Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 11:05:07 am

Author Topic: Friends  (Read 562 times)

Kombmail

• Forum Obsessive
  • When you realise Kpop exists... the world is good.
  • Respect: -4
Friends
« on: March 21, 2019, 03:16:02 pm »
Guys should I be worried if my friends don’t answer my texts but they answer everyone else’s?
-KgkG-

technodisney

• MOTM: AUG 2018
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Master Procrastinator
  • Respect: +456
Re: Friends
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 03:37:10 pm »
+13
Guys should I be worried if my friends don’t answer my texts but they answer everyone else’s?

I guess it depends on why you are messaging them.
If you are asking or demanding different things from them they may just not want to help you out right now for whatever reason.

If you are just trying to be social and they aren't replying it could be that the friendship group you are apart of is changing. Because that seems to be a very common thing that could occur in High School. Interests change and friend groups change and that is ok.
If that does seem to be the case you might want to try opening up your mind to the possibility of putting yourself out there to making some new friends in your cohort.

In saying that it is not fair to expect anyone to reply immediately even if they are your friend.

And I think it is also important to note that no one is obligated to be your friend. A friendship is a respectful relationship that goes both ways.

I hope you will be able to sort out whatever could be going on. :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:05:31 pm by technodisney »
My Informatics 3/4 SAT Guide

Methods, BusMan, EngLang, Informatics, VET IT
technodisney's VCE Journal
Cert IV Live Production and Technical Services RMIT (City Campus)
technodisney's journey into Live Theatre
The Disney Nerd needs to get fit

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. ~ Walt Disney