Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 19, 2021, 03:31:17 am

Author Topic: Make Your First Post!  (Read 168247 times)

silentsinger

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +1
Re: Make Your First Post!
« Reply #945 on: April 03, 2021, 09:56:31 am »
+5
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
I'm in Year 8 SEAL, In VIC and well my subjects in a nutshell are extended math, english, science, history, italian, p.e health, etc.
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
Honestly, I decree that the movie that I (with a shit ton of passion) hate is Cats. Yikes. Well as a cat and dog lover, this movie was the worst since as a matter of fact, the costumes, the props and the setup was just icky in a way. Don't get me wrong, I loooved the plot and it was SUCH an interesting one but to be frank, the costumes were the ones that put me off. The costuming was odd of the director/producer to come up with and ehem, wtf is a "jellicle"? Like what? They also included some s3xual jokes which didn't sit right for me since, ya know, its a movie about fricking CATS-
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
Well, in the unlikely, yet possible event of a zombie apocalypse, I would choose my older brother as a sacrifice since he is the most annoying shi-
im kidding
I would most likely choose a gun, since it gives off a quick and easy death, as opposed to others, yet it comes with its consequences which we don't want to state here but eh.
4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
I want to be a couch potato. Who lives in a mansion with a job as a part time doctor earning 6-7 figures a year ig.
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
my life is a movie which for some reason will never end  ;)

thanks!
- silentsinger <3

Ronnie2355677ddfghcxdx

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #946 on: April 14, 2021, 10:53:59 am »
+6
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Year 12

eco, 3U eng, modern, history ext, drama, SOR

i passionately hate 'twilight' because it's underwhelming - boring, poor acting etc. it's not my 'most hated' movie, i know there's a really good one that i can't stand but i can't remember which.

3. in the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
an invisibility cloak

i want to bring my ideas to life

insanipi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3376
« Reply #947 on: April 14, 2021, 10:55:11 am »
+2
Year 12

eco, 3U eng, modern, history ext, drama, SOR

i passionately hate 'twilight' because it's underwhelming - boring, poor acting etc. it's not my 'most hated' movie, i know there's a really good one that i can't stand but i can't remember which.

3. in the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
an invisibility cloak

i want to bring my ideas to life
Welcome to the forum! :D

I too found Twilight boring!
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) (Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics- focusing on molecular biol and editing of glowy proteins (using CRISPR/Cas9))
Read my uni journey here!
2021: ?

Abril Anzola Jurgenson

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #948 on: April 14, 2021, 10:21:56 pm »
+6
Hi! I discovered this place while looking for where to post my Society and Culture questionnaire. I want to join so I'm going to give it a shot! (sorry in advance if I'm doing this all wrong (>w<))

1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
Right now I'm in NSW, in year 12. I'm studying maths and english advanced, society and culture, Japanese continuers and biology.

2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification.
I wouldn't say i passionately hate them but probably the divergent series. The main lead lacked substances... the main romantic interest's single defining trait was being "hot".... and it took every dystopian YA cliche they could think of and then put them in a blender and the books happened..... and then the movies just made it so much worse. It really rubs me the wrong way so I just don't particularly like it.

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
My weapon of choice would be a really sharp knife. They're pretty silent so less likely to bring attention should there be need to use it. Good for close combat, and if I can learn to throw it then bam -- Got myself a solid projectile weapon.

4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve?
My absolute end goal is Doctors Without Borders or something of the sort. I didn't have a lot of help when I was a kid and I want to be the person I needed when I was little. Someone not totally altruistic but still more than willing to help the helpless. Someone who understands without the judgement. Just someone you can count on being there.

insanipi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3376
« Reply #949 on: April 14, 2021, 10:29:26 pm »
+5
Hi! I discovered this place while looking for where to post my Society and Culture questionnaire. I want to join so I'm going to give it a shot! (sorry in advance if I'm doing this all wrong (>w<))

1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
Right now I'm in NSW, in year 12. I'm studying maths and english advanced, society and culture, Japanese continuers and biology.

2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification.
I wouldn't say i passionately hate them but probably the divergent series. The main lead lacked substances... the main romantic interest's single defining trait was being "hot".... and it took every dystopian YA cliche they could think of and then put them in a blender and the books happened..... and then the movies just made it so much worse. It really rubs me the wrong way so I just don't particularly like it.

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
My weapon of choice would be a really sharp knife. They're pretty silent so less likely to bring attention should there be need to use it. Good for close combat, and if I can learn to throw it then bam -- Got myself a solid projectile weapon.

My absolute end goal is Doctors Without Borders or something of the sort. I didn't have a lot of help when I was a kid and I want to be the person I needed when I was little. Someone not totally altruistic but still more than willing to help the helpless. Someone who understands without the judgement. Just someone you can count on being there.
You're doing this just right to me!

Welcome to the forum! ;D
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) (Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics- focusing on molecular biol and editing of glowy proteins (using CRISPR/Cas9))
Read my uni journey here!
2021: ?

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • ✌Be An Excellent Example of Being Human
  • Respect: +427
« Reply #950 on: April 14, 2021, 10:44:36 pm »
+1

Love this!🙌
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

nadera818

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #951 on: April 23, 2021, 04:52:18 pm »
Hi I need some help
I want to do medicine in uni idk whether I should do the ucat.
 For anyone who has done it, are the chances of you passing high? 8)

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #952 on: April 23, 2021, 07:23:10 pm »
Hi I need some help
I want to do medicine in uni idk whether I should do the ucat.
 For anyone who has done it, are the chances of you passing high? 8)
I think all uni needs you to sit the UCAT. Correct me if I am wrong

AnneR

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #953 on: April 27, 2021, 07:46:19 pm »
+1
My hobby / specialization is data analysis, I'm just a little crazy ))
I can't stand any female melodramas that want to manipulate you through feelings
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
Are you serious ? Rail gun and desert Island (with everything you need)

MuhammadMoaz

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #954 on: April 29, 2021, 11:15:44 pm »
+2
My state is the ACT, I am in year 11 and my subjects include Math Methods, Beginning German, English: Communication of Meaning, Digital Technologies: Programming and Networking and Cyber Security.

Female reboot of Ghostbusters, acting was alright, but the thing I hated the most was that they probably only made it for the money and to jump on bandwagon of all female character movie wave of 2016.

My weapon of choice in a zombie apocalypse would be a War axe, it honestly just really badass and also I would just be swinging it round and round.

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).