Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 06:32:33 am

Author Topic: Frankenstein essay- feedback needed.  (Read 965 times)  Share 

afnan900

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Frankenstein essay- feedback needed.
« on: August 13, 2019, 10:32:04 am »
Hi guys,
I've attached my Frankenstein essay to this post.
The prompt is: Shelley encourages the reader to feel sympathy for the creature throughout the novel. Discuss.
Feedback would be very much appreciated!
Thank you :)

OZLexico

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +8
Re: Frankenstein essay- feedback needed.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 01:48:15 pm »
+1
Hi, I have attached a copy of your essay with some comments on it so I hope that will be helpful. Also your work has a few short, single terms quoted - assessors don't like this and quotes should be 4-6 words in length, so you should definitely work on improving this.  As your topic is about the Creature, he should be more prominent in your topic sentences, rather than Victor. I think you should also make sure you are actually responding fully to the essay topic as the wording can be quite subtle.

afnan900

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Frankenstein essay- feedback needed.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 04:31:45 pm »
Hi, I have attached a copy of your essay with some comments on it so I hope that will be helpful. Also your work has a few short, single terms quoted - assessors don't like this and quotes should be 4-6 words in length, so you should definitely work on improving this.  As your topic is about the Creature, he should be more prominent in your topic sentences, rather than Victor. I think you should also make sure you are actually responding fully to the essay topic as the wording can be quite subtle.

Thank you so much for your insightful feedback!