Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:11:23 am

Author Topic: Society and Culture syllabus  (Read 3301 times)  Share 

tparkerreynolds20

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Society and Culture syllabus
« on: August 11, 2020, 04:12:02 pm »
Hey everyone, I am struggling with understanding/making notes from the society syllabus. Can anyone help me out?

alice343

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +125
Re: Society and Culture syllabus
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 04:36:44 pm »
+3
Hey everyone, I am struggling with understanding/making notes from the society syllabus. Can anyone help me out?

Hi, I feel you completely!!! The syllabus is weirdly specific but at the same time vague? The textbook helps a lot, but I know it's not ideal to depend on it. My teacher's teaching style is really different and doesn't follow the syllabus, so I get confused a lot. The textbook really helps then, but I usually do some of my own research to supplement any gaps in the syllabus. I have notes for Continuity and Change, and Belief Systems if you would like :)
2020 HSC: English Advanced, Modern History, Legal Studies, Japanese Beginners, Society and Culture, History Extension

tparkerreynolds20

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 06:20:47 pm »
Hi, I feel you completely!!! The syllabus is weirdly specific but at the same time vague? The textbook helps a lot, but I know it's not ideal to depend on it. My teacher's teaching style is really different and doesn't follow the syllabus, so I get confused a lot. The textbook really helps then, but I usually do some of my own research to supplement any gaps in the syllabus. I have notes for Continuity and Change, and Belief Systems if you would like :)

That would honestly be amazing if you could share some notes!

alice343

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +125
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 05:16:07 pm »
That would honestly be amazing if you could share some notes!

Yea sure, what depth studies are you doing?
2020 HSC: English Advanced, Modern History, Legal Studies, Japanese Beginners, Society and Culture, History Extension

tparkerreynolds20

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 11:51:19 am »
Yea sure, what depth studies are you doing?

I am doing Cambodia, Environmentalism and PETA