Administration > AN Community Lounge

ATAR Notes articles on demand: request resources here!

(1/27) > >>

Joseph41:
See our complete database of HSC, VCE and university articles here!

2019: Now taking article requests for QCE, VCE, HSC and university.

As you may or may not be aware, ATAR Notes regularly publishes articles online - entirely free. And that will again be the case this year, for both the VCE and the HSC. ;D

Awesome, right? Absolutely! But do you know what's even better?

This year, we're taking requests.
Want an article about time management? Post here.
Want an article about exam techniques in 2U Maths or Maths Methods? Post here.
Want an article about dealing with SAC results? Post here.

Essentially, it's up to you!
All you need to do is to post in this thread with your ideas. Because at the end of the day, we want to be the greatest help to the greatest number - and what better way to do that than to take requests? :D We can't guarantee that we'll cater for every single request, but if there are consistent themes - well, that tells us pretty nicely that we should be writing an article on that subject. :) So over to you!

--------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: In order to ask a question, you will have to click here and make an ATAR Notes account.

Fahim486:

--- Quote from: Joseph41 on February 19, 2017, 05:10:44 pm ---As you may or may not be aware, ATAR Notes regularly publishes articles online - entirely free. And that will again be the case this year, for both the VCE and the HSC. ;D

Awesome, right? Absolutely! But do you know what's even better?

This year, we're taking requests.
Want an article about time management? Post here.
Want an article about exam techniques in 2U Maths or Maths Methods? Post here.
Want an article about dealing with SAC results? Post here.

Essentially, it's up to you!
All you need to do is to post in this thread with your ideas. Because at the end of the day, we want to be the greatest help to the greatest number - and what better way to do that than to take requests? :D We can't guarantee that we'll cater for every single request, but if there are consistent themes - well, that tells us pretty nicely that we should be writing an article on that subject. :) So over to you, Class of 2017/18/beyond!

--------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT: In order to ask a question, you will have to click here and make an ATAR Notes account.

--- End quote ---

Hi Joseph,

I think articles on stuff like setting up a study timetable or study pattern would be useful because I have problems while studying like procrastination and articles like that may help me get into the habit of constantly studying and not procrastinating too much which bad especially if you're in yr 12

jamonwindeyer:

--- Quote from: Fahim486 on February 19, 2017, 09:03:17 pm ---Hi Joseph,

I think articles on stuff like setting up a study timetable or study pattern would be useful because I have problems while studying like procrastination and articles like that may help me get into the habit of constantly studying and not procrastinating too much which bad especially if you're in yr 12

--- End quote ---

Hey hey! Ask and you shall receive, here are some articles of interest for you! ;D

Stages of Study - Efficiency over Time
Study Timetable Guide
Procrastination Pit Falls and How to Avoid Them!

I genuinely hope they are helpful! We'll definitely look at creating more resources to help you stay organised and in control ;D

Fahim486:

--- Quote from: jamonwindeyer on February 19, 2017, 09:06:40 pm ---Hey hey! Ask and you shall receive, here are some articles of interest for you! ;D

Study Timetable Guide

I genuinely hope they are helpful! We'll definitely look at creating more resources to help you stay organised and in control ;D

--- End quote ---

Omg this is great!!!! Thanks for your help!  ;D

Joseph41:

--- Quote from: Fahim486 on February 19, 2017, 09:03:17 pm ---Hi Joseph
--- End quote ---

Hey, Fahim! ;D How are you finding 2017 thus far?

--- Quote ---I think articles on stuff like setting up a study timetable or study pattern would be useful because I have problems while studying like procrastination and articles like that may help me get into the habit of constantly studying and not procrastinating too much which bad especially if you're in yr 12

--- End quote ---

Great suggestion! A really important thing to consider in Year 12.

--- Quote from: jamonwindeyer on February 19, 2017, 09:06:40 pm ---Hey hey! Ask and you shall receive, here are some articles of interest for you! ;D

Study Timetable Guide

--- End quote ---

Hey, what a system! ;)

--- Quote from: Fahim486 on February 19, 2017, 09:12:57 pm ---Omg this is great!!!! Thanks for your help!  ;D

--- End quote ---

I can't wait to see you around the forums this year! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version