Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:16:02 am

Author Topic: How to create a Physics 3 and 4 Cheatsheet  (Read 1684 times)  Share 

dream chaser

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +4
How to create a Physics 3 and 4 Cheatsheet
« on: February 10, 2019, 11:34:02 am »
Hi Guys,

Was just wondering how people who have done physics compiled their cheat sheet. Did you hand write it or typed it up. Also, if you typed it up, what app did you use to do the cheat sheet.

And, is there any apps specifically for maths and science which makes it easy to type on to type up the cheat sheet?

For instance, would any one know what app did this person use to create their cheat sheet?
https://atarnotes.com/note/physics-34-unit-3-motion-cheatsheet/

Sorry for the link as well. I am not sure whether links are allowed to be posted or not. Could someone let me know of this as well. Sorry again if I have broken the rules of the forums.

Anyways, All feedback will be much appreciated. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 11:45:56 am by dream chaser »

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3589
Re: How to create a Physics 3 and 4 Cheatsheet
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 01:28:44 pm »
+4
Hi Guys,

Was just wondering how people who have done physics compiled their cheat sheet. Did you hand write it or typed it up. Also, if you typed it up, what app did you use to do the cheat sheet.

And, is there any apps specifically for maths and science which makes it easy to type on to type up the cheat sheet?

For instance, would any one know what app did this person use to create their cheat sheet?
https://atarnotes.com/note/physics-34-unit-3-motion-cheatsheet/

Sorry for the link as well. I am not sure whether links are allowed to be posted or not. Could someone let me know of this as well. Sorry again if I have broken the rules of the forums.

Anyways, All feedback will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Hey there!

I handwrote my cheatsheets (updating it as the year went on) for physics in year 12, however I know people who typed it up in word and printed it out as well! :)

For formula heavy units during uni I've had recently, I've used a \(\LaTeX\) typesetting website called Overleaf (used to be called ShareLaTeX) to type up all my formulas and it looks pretty shmick aha :)

The linked notes (you're allowed to link the AN notes like that) are most likely typed up on Word, with the formulas written using the equations function on Word! :)

Hope this helps! :)
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

dream chaser

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 09:33:25 pm »
+1
Hey there!

I handwrote my cheatsheets (updating it as the year went on) for physics in year 12, however I know people who typed it up in word and printed it out as well! :)

For formula heavy units during uni I've had recently, I've used a \(\LaTeX\) typesetting website called Overleaf (used to be called ShareLaTeX) to type up all my formulas and it looks pretty shmick aha :)

The linked notes (you're allowed to link the AN notes like that) are most likely typed up on Word, with the formulas written using the equations function on Word! :)

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks for the feedback insanipi. Will try it out. Is it easy to use?

Also is there a specific template I can use for writing notes and/or doing a cheat sheet on it?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 09:46:01 pm by dream chaser »

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3589
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 09:47:40 pm »
+3
Thanks for the feedback insanipi. Will try it out. Is it easy to use?
Most welcome ^-^
Overleaf? It takes a while to get used to learn all of the different bits of LaTeX, but other than that, pretty easy to use (at least in my opinion :) )
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

dream chaser

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 10:16:24 pm »
+1
Most welcome ^-^
Overleaf? It takes a while to get used to learn all of the different bits of LaTeX, but other than that, pretty easy to use (at least in my opinion :) )

Okay cool. Thanks for informing me  :)