has been completed, and in my opinion, this once worked out so much nicer, mainly due to the activity (<3) but I reckon the change in roles also helped. There are some additional things I'd like to fix still...

- The psychic will now see 4-5 names, where AT LEAST one of those names will be an evil werewolf. This buff is in place because previously I felt like this role really couldn't help with town.

- The seer will now see a 2nd evil role per visit, this is an attempt to have a lower chance of instantly outing any werewolf early in the game.

- Introducing the swapper!: An Evil support werewolf that has the ability to swap 2 villager houses for a night, without (somehow) them knowing. (Eg the swapper swaps the villagers, Poet and blasonduo around. The seer investigates Poet, but will instead investigate blasonduo that night instead, they will not know about the swap.) The swapper will visit both houses during that night, tracker will always see them travel far.

Also, in this game, BOTH support werewolves NEVER used their actions at night, and this is concerning for me, because I want the actions to be worthwhile, so @SlowandSteady and @fun_jirachi, what were your reasons for never going out? Was it to not get caught? (Even though necromancer only visits the dead's house) Was it that you didn't understand it?

Again, any feedback would be fantastic! ("Even a, I can't think of anything, this was great" is valuable information for me).

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 15, 2019, 09:50:42 am
Fun fact: Did anyone observe how PhoenixxFire visited katie,rinos the first night, yet somehow it was OwlBird83 that died?

I am a bit suspicious about Phoenixxfire, but I could be very wrong. I can't tell you anything else. Sorry if I'm wrong Phoenixxfire!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 15, 2019, 09:59:18 am
What a game! That was pretty wild.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Owlbird83 on September 15, 2019, 10:09:18 am
Fun fact: Did anyone observe how PhoenixxFire visited katie,rinos the first night, yet somehow it was OwlBird83 that died?

I somehow chose the best person to visit the first night.  :'(
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: RuiAce on September 15, 2019, 10:09:41 am
What a game! That was pretty wild.
May the Poet and the PF be forever on opposite teams.

Kidding ofc
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 15, 2019, 10:20:12 am
I somehow chose the best person to visit the first night.  :'(
Yeah thanks for that. I was so surprised that no one figured out what had happened though 😂
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: jeydanaazli on September 15, 2019, 11:16:15 am
Damn that was crazyyyy
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: SlowandSteady on September 15, 2019, 11:18:54 am
Also, in this game, BOTH support werewolves NEVER used their actions at night, and this is concerning for me, because I want the actions to be worthwhile, so @SlowandSteady and @fun_jirachi, what were your reasons for never going out? Was it to not get caught? (Even though necromancer only visits the dead's house) Was it that you didn't understand it?
I couldn't find a lot of use for the dead roles that were available. Actually, now that I think of it, I could have used the nitwit to visit fun_jirachi causing jeyda to see me, so that's really just some silliness on my part. This was a fantastic game, though (being a whodog was fun). Thanks for taking the time to run it, blasonduo!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Poet on September 15, 2019, 01:08:40 pm
May the Poet and the PF be forever on opposite teams.

Kidding ofc
Ahahahha surrrreee you are...

Nah, I had given PF a very strong alibi for N1 with my tracking. Very confused right up till the end! After I died, I was almost sure the whodogs would win haha
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 15, 2019, 01:17:58 pm
Also, in this game, BOTH support werewolves NEVER used their actions at night, and this is concerning for me, because I want the actions to be worthwhile, so @SlowandSteady and @fun_jirachi, what were your reasons for never going out? Was it to not get caught? (Even though necromancer only visits the dead's house) Was it that you didn't understand it?

The main reason I didn't use the night action was the caveat that you could tell if you had been hypnotised or not. In the early game, this was critical in not revealing the powers of the support werewolves (noted by the fact that the town thought there was an illusionist until SlowandSteady died). Compounding this a little bit was the fact that there's always ambiguity in the early game; not having the Seer's Evil Twin as a support or early role reveals by the town gave no noteworthy reasons for me to alter night actions at the cost of revealing the presence of a hypnotist (or even my actual role! given that I was investigated very early in the game). Please don't take this the wrong way, but after playing the hypnotist, I feel it's highly reliant on early role reveals and/or collaboration with unsuspecting town, and as the game progresses and roles are deduced it gets less and less powerful until you're inevitably lynched; ie. just seems too niche as compared to the other support roles. I think the swapper is a good way to remedy this as their impact on the game is very similar. (sorry for the long read)

I agree with SlowandSteady though; the necromancer relies a lot on luck; not as many roles are that useful for the werewolves to reuse as they are for the town (possibly advantageous:vigilante/nitwit/guard/psychic/seer, not really as advantageous:tracker/lookout/best friend/medic/tourist), and in our case were kinda banking on hitting the vigilante early to get two kills in one night. Never really got to use the roles available in that case. Basically the necromancer relies on hitting the possibly advantageous roles early, which is usually guesswork, while also having the right amount of information circling to not arouse suspicion yet reuse the roles effectively.

EDIT: I don't think that allowing the hypnotist to use the action without notifying hypnotised is a good buff to implement (the role loses its identity a bit and it is slightly busted if the early game goes your way), but a possible buff I see going forward is possibly not allowing the hypnotist's victim's action to be blocked (because they presumably do some hocus pocus on the blocker!). Just seems like a bit of a win more role as opposed to an impact/game-winning/turning role. That being said, it was very fun to make those decisions every night :)

Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 15, 2019, 02:08:00 pm
not having the Seer's Evil Twin as a support or early role reveals by the town gave no noteworthy reasons for me to alter night actions at the cost of revealing the presence of a hypnotist (or even my actual role! given that I was investigated very early in the game). Please don't take this the wrong way, but after playing the hypnotist, I feel it's highly reliant on early role reveals and/or collaboration with unsuspecting town, and as the game progresses and roles are deduced it gets less and less powerful until you're inevitably lynched; ie. just seems too niche as compared to the other support roles. I think the swapper is a good way to remedy this as their impact on the game is very similar. (sorry for the long read)

I completely agree, and is the reason why I thought the swapper would've been a good idea, but it also makes it seem like it makes the hypnotist an ever weaker role to get. Also, nothing to take wrong here, you played the role, so you know its flaws better and I want to improve this game. :)

I agree with SlowandSteady though; the necromancer relies a lot on luck; not as many roles are that useful for the werewolves to reuse as they are for the town (possibly advantageous:vigilante/nitwit/guard/psychic/seer, not really as advantageous:tracker/lookout/best friend/medic/tourist), and in our case were kinda banking on hitting the vigilante early to get two kills in one night. Never really got to use the roles available in that case. Basically the necromancer relies on hitting the possibly advantageous roles early, which is usually guesswork, while also having the right amount of information circling to not arouse suspicion yet reuse the roles effectively.

Also agree with the necromancer, I knew it had its weaknesses, and I kept with it because "They can't get caught if they do go, so it balances out" but as you said, the number of roles that are actually useful for the necromancer is very limited, and I've brainstormed on how to make it better, but still only have come up blank, any ideas would be great :). This is the one role that I really want to improve, but can't figure out a way for it. (Because same with the hypnotist, if the lookout watches the house a dead person visits, they instantly know it was a necromancer). This is one of the reasons why I decided the seer will see 2 evil roles now, so the werewolves weren't completely outed by their role just because everyone knew there had to be a hypnotist for example.

but a possible buff I see going forward is possibly not allowing the hypnotist's victim's action to be blocked (because they presumably do some hocus pocus on the blocker!). Just seems like a bit of a win more role as opposed to an impact/game-winning/turning role. That being said, it was very fun to make those decisions every night :)

Care to elaborate on this? I don't quite understand what you mean, and I'm genuinely interested to know :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 15, 2019, 02:25:10 pm
Also agree with the necromancer, I knew it had its weaknesses, and I kept with it because "They can't get caught if they do go, so it balances out" but as you said, the number of roles that are actually useful for the necromancer is very limited, and I've brainstormed on how to make it better, but still only have come up blank, any ideas would be great :). This is the one role that I really want to improve, but can't figure out a way for it. (Because same with the hypnotist, if the lookout watches the house a dead person visits, they instantly know it was a necromancer). This is one of the reasons why I decided the seer will see 2 evil roles now, so the werewolves weren't completely outed by their role just because everyone knew there had to be a hypnotist for example.
Could make it so that the necromancer has the option to use the players role at day or night? Wouldn't help much, given most roles aren't relevant during the day though. One of the things that I thought of during the game was how cool it would be for the necro to be able to use the medic to protect someone from a lynch, although that only really makes one more role useable to them.

I think a fair bit of how well the werewolves can do comes down to what combination of support roles there are and when they die. e.g. a necro is potentially more useful to the werewolves if the other support werewolf (or the attack werewolf (if only one support loses their ability when attack dies)) dies earlier in the game as their abilities as other werewolf abilities are more useful than town abilities.

Or maybe to make the necro more useful, town roles could be warped a bit after death? Not really sure how it would work exactly, but maybe something like e.g. for the security guard, if controlled by the necro they'll kill a town that visits the person they're at, or for best friend they could have their role changed so that if necro controls them, they distract their "friend" and that person can't communicate the next day.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 15, 2019, 02:36:03 pm
Or maybe to make the necro more useful, town roles could be warped a bit after death? Not really sure how it would work exactly, but maybe something like e.g. for the security guard, if controlled by the necro they'll kill a town that visits the person they're at, or for best friend they could have their role changed so that if necro controls them, they distract their "friend" and that person can't communicate the next day.

I really like this idea, I always wanted the ability for town to be silenced / unable to vote for a day phase, but didn't know how to implement it. The problem is that I'd need something unique for each role, and plus it makes an already complicated game more complicated, so if you have any suggestions, hit me up!
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 15, 2019, 04:20:35 pm
Or maybe to make the necro more useful, town roles could be warped a bit after death? Not really sure how it would work exactly, but maybe something like e.g. for the security guard, if controlled by the necro they'll kill a town that visits the person they're at, or for best friend they could have their role changed so that if necro controls them, they distract their "friend" and that person can't communicate the next day.

I really like this idea, I always wanted the ability for town to be silenced / unable to vote for a day phase, but didn't know how to implement it. The problem is that I'd need something unique for each role, and plus it makes an already complicated game more complicated, so if you have any suggestions, hit me up!

The necromancer inverting the role of a live player instead of doing no action/reusing a dead player's on paper seems slightly busted, but I think is worth a shot to be tested in one game.

For a silence effect, I was thinking possibly introduce another support werewolf? Silencer chooses a person to silence in each day phase, and upon lynching, on next day the whole town can't lynch. If deemed broken (which I think it will, since the werewolves can just strategically sacrifice the silencer to buy valuable time, which is probably most destructive in the midgame), the post-death no lynch effect could take place two day phases after the lynch of the silencer.

Care to elaborate on this? I don't quite understand what you mean, and I'm genuinely interested to know :)

I think that the buff should allow the hypnotist to both know the result of the action of the person they controlled, but also, if for example there was a nitwit/some other blocking role blocking the action in the new house, the hypnotist should be able to always override that block and follow through with the action, while also keeping the fact that you know if you've been hypnotised + the retargeting mechanic. At the moment, the hypnotist gets less and less powerful as the game wears on except for when the werewolves are winning, because you don't mind the role reveal as much when you're winning that much, because the retargeting + lack of town information outweighs that. ie. it's a win more role because it's a lot stronger when you're winning and you use it to win more, not so much when you're losing. Hope this clears it up :)


Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: laura_ on September 15, 2019, 04:59:34 pm

Again, any feedback would be fantastic! ("Even a, I can't think of anything, this was great" is valuable information for me).

Thanks so much for running this blasonduo! I really, really enjoyed it. I think that having a brute in the game made things a bit more challenging, but it was still very enjoyable and I'm glad there's such a variety of roles because it means that every time the game is played things will work out differently.
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: PhoenixxFire on September 15, 2019, 05:06:55 pm
The necromancer inverting the role of a live player instead of doing no action/reusing a dead player's on paper seems slightly busted, but I think is worth a shot to be tested in one game.

For a silence effect, I was thinking possibly introduce another support werewolf? Silencer chooses a person to silence in each day phase, and upon lynching, on next day the whole town can't lynch. If deemed broken (which I think it will, since the werewolves can just strategically sacrifice the silencer to buy valuable time, which is probably most destructive in the midgame), the post-death no lynch effect could take place two day phases after the lynch of the silencer.
Nah not a live player, warping a players role after theyíve died.

Iíve played with silencers like this, but also with a silencer role where people can still lynch, but they lynch blindly, ie. no communication and votes are PMd rather than posted, which is always a bit entertaining (or frustrating).
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: Loren_T on September 15, 2019, 06:41:59 pm
Thanks Blasonduo and everyone! that was crazy ;D
sorry i didn't do much though :-\
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: fun_jirachi on September 15, 2019, 07:31:54 pm
Nah not a live player, warping a players role after theyíve died.

Oh that seems much more fair :D. This should definitely be implemented, I think this is a really good buff without being overpowered :)
Title: Re: Werewolf
Post by: blasonduo on September 19, 2019, 11:43:18 pm
I love this idea of the silencer, but I know it'll fall into the category of "I don't want to out a werewolf role, so I'll stay silent" Any ideas on how to limit this?

Am also brainstorming for the necromancer buff :)

Thanks for the feedback guys <3