Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 08:50:00 am

Author Topic: Tattoos in HSC exam?  (Read 1478 times)  Share 

briellaaguilera

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Tattoos in HSC exam?
« on: October 13, 2020, 09:45:14 am »
I already googled this but I can't seem to find a straight answer.  I was wondering whether I'd have to cover up a snake tattoo on my left hand?  As it's not text I didn't think it'd be a problem but now I'm thinking I should just in case...

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
Re: Tattoos in HSC exam?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 02:51:22 pm »
+6
I already googled this but I can't seem to find a straight answer.  I was wondering whether I'd have to cover up a snake tattoo on my left hand?  As it's not text I didn't think it'd be a problem but now I'm thinking I should just in case...

Hey, briellaaguilera!

Welcome to the forums! This is the first time I've ever encountered this question and I have to say I'm now really curious about what the protocol actually is regarding this  :o I would presume that it shouldn't have any major problems; I think it would be pretty crazy for someone to get a tattoo of Billy Elliot or something just for the sake of the HSC. You might want to ask your school about it if you're really concerned and have them contact NESA if they aren't sure so you can find out for certain whether you will need to or not. Do let me know once you found out an answer because I'd love to know!

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music