Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 07:22:07 pm

Author Topic: Selling Connect Education Lecture ticket  (Read 741 times)  Share 

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
Selling Connect Education Lecture ticket
« on: July 05, 2019, 04:08:11 pm »
Selling Connect Education Lecture ticket for $FREE
These lectures are worth $60

check out this link : https://lectures.connecteducation.com.au/

lemme know what lecture you want to go to and I can book a ticket and email it to you.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 05:54:08 pm by Ionic Doc »
2019/2020 - Psychology | Biology | Chemistry | Methods | Further | English
2021 - Science @ Melbourne University

brothanathan

Re: Selling Connect Education Lecture ticket
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 04:34:57 pm »
For Year 11s or 1&2 students, there's a promo code to get a 100% discount, PM me if you want to go to one and I'll send you the discount code.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 04:42:17 pm by brothanathan »

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 05:29:01 pm »
Hey, I don't know what the terms and conditions are on the discounts you seem to be able to obtain but please check any terms and conditions associated with them so you're 100% sure this is fine. It's great you want to help students out but what you have might not be transferable and you need to be certain that it is before sharing on here. 

brothanathan

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 05:58:45 pm »
Hey, I don't know what the terms and conditions are on the discounts you seem to be able to obtain but please check any terms and conditions associated with them so you're 100% sure this is fine. It's great you want to help students out but what you have might not be transferable and you need to be certain that it is before sharing on here.

It's given to those who subscribed to their newsletter which is for free, so I presume its transferable.