Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 12:50:28 am

Author Topic: Society and Culture Question Thread  (Read 49253 times)  Share 

vybui

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Society and Culture Question Thread
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2021, 01:06:02 pm »
hey guys!

my PIP topic is centered around how gender stereotypes speech (you throw like a girl) impacts people; not definite but something about it. any tips of ideas?

Nomsie

• Forum Regular
  • Carpe diem
  • Respect: +25
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2021, 08:35:57 am »
hey guys!

my PIP topic is centered around how gender stereotypes speech (you throw like a girl) impacts people; not definite but something about it. any tips of ideas?

I am guessing you are from the class of 2022? If so, have fun on your PIP journey, it really good you're starting now. If gender interests you, go for it, I like the title of 'You throw like a girl. However, my only piece of advice is to be weary of how repetitive this topic has become, if you have a unique lens or spin you could take, it would improve your idea a lot. For instance, my PIP this year discussed toys, gender, and identity. Hope that helps!
Remember, pain is temporary, but the HSC is for life
(Only Kidding!!)

HSC 2021
Eng Adv, Eng Ext 1, Eng Ext 2, Society and Culture, Modern History, Math Adv, Community and Family Studies

emily56mc

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2022, 11:42:18 am »
Hey everyone,

I’m doing my PIP on How the patriarchy continues to conditions us and Would really appreciate if you could fill out my questionnaire, pass it on to other’s you know, etc. If possible I need some more men to fill out these questionnaires.

Thank you so much!

Questionnaire 1 :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MUTEkJTu3QxEjG9ldKS1y4Vzbz_ga4qKlaeHEI21i6k/edit

Questionnaire 2 :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nBW3h6QowKIwc8biUkbEzem5LMzq-_GU1dhF7hnS4QI/edit