Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:54:48 am

Author Topic: Year 10 Maths Lecture July 2020  (Read 754 times)  Share 

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Year 10 Maths Lecture July 2020
« on: July 10, 2020, 03:27:49 pm »
+6
Hey everyone!

Loved running the year 10 maths lecture just then and I noticed there were still some questions at the end we didn't have time for so please feel free to use this space to ask any leftover questions from the lecture and I'll answer them!

I'll also be looking and working my way through current questions you submitted through the lecture and summarising main points - keep posted for my updates on this :)

What do I need to know for ____ subject next year?

Look at the syllabus / study design. This contains everything you need to know for that subject.

You can find these here:

Victoria
Queensland
NSW

Which maths should I pick?

Depends on what you need for courses you're interested in & what you're interested in. If you don't know if you'd be interested look at the study design/syllabus and also use the edunlimited 28 day free trial code you got in the lecture to flick through the course guides and see the topics that way.

Feel free to reply with more info about you (include your state and any courses or careers you're interested in) for a more specific answer.

Worded and application questions

Make sure you have understanding rather than just sub and solve for what you've been taught. Practice doing application questions and pick out any key words or numbers - you then want to represent these as equations. Needing to know what equations to make is what makes worded questions harder than other questions.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 03:38:32 pm by Bri MT »