Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:09:31 am

Author Topic: Whitehouse institute of design?  (Read 6505 times)

rirerire

• MOTM: OCT 20
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +13
Whitehouse institute of design?
« on: October 29, 2020, 01:00:33 pm »
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Whitehouse institute of design's interview process. Got an interview and completely lost on what they're going to ask...

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
Re: Whitehouse institute of design?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 03:38:18 pm »
+2
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any experience with the Whitehouse institute of design's interview process. Got an interview and completely lost on what they're going to ask...

Hey, rirerire!

I don't have any experience at all with the Whitehouse Institute of Design but after doing some digging into the place to see if I could find any advice they have for the interview process, I noticed the reviews from the students who have attended there. There seems to be polarising perspectives shared on the quality of education and treatment of students there which you might want to consider. There will always be problems with any educational institution but a huge divide in opinions and views are always worth questioning.

I know this technically doesn't answer your question but I do think that it is important to investigate further to see whether the place is right for you :) I did do an interview for my application into the Con and I was asked about why I was interested in studying at the university, where my passions lie and what my long term goals were within my field. You might also be asked to discuss some previous/foreseeable challenges that you have/might encounter within your passion and to present possible solutions. This is where it's important to show the interviewer that you would exercise a positive attitude and demonstrate that you value resilience as a quality. Hopefully that helps!

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music