Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:15:16 am

Author Topic: Smash Year 11/HSC Lecture: Support Systems Questions  (Read 1768 times)  Share 

BellaLN

• Adventurer
  • politics buff and doc martens enthusiast
  • Respect: +7
Smash Year 11/HSC Lecture: Support Systems Questions
« on: January 15, 2021, 09:41:05 am »
+2
Hey, everyone!

This thread has been created for those attending Gracie's 'Smash HSC' lecture on Wednesday the 20th.

Specifically, this is an opportunity for anyone to ask whatever questions you might have about UAC's Equitable Access Scheme or Equity Scholarships, or NESA's Disability Provisions program , from someone who went through it all!

Feel free to post any queries or concerns you might have, and I, to the best of my ability, will point you in the right direction with some advice. You can respond to this thread at any time - I'll keep answering for as long as I need to! If there's a delay in my reply, don't worry - I'm probably just enjoying my holidays too  ;)

Enjoy your holidays, good luck for the term ahead, and I hope you enjoy Gracie's lecture!  ;D
HSC 2019:
- English Advanced (96) - English Extension I (48) - Ancient History (97) - Modern History (95) - History Extension (47) - Mathematics (88) - SOR I (49)

ATAR: 99.45

University 2020-2025:
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Politics, Philosophy and Economics @ UNSW - UNSW Law Equity Scholarship Recipient -