Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:21:46 pm

Author Topic: The Crucible Helppp  (Read 1530 times)

Chentyf

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
The Crucible Helppp
« on: November 27, 2020, 11:02:59 am »
Hi guys, my school is doing The Crucible for the Common Module. For our internal assessment, we are doing a multi-modal presentation and I'm not too sure which of the following questions to choose to discuss as well as related texts that would be good for each of them. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you!
1. How does curiosity and pragmatism in The Crucible and your chosen related text challenge your understanding of the human experience?
2. How does the exploration of resilience and faith in The Crucible and your chosen related text challenge your understanding of the human experience?
3. How does the exploration of contradiction and doubt in The Crucible and your chosen related text challenge your understanding of the human experience?

masterhiya

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3
Re: The Crucible Helppp
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 06:31:14 pm »
+2
Hi Chentyf, sorry for the late reply. Human experiences is such a broad field - it literally encompasses the entirety of what any and every book, movie, poem and text is about. In my opinion, I would choose a related text you enjoy. For my presentation (also did the Crucible!), I chose The Good Place because I had just finished watching it, and I liked it. Then, you can choose your question based on your related text. However, question 2 (to me) seems like the one that would most commonly be found in all texts, if you're still stuck.