Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:15:09 pm

Author Topic: UNE and University of Newcastle joint program  (Read 845 times)  Share 

rirerire

• MOTM: OCT 20
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +13
UNE and University of Newcastle joint program
« on: September 14, 2020, 07:32:08 pm »
omg I need to stop with the questions on this forum haha sorry!
Uni of New England and Newcastle have a joint program for medicine... anyone know any specifics? I know absolutely nothing about Newcastle in general...
I have to pick which campus I prefer (UNE or UON)...are there any major differences between the two? would the degree be at both campuses?

whys

• VIC MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +916
Re: UNE and University of Newcastle joint program
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 02:32:17 pm »
+5
Hey, I don't know too much about the JMP but medstudentsonline is a forum with medical students, dental students and doctors - I recommend you check that out because there are many people there who can answer questions specific to the medical program as I'm not aware of anyone on ATARNotes that is currently part of the JMP and can answer your questions! I recommend doing some research on the two unis first - checking their websites, locations and what you can do around there. These should be good starting points that'll help you decide which campus to preference. For example, UNE is in a more rural area while UoN is closer to being a more metro area.

Hope this helps!
psych [50] bio [50]
2021-2025: BMedSci/MD @ Monash

rirerire

• MOTM: OCT 20
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +13
Re: UNE and University of Newcastle joint program
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 11:34:11 pm »
Hey, I don't know too much about the JMP but medstudentsonline is a forum with medical students, dental students and doctors - I recommend you check that out because there are many people there who can answer questions specific to the medical program as I'm not aware of anyone on ATARNotes that is currently part of the JMP and can answer your questions! I recommend doing some research on the two unis first - checking their websites, locations and what you can do around there. These should be good starting points that'll help you decide which campus to preference. For example, UNE is in a more rural area while UoN is closer to being a more metro area.

Hope this helps!
I actually didn't know about that forum so this helps so much thank you!!