Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 08:57:54 am

Author Topic: Selling English [50 + PREMIER'S+ 60/60 EXAM SCORE] + Literature [48] essays!  (Read 2789 times)  Share 

quinn_03

• Forum Obsessive
Hi! I graduated in 2020 with a raw 50 + Premier's Award + a perfect 60/60 exam score in English and a raw 48 in Literature. This year I will be studying a Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine at Monash University. Since my notes are indisputably what helped me achieve my respective scores, I have decided to sell some of my resources to help any of you who may be struggling, or just wanting to read some high-scoring essays - I know how much my essays benefited from reading other A+ essays during Year 12, even if they weren't on my texts!
Note: some of these essays were graded - if they were, I will note it in the document!

ENGLISH (50 study score, perfect 60/60 exam score)

All The Light We Cannot See - Section A

- 4 essays + 3 extra body paragraphs on various themes for $18

This includes my 10/10 SAC and a 10/10 trial exam essay that was marked by an examiner.
ATLWCS was my favourite text in Year 12 and I spent countless hours forming the unique and individual ideas featured in these essays. I truly believe that these approaches to the essay question are what helped me achieve my score.

Ransom & The Queen - Section B

- 3 essays + 3 extra body paragraphs on various themes for $14

This includes a graded 10/10 practice essay.
Again, the time I spent creating mature and sophisticated contentions are reflected in these essays, and they truly are what helped me stand out in the exam and achieve a 60/60 score.

Language Analysis - Section C

- 3 language analysis essays for $10
This includes a 10/10 practice essay and a COMPARATIVE language analysis essay.

English bundle

- This includes the resources for all three sections listed above for a discounted total of $34!

LITERATURE (48 study score)

The Passion - Section B

- 5 passage analysis essays for $18
All essays are 19-20/20 as graded by my teacher.
Passage analysis took up most of my Literature preparation time in VCE because of how unpredictable and difficult the task itself was. Nevertheless, I developed a passion for writing passage analysis essays and exercising my own style and creativity in written form - I am truly so extremely proud of these essays!! I think they are so interesting, beautiful and unique and I hope you will enjoy reading them!

Ariel - Section A

- 1 literary perspectives essay for $6
This is the essay I wrote in my exam. I tirelessly rewrote and perfected this essay and ended up writing it in the exam. It received a 20/20 by the examiners, and is the reason I scored a 48, hence the price. I wholeheartedly believe that the hours I spent studying each poem in detail, reading scholarly essays, coming up with unique and individual interpretations and constantly refining this piece makes it worth the cost.

Literature bundle!

- This includes the resources for all two sections listed above for a discounted total of $20!

A sample of one of my Literature essays is enclosed.

Thanks for reading! Please PM me if you want to purchase! I will also be offering tutoring in 2021 for English and Literature - check my post for more details!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 02:26:17 pm by quinn_03 »
2020 VCE
English [raw 50 + 60/60 exam score]
Literature [48]

Offering 2021 English and Literature tutoring + resources!

quinn_03

• Forum Obsessive
Hi, I know a lot of you are heading into sac season in May and I just wanted to let you know that these resources are still available!
2020 VCE
Literature [48]

quinn_03

• Forum Obsessive
Just updated to add the Premier's Award :)
2020 VCE
Literature [48]