Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:48:59 pm

Author Topic: Selling: Business Management Unit 3 Course Notes  (Read 384 times)  Share 

SLYK

• Fresh Poster
Selling: Business Management Unit 3 Course Notes
« on: June 14, 2019, 08:38:00 pm »
Hey everyone,
I'm currently selling VCE Business Management Unit 3 course notes.They are made with direct reference to the study design, and are a culmination of other references and textbooks. 📕📗📘 If you have upcoming SACs and Unit 3 exams this resource is perfect for you!

✅ I have been a high scoring business management student since Unit 1, consistently getting top marks (95%+), and I can guarantee that this resource has the information that can help you.

✅ The document is easy to navigate and all of the topics are clearly expressed. For each Area of Study there is a page of key terms and definitions as well as an AOS summary at the end of the topic. There are clear advantages and disadvantages listed where applicable, unlike many of the textbooks that I have seen, and unnecessary information has been omitted.

✅ This resource has been designed to work collaboratively with your teacher and other textbooks. It will help you to consolidate knowledge and retain key details.

✅ The cost is $25. It will be professionally printed, bound and shipped to you or you can pick it up if you are near Malvern East. Shipping and printing costs are included in the $25. All orders will be dispatched next business day and should arrive within 3 days. Bank transfers or cash on pickup are good.

✅ Have already sold and delivered 10 copies of the notes!

📲 If you would like to see a sample of the notes, have any inquiries or make a purchase please comment below or email [email protected] to arrange it.

* Unfortunately the website is not yet running so please do not try and visit the link.

Thank you, and best of luck for your upcoming SACs and exams! 😁