Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:15:17 pm

Author Topic: Legal or Psych 3/4?  (Read 579 times)  Share 

realzire

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Legal or Psych 3/4?
« on: January 15, 2021, 10:12:50 pm »
I've done enough VCE units in year 11 that I've been allowed to do three next year. These three will be English, Methods and either Legal or Psychology.

This means I have to drop one, which do you consider easier, or easier to rank high. I've previously gotten a 38 study score in Business management, which I've heard is similar in many ways to Legal in that the same study methods will work and how they are both content heavy and require you to memorise a lot. However, i've heard recently, that psychology may be the better option.

I don't have one I prefer over the other, as I expect either one I choose to rank among my bottom subjects, but which would you recommend?

mabajas76

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +13
Re: Legal or Psych 3/4?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 12:35:05 am »
May be too late but which of the 1/2 have you completed if any? Have you looked at there study designs and scaling (to see the competitiveness don't do subjects cause of scaling)? Some sciences are very dependent on there 1/2 subjects whilst something like law may not be. I am not a pych or legal student but that is just my 2 cents on it. Also if you have all the free time maybe do both if you think you can get higher score than the subjects you completed in year 11.
"Don't give up, and don't put too much effort into things that don't matter"-Albert Einstein, probably.