Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 12:02:31 am

Author Topic: From today until November 2 (and beyond)  (Read 21188 times)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Re: From today until November 2
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2017, 10:25:59 pm »
+5
My goodness I am knackered! So glad to have the exam over and done with, think I did really well in extended response, pretty well in short answer and meh in multiple choice looolll!!! Thinking tomorrow I might take it easy a bit seeing as though I have a week between exams and just focus on beginning and completing an ext 1 creative

Had my first touch footy game of the season today and lost by 1, but not too bad as it’s our first year in the senior comp and I think we are the youngest team by far haha!!

Good luck girl, you'll do great—just have confidence in yourself! Remember that you've persevered through a LOT to attain this, so you have a really good chance at doing well! ;D

And thank you heaps :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 01:30:30 pm by paigek3 »
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2017, 10:32:57 am »
+3
^Congrats! ;D Hope you have a relaxing day today.

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2017, 02:32:34 pm »
+4
I literally have no motivation whatsoever today and I don't know why. Not even just for HSC stuff, my cricket article is due in an hour and a half and I haven't begun because I really really really don't want too. Stresses me out because I wish I was doing 2393292 past papers today aahhhhhh
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 01:30:14 pm by paigek3 »
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2017, 01:31:26 pm »
+6
Quite ready for the HSC to be over. Keep changing the way I am studying for legal hahahhaa. Extension is in three days and I am terrified. Bring on November 2 at about 12:30pm
HSC subjects

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2017, 01:32:34 pm »
+1
Quite ready for the HSC to be over. Keep changing the way I am studying for legal hahahhaa. Extension is in three days and I am terrified. Bring on November 2 at about 12:30pm

What'll be the first thing you do when you finish? :D

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2017, 01:40:31 pm »
+5
What'll be the first thing you do when you finish? :D
Actually, the day and two days following my last exam are pretty hectic, hence why I just want them to be here now  ;D

Thursday
- Lunch with friends straight after our last exam
- Touch footy game that evening

Friday
- My best friend's 18th birthday!
- Lunch for her 18th
- Her 18th party

Saturday
- Seeing the boyf for the first time in what will be 13 days bc stupid study fml, and going to Bondi to celebrate the end of both of our final exams
- Best friend's family birthday dinner that night
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2017, 09:38:32 pm »
+5
Got Extension 1 English tomorrow ahhhhh!! Even though I’m prepared with my creative and quotes (not for the crazy questions tho haaaa!), I’m still freaking out right now ;D I am such an anxious person that just the wait to do an exam is torture but once I’m in there after about 15 mins my hand stopped sweating and I am able to block everything out :P Pls pray for me that the ATB essay is about power and the creative is about hope/freedom, but I know they won’t be because Ext questions are craaaaaaaaazzzzyyy
HSC subjects

JD99

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2017, 09:31:17 pm »
Friday
- My best friend's 18th birthday!
- Lunch for her 18th
- Her 18th party

wooohooooooooooooooo someone else also has their 18th the day after legal studies!!!!! me toooooooooooooooooooooo!! can't wait!
say happy birthday to that person from me....even though they have nooo idea who i am ;)  ;D ;D

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2017, 09:38:01 pm »
wooohooooooooooooooo someone else also has their 18th the day after legal studies!!!!! me toooooooooooooooooooooo!! can't wait!
say happy birthday to that person from me....even though they have nooo idea who i am ;)  ;D ;D

That your last exam? Cause how good is the timing!! Happy birthday for Friday!!
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2017, 11:12:00 am »
+6
My goooodness legal is overwhelming. It is so important to me that I do well in this subject that it puts the pressure even higher to remember everything. I think my game plan for today will be to do essay plans with LCMIDs for my options topics with the questions that have not been asked in a few years, whilst trying to overlap these paragraphs with other topics so I can use them for a whole variety of questions. Then going to do the same with crime, and then some human rights flash cards. Then want to really go over crime so I can ensure that I stop making silly mistakes in multiple choice. And finally, will find some LCMID for topics like young offenders and international crime, and other topics from areas that people doubt will be used JUST incase, because I heard business studies repeated a similar question from 2016 into 2017's paper

Physically writing out my plan onto here helps me stay on track, so enjoy reading my pointless study plan description for today ;D
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2017, 03:57:18 pm »
+3
Ok so, multiple choice has never been my strength because I doubt myself when doing it. Yesterday I got as low as 14/20 which is awful for me because when I got full marks for human rights and near full marks for everything else in my exams throughout the year, it drags me down sooo much. BUT, today I did two when I woke up and got 19/20 in the first and 18/20 in the second, and then just then I did the 2016 paper and got 20/20 yaaaay!!! So happy to find this confidence before tomorrow

Now to continue remembering all of my LCMID ;D

This will almost definitely be updated tonight when it hits about 8pm and I start freaaakin hahahahah!
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2017, 09:18:34 pm »
+4
Almost forgot to update this because I’m weirdly not feeling nervous. Usually the night before an exam I heat up, and can only breathe shallowly but I haven’t really felt that like I did for my other exams and I honestly don’t know why? It’s not even like I feel super confident either, I’ve done bundles of study and memorisation of LCMIDs so if I don’t mind blank I am prepared, but I wouldn’t say confident at all cause I’m not sure what the questions will be! :P

Thought I’d be the most nervous for this cause the result of this exam means the most to meeee
HSC subjects

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2017, 10:38:55 am »
+3
You won't know until you finish (!), but I'm sending nothing but good vibes right now!

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2017, 02:43:19 pm »
+9
Well, today is November 2, and I have completed my HSC! Can’t believe it! I feel like I did well in my exams but I can’t really be too sure till results come out. Anyways, I am knackered right now but have a touch game tonight so dunno how I’ll go doing that haha!

Sooo happy to finally have my life back ;D
HSC subjects

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2017, 03:14:08 pm »
+2
Well, today is November 2, and I have completed my HSC! Can’t believe it! I feel like I did well in my exams but I can’t really be too sure till results come out. Anyways, I am knackered right now but have a touch game tonight so dunno how I’ll go doing that haha!

Sooo happy to finally have my life back ;D

Yay, congrats! :D