Administration > AN Community Lounge

Vic Meetup 29th Jan 2019

(1/12) > >>

PhoenixxFire:
Seems there's a bit of interest so let's get this organised ;D

I'm thinking next weekend is potentially a bit short notice but I wanted to include 2 weekends in the options in case people can't do weekdays for whatever reason. I've included up to the 29th because school officially starts on the 30th (although some of you might have another day or two off).

Vote for whatever days you're available, most popular date wins.

Details:
Where: Carlton gardens (right near Melbourne central)
When: 29th Jan From 11am, come whenever, stay as long as you want :)
Who: You! Everyone's invited, regardless of post count, year level, or anything else that might make you hesitate :) You're welcome to bring a friend as well if the whole meeting-strangers-from-the-internet thing is a bit weird.
What: Killer bantz, probably some uno/jenga/card games/etc. Food!

What to bring:
- Yourself
- A friend or none or three
- Water
- Food to share if you want (not at all required though - we always end up with too much)
- A ball/frisbee/card game/whatever else you might want to play

Post below if you have any questions/concerns, or just want to express your excitement ;)

Edit: forgot about Australia day (Jan 26), but will leave it in the poll anyway.

Erutepa:
If the date works in my favour, I can bring some Bocce pasta  :P

--- Quote from: secretly_a_poet on June 06, 2018, 02:55:36 pm --- Activity? *Googles 'bocce'*
That moment in life where you look something up because you thought it was a kind of pasta but it's a game...
Okay I get it now. Thanks <3

--- End quote ---

TheAspiringDoc:
Bocce is awesome! I'll see if I can find a frisbee to bring along

Zappi:
Seems good!  ;D Really hope I'll be able to make it. Might see if I can bring anzacs or something in (or just a bag of Smiths if I get too lazy)

K888:
I hope I won't be working! Keen to catch up with familiar faces and meet a few new ones! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version