Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 02:27:25 am

Author Topic: [RAW 50] LITERATURE + [RAW 50 AND PREMIER'S] REVOLUTIONS MODEL ESSAYS/NOTES  (Read 852 times)  Share 

a.l.y.2017

• Adventurer
Hey guys!

With exams fast approaching, I thought I'd put up my notes and essays for sale (and at a discount!). These notes were without a doubt what helped me achieve my perfect study score in both Literature and History:Revolutions in 2017, and over 75% of the students that bought these notes from me last year received 40+ study scores. If you're interested, please email me at [email protected], and I'll send them over within 48 hours of payment!

HISTORY REVOLUTIONS [RAW 50 + PREMIER’S]
-FRANCE AOS 1&2 Practice Responses:
Before: $25
Now: $20
-CHINA AOS 1&2 Practice Responses:
(100+ essays in total: ALL full marks, and graded by experienced VCAA examiner)

FRANCE AOS 1&2 Notes:
-CHINA AOS 1&2 Notes:
(including original points of precision, significance, event summary: 100+ pages of formatted notes in total)

-Essay Plans:  Detailed 3 point plan for every single point on the study design, ensuring you'll be able to tackle any essay topic (over 20 pages in length):
Before: $20
Now: $15

LITERATURE [RAW 50]
-Compilation of all my essays, SACs and ideas throughout the year (all A+ and graded by experienced VCAA examiner):
Before: $40
Now: $35
(featuring exclusively the essay which got me my 50 in the actual Literature exam--full mark essays are rarely released in the examiners' reports)

ATAR: 99.70

Literature [50], History: Revolutions [50] + Premier's Award 2017, Chinese SLA [47], Psychology [43]

Selling notes + essays for Literature and Revolutions. Contact: [email protected]