Archived Discussion > HSC Exam Discussion 2016

Past Papers

(1/2) > >>

scyouknow13:
Hi,

Every student who has done the HSC says past papers are the holy grail and basically the best way to study. Where would you get past papers from? I understand that you can use past HSC papers but if you start using them now won't you run out by the time the trials/HSC comes around? Like should I save them for that time or just start going through them now? What should I do if I run out?

jakesilove:

--- Quote from: scyouknow13 on January 30, 2017, 01:51:41 pm ---Hi,

Every student who has done the HSC says past papers are the holy grail and basically the best way to study. Where would you get past papers from? I understand that you can use past HSC papers but if you start using them now won't you run out by the time the trials/HSC comes around? Like should I save them for that time or just start going through them now? What should I do if I run out?

--- End quote ---

I would recommend focusing on half-yearly and trial papers that you can find online. Just google around, and see what you can find! There are massive online databases out there.

RuiAce:
Just going to drop the largest bank of past papers I know of (especially without breaching copyright).

sudodds:
ArtofSmart also has a lot of past trial/HSC papers :)
In terms of running out, just because you've done one before doesn't mean you can't do it again! That actually worked pretty well for me, because it was a good indication of how far i'd come and what issues were still present - just make sure you wait a while before going back to it so you can't remember the questions or how you answered them :)

scyouknow13:
OMG GUYS THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version