Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 09:47:23 am

Author Topic: Internal and External Transfers - Monash University  (Read 49288 times)  Share 

Genericname2365

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +11
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Internal and External Transfers - Monash University
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2015, 07:08:43 pm »
Does anyone know RE: credit if you can repeat an equivalent unit from another university by not requesting credit for it? I.e. I was hoping to repeat a research methods unit in psych for better post-grad prospects. However Melbourne Uni doesn't allow repeating if you haven't failed, so therefore I was wondering whether transferring to Monash and not applying for credit for research methods would allow me to take the equivalent Monash unit. (My average would then include my previous research methods attempt and the second attempt). Wasn't really sure where to direct this question so figured I'd try here. :)
ATAR: 93.35
Bachelor of Arts at UoM

extremeftw

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +25
Re: Internal and External Transfers - Monash University
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2015, 09:58:29 pm »
+1
Does anyone know RE: credit if you can repeat an equivalent unit from another university by not requesting credit for it? I.e. I was hoping to repeat a research methods unit in psych for better post-grad prospects. However Melbourne Uni doesn't allow repeating if you haven't failed, so therefore I was wondering whether transferring to Monash and not applying for credit for research methods would allow me to take the equivalent Monash unit. (My average would then include my previous research methods attempt and the second attempt). Wasn't really sure where to direct this question so figured I'd try here. :)

I'm pretty sure you can do that.