Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 09:00:26 pm

Author Topic: ***Medicine Interview 2021/22*** Comprehensive Preparation Package  (Read 1268 times)  Share 

johnsmith1927

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
+1
To all looking to get into medicine. I’m selling comprehensive notes to prepare for the medicine interviews. They cover key concepts and how to structure interview answers.

I’m a current Monash medical student but I still remember how difficult the interviews were. Unlike many others out there, I was never a leader in high school, a public speaker or a debating captain. My atar and umat were good but not amazing. I knew I had to put some work in if I wanted to get into med. I spoke with medical students, talked to doctors and trawled the internet. By doing so I was able to find the key ideas I’d need to be familiar with, the special words they use and the way they structure their answers and thinking. I used this to get myself into med. I’m now selling it as a package. You can either use it as a standalone resource or in conjunction with tutoring sessions.

They cover:
-   Medical ethics
-   Variety of answer frameworks
-   Summary of current medico-ethical issues
-   Practical tips and tricks
-   And many other important topics

The resource package is $50. If you’re interested or have any questions shoot me a message or email me at [email protected]

Gary Wong

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: ***Medicine Interview 2021/22*** Comprehensive Preparation Package
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2021, 04:15:28 pm »
I've had a look at these notes and they're pretty good. Would recommend  :)