Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 06:31:56 am

Author Topic: JCU Medicine Interview + Application Prep  (Read 1220 times)  Share 

peckyackles

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
JCU Medicine Interview + Application Prep
« on: August 16, 2021, 04:47:24 pm »
Hi there,

My name is Upeksha and I am a first-year medical student studying at JCU. I graduated Mac.Roberston Girls' High School in 2018 and studied Biomedical Sciences at JCU from 2019-2020 and am now in my first year of medicine. Some may be able to relate to my experience in failing the UMAT (back in 2018) and so I put all my eggs in one basket and applied to JCU. I had applied to JCU Medicine a total of 3 times and every time my application got me in, but my interview was not up to their standard. It was through 3 times of trialing, I finally figured out the gold-standard for what the interviewers look for and want in a medical student and I am really passionate about guiding soon to be medical students through this tedious process and guide them to a path of success I wish someone else would have guided me.

JCU is extremely competitive as it does not seek after the UCAT and JCU weighs the interview component heavily in comparison to the written application and your ATAR. Having gone through this process multiple times, I believe I am very fluent in the workings of the admissions system and would love to pass my knowledge on.

What you will get:
- a bank of medical interview questions for each of the three sections of the interview
- one on one mock interviews with comprehensive feedback
- thoroughly combed through application and feedback

I am offering to look over and provide help with the application and to provide interview training when shortlisted.
Please email me at [email protected] for more information!