Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 21, 2024, 01:21:13 am

Author Topic: disregard  (Read 1398 times)

snr.mmorris4.19

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
disregard
« on: September 11, 2020, 01:21:12 pm »
nvm! :)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 08:55:59 pm by snr.mmorris4.19 »

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Re: Does anyone have unit 3 and 4 mock exams?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 02:48:02 pm »
+2
I've done the QCAA sample papers on their website but apparently people are getting mock exams in other schools, but we haven't got one. Does anyone have the QCAA unit 3 and 4 external exam mock papers?

I have just finished my mock exams for all of my subjects (five subjects in total) but unfortunately, I don't do Chemistry, I do Biology. However, on the QCAA provides two sets of mock exams available: the school mocks and the public mocks. On the website, only the "public" mocks are available to the public. Only the teachers can access the "school" mocks through the QCAA portal. If you would like to try the "school" mocks, then I would recommend asking your teacher if they can access the QCAA portal for you to download these mock exams.

Furthermore, you should also be aware that the intentional copying, sharing or distributing of any of the QCAA materials such as the mock exams, is not allowed in any circumstances. At the moment, I couldn't find any documents or memos provided by the QCAA to support this claim, but for my exams provided by the QCAA, all of my teachers were extremely cautious when giving us back our exams by reinforcing that we are not allowed to photograph or share any pages of our exams. So, I would be extremely cautious about asking on the public forums about this.

Sorry if this wasn't exactly the answer that you were expecting but unfortunately, none of the "school" mock exams are available to download or print on the QCAA website - only your teachers can access these exams.

Hopefully, this helps :)

Have a great weekend and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.

P.S. I have also attached a document written by the Director of the Curriculum Services Division (QCAA) on the differences between the "public" and the "school" mock exams to this forum post.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

snr.mmorris4.19

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Does anyone have unit 3 and 4 mock exams?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 03:14:42 pm »
+1
I have just finished my mock exams for all of my subjects (five subjects in total) but unfortunately, I don't do Chemistry, I do Biology. However, on the QCAA provides two sets of mock exams available: the school mocks and the public mocks. On the website, only the "public" mocks are available to the public. Only the teachers can access the "school" mocks through the QCAA portal. If you would like to try the "school" mocks, then I would recommend asking your teacher if they can access the QCAA portal for you to download these mock exams.

Furthermore, you should also be aware that the intentional copying, sharing or distributing of any of the QCAA materials such as the mock exams, is not allowed in any circumstances. At the moment, I couldn't find any documents or memos provided by the QCAA to support this claim, but for my exams provided by the QCAA, all of my teachers were extremely cautious when giving us back our exams by reinforcing that we are not allowed to photograph or share any pages of our exams. So, I would be extremely cautious about asking on the public forums about this.

Sorry if this wasn't exactly the answer that you were expecting but unfortunately, none of the "school" mock exams are available to download or print on the QCAA website - only your teachers can access these exams.

Hopefully, this helps :)

Have a great weekend and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.

P.S. I have also attached a document written by the Director of the Curriculum Services Division (QCAA) on the differences between the "public" and the "school" mock exams to this forum post.
oh okay that makes sense, i'll talk to my chem teacher.
Thanks for the help!