Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 12:01:54 am

Author Topic: Where the bloody hell...  (Read 24077 times)  Share 

2happy

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Where the bloody hell...
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2007, 11:19:20 pm »
y?
e: 16 year old against them: 17-18 year olds

NO EXAMS left this year

Spesh, Kehm, Fysiks, Ing, C SL 2008

_________
Mix it Up TM

munto

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +6
Where the bloody hell...
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2007, 11:53:46 pm »
Well I originally wanted to do Med, and applied interstate but did really poorly on the UMAT though, so didn't get offered an interview anywhere.

But Biomedicine/Law at Monash looks like a good course and I believe I can achieve the ENTER required, so yeah....

Trigger_003

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +1
Where the bloody hell...
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2007, 11:47:03 am »
Music (as I was saying elsewhere), then choose between Masters/PhD, DipEd or a Masters in Architecture, you know, just for a change haha.

Sorta tempted to get back into the whole CFA thing on the side at some stage too... I dunno.
06: IPM (49)
'07: English Language, Software Development, Music (Solo Performance), Methods, Business

kido_1

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
Where the bloody hell...
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2007, 03:40:31 pm »
Quote from: "munto"
Well I originally wanted to do Med, and applied interstate but did really poorly on the UMAT though, so didn't get offered an interview anywhere.

But Biomedicine/Law at Monash looks like a good course and I believe I can achieve the ENTER required, so yeah....

You do not need UMAT for Biomed/Law, so yes with a 98.6(i think) ENTER you can get in that course.
oping for an ENTER of 99+

golids

Where the bloody hell...
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2007, 07:18:31 pm »
wanted to get into med but stupid umat effed me up. oh well. not fussed as i'll probably move into biomed and later do a law degree. sounds cool doesn't it biomed/law

kido_1

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
Where the bloody hell...
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2007, 11:54:26 am »
Quote from: "golids"
wanted to get into med but stupid umat effed me up. oh well. not fussed as i'll probably move into biomed and later do a law degree. sounds cool doesn't it biomed/law

yeh it does. You could probably do biomedicine at Umelb undergraduate degree and then transfer into med.
oping for an ENTER of 99+

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
Where the bloody hell...
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2007, 01:28:57 pm »
Quote from: "kido_1"
yeh it does. You could probably do biomedicine at Umelb undergraduate degree and then transfer into med.

it'd be damn hard though. and competitive. and don't you have to do the graduate version of the UMAT? ugh.
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

brendan

Where the bloody hell...
« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2007, 02:08:14 pm »
Quote from: "golids"

well you are going have to pick a profession when you get out of uni. why law though?