VCE Stuff > VTAC Discussion

round 3

(1/2) > >>

Freddie Hg:
Hey so i recently became very interested in pharmacy being its similar to my course i got offered in round 1 i feel like it would be a very good fit for me.
my atar is well above the monash guarantee (which i am eligible for) and for the clearly in atar. but is there even a chance of getting an offer? and how big is my chance??

Aaron:
Very slim to be honest - I would imagine a course like that fills up their spots very fast.... In any case, given you meet all the requirements it would be a matter of then figuring out if there are any places left in the course and where you are in the selection ranking order.

A note to also consider - some unis dont even participate in the subsequent rounds after round 1. All this combined is why I say very slim.

But very slim doesn't rule it out entirely. I'd keep the course you have enrolled in/accepted for now and wait to see what happens in 3rd round.

You may have to look at a transfer as your next best option.

Freddie Hg:

--- Quote from: Aaron on February 02, 2019, 01:36:28 am ---Very slim to be honest - I would imagine a course like that fills up their spots very fast.... In any case, given you meet all the requirements it would be a matter of then figuring out if there are any places left in the course and where you are in the selection ranking order.

A note to also consider - some unis dont even participate in the subsequent rounds after round 1. All this combined is why I say very slim.

But very slim doesn't rule it out entirely. I'd keep the course you have enrolled in/accepted for now and wait to see what happens in 3rd round.

You may have to look at a transfer as your next best option.

--- End quote ---
damn whatta shame :/ would u reckon monash is going to participate in subsequent  rounds? 

Lear:
154 offers were made in the first round and there were a total of 177 offers last year. If you were in the second round i'd say you would have a shot. Third round seems like a bit of a stretch considering they only need to make ~ 23 offers second round.

Freddie Hg:

--- Quote from: Lear on February 02, 2019, 10:49:56 am ---154 offers were made in the first round and there were a total of 177 offers last year. If you were in the second round i'd say you would have a shot. Third round seems like a bit of a stretch considering they only need to make ~ 23 offers second round.

--- End quote ---
na im not in the 2nd round. hoping for 3rd round dayum!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version