Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 04:25:25 am

Author Topic: Biology [raw 49] - South Eastern Suburbs  (Read 508 times)  Share 

brandonhu

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Biology [raw 49] - South Eastern Suburbs
« on: January 16, 2018, 05:33:40 pm »
Hi guys, it's me Brandon Hu and I'm back again to offer another year of tutoring for bio! :)

ABOUT ME

I graduated in 2015 with an atar of 99.70, with a raw score of 49 for bio. I'll be in my 3rd year of Medicine at Monash Uni this year

TUTORING INFO

I'm looking to help guide some 3/4 bio students towards achieving and exceeding their goals. I prefer quality over quantity and it's my belief that in order to do well in biology, you not only need to understand the content, but to also know HOW and WHEN to apply that knowledge in order to secure yourself marks. I'll adjust my teaching according to how you're progressing, while providing tips and resources when needed.

Just like last year, I'll only be tutoring 1-on-1 in order to benefit you the most! I stick with my belief that this is superior to group sessions because I will be able to focus all of my attention on you. :)

LOCATION AND COST

I'm happy to provide a free 30 minute session session to help you see for yourself whether you like me or not ;)
After which my lessons will be $40/hr
I live in Mount Waverley and would prefer tutoring in the Monash area, but I'm willing to travel (though you will have to cover petrol costs ::) as I am but a poor uni student ;D)

You can text/call me on my phone 0413363701 or send an e-mail to [email protected] if you are interested or would like to ask any questions.

Cheers :D