Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:33:24 am

Author Topic: HSC Earth & Environmental Question Thread  (Read 26899 times)  Share 

Ailsa.Seex

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Earth Question Thread
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2019, 10:13:52 am »
Hi i was wondering if anyone has any current resources or any advice earth and environment science exams,  especially regarding the new syllabus

jaydecookson

• Fresh Poster
Re: HSC Earth & Environmental Question Thread
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2021, 04:24:06 pm »
Heyy! So I'm in year 12 now and I'm coming up to my trials, I've really been focusing on EES, although my problem is although I love studying and working on this subject really hard and I know the content well, I just can never get the marks I need. I'm aiming for a 85 ATAR, so I really need to get a grip on the whole subject so I can go into these exams confidently. Now I'm sitting at around 40-60% for assignment results and 30-60% for exam results. so really if anyone has advice to improve these results up to 90% I'm open to all ideas!! :))

bn_sj

• Fresh Poster
Re: HSC Earth & Environmental Question Thread
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2021, 12:53:35 am »
+1
Heyy! So I'm in year 12 now and I'm coming up to my trials, I've really been focusing on EES, although my problem is although I love studying and working on this subject really hard and I know the content well, I just can never get the marks I need. I'm aiming for a 85 ATAR, so I really need to get a grip on the whole subject so I can go into these exams confidently. Now I'm sitting at around 40-60% for assignment results and 30-60% for exam results. so really if anyone has advice to improve these results up to 90% I'm open to all ideas!! :))

hey there!
how did your trials go? did you find any resource that helped you improve?
i found doing a bunch of short answer questions based on the syllabus dot point helpful to consolidate my knowledge! :D