Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:12:49 pm

Author Topic: 3/4 English in year 11  (Read 1691 times)  Share 

Spinxho

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
3/4 English in year 11
« on: August 03, 2017, 10:20:29 pm »
Hello everyone,
As of right now, I am in year 9. My English scores have all been A's and I am planning to go with Literature as an elective in year 11.
To do 3/4 English or Literature in year 11, what is or is there a minimum grade average that I have to achieve? If so, what is it.
Thanks lots

clarke54321

• Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +365
Re: 3/4 English in year 11
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 10:32:12 pm »
+2
Hello everyone,
As of right now, I am in year 9. My English scores have all been A's and I am planning to go with Literature as an elective in year 11.
To do 3/4 English or Literature in year 11, what is or is there a minimum grade average that I have to achieve? If so, what is it.
Thanks lots

Hey!

Welcome to AN :)

There's no official minimum grade average specified by VCAA. This is something that your school will determine. Therefore, I'd recommend that you have a talk with your coordinator or English teacher, who will be able to provide you with some further guidance.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!
BA (Linguistics) I University of Melbourne
Tips and Tricks for VCE English [50]

Essay Marking Services in 2021 for VCE English + Essays for Sale

Spinxho

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: 3/4 English in year 11
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2017, 10:38:55 pm »
Hey!

Welcome to AN :)

There's no official minimum grade average specified by VCAA. This is something that your school will determine. Therefore, I'd recommend that you have a talk with your coordinator or English teacher, who will be able to provide you with some further guidance.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!
I see. In other words, its solely up to my english teachers and coordinators that determine whether or not I could or can do 3/4 English inyear 11?