Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:33:47 pm

Author Topic: Year 10 Maths & MM1/2 Online Tutoring for $30  (Read 1595 times)  Share 

SS1314

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +18
Year 10 Maths & MM1/2 Online Tutoring for $30
« on: February 19, 2021, 11:13:05 pm »
ONLINE TUTORING VIA ZOOM OR SKYPE

Hi everyone! I completed Maths Methods 3/4 last year and achieved a raw study score of 44 (scaled: 47.97), putting me in the top 3% of the state!

I am currently offering online tutoring for year 10 to VCE Maths Methods 1/2 online tutoring for only $30 per hour.

I am passionate about tutoring students and allowing them to utilise their full potential in order to achieve the best possible marks.

I am a thorough explainer that will incorporate various teaching styles in order to let students to understand the reasoning behind the methods and formulas, which will allow them to tackle the tough questions on their exams.

During the tutoring lessons, I plan to first thoroughly teach a certain topic and then do some practice questions in order to pinpoint the exact gaps in knowledge and understanding of students. However, I am flexible with the structure of the lessons in order to cater for the needs of different students.

I will also be available for help outside of class as students are free to email me any questions they are having trouble with, and I will promptly help :)

Throughout the year I will make give resources to students such as practice tests and exams. I will also give a little bit of homework after each class which will only include challenging exam-style questions as the students can do the easy-medium level questions through their textbook, so I won't waste the students' time by handing them a bunch of tedious questions.
2021: English, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Physics [50]

Offering 2022 head start classes (PM for details)

SS1314

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +18
Re: Year 10 Maths & MM1/2 Online Tutoring for $30
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 11:36:52 am »
New offer: $10 for first hour!
2021: English, Environmental Science, Chemistry, Physics [50]

Offering 2022 head start classes (PM for details)