Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:50:11 pm

Author Topic: Do I need to pass VCE to receive my study scores?  (Read 1606 times)  Share 

Fraser-T

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
Do I need to pass VCE to receive my study scores?
« on: May 26, 2020, 05:25:18 pm »
I'm not doing tertiary and am only at school to hang out and do classes I like, no interest in completing VCE whatsoever, but I want to know if I have to pass to receive my "Statement of Results" that shows all my study scores like the one I got after year 11.

Geoo

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +685
Re: Do I need to pass VCE to receive my study scores?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 06:17:49 pm »
+4
Yes, in order to pass VCE you need to pass the units you are doing. However, even if you don't pass you still get a statement of results, as they are your results.

Have you considered doing an unscored VCE? This means you wouldn't receive and ATAR or study score, you don't sit exams, and you don't have to do most of the SACs.
This would allow you to complete VCE without the stress.
2020: VCE 93.2
2022: BSci/Arts (Chemistry/Pharmacology and French)@Monash

Fraser-T

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
Re: Do I need to pass VCE to receive my study scores?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 09:38:37 am »
Yes, in order to pass VCE you need to pass the units you are doing. However, even if you don't pass you still get a statement of results, as they are your results.

Have you considered doing an unscored VCE? This means you wouldn't receive and ATAR or study score, you don't sit exams, and you don't have to do most of the SACs.
This would allow you to complete VCE without the stress.

Thank you, I'll look into this