QCE Stuff > The QCE Journey Journal

The QCE Years - My Journey to Changing the World through Business and Technology

(1/24) > >>

JerryMouse2019:
Hello there fellow ATARNotes readers,

I was planning on starting this journal when I ended year 10 this year but then I changed my mind, so here it goes. I'm in year 10 currently which means that I will be graduating high school in 2021. My current dream career involves stopping climate change or helping others solve a problem through the career fields of business (economics) and information technology (cyber security or computer science). This is why I am currently aiming to do a double degree in business/information technology at QUT once I graduate from high school.

My QCE subjects are as follows:

English
General Maths
Business
Economics
Legal Studies
Digital Solutions

Anyways I hope to update this journal of mine as much as possible in the spare time that I have,

Until next time,

Thanks for reading,

Kind Regards
JerryMouse2019  ;D

Joseph41:
Nice one! What are your favourite/least favourite subjects atm? :)

Bri MT:
Yes!

It's always amazing to see people interested in other fields who also want to tackle anthropogenic climate change - we need all sectors together to create real and lasting change.

What's digital solutions like?

JerryMouse2019:
My favourite subjects currently in year 10 are economics, geography and biology.

I like economics because it helps me understand how the real world works.

I like biology because it helps me understand how we as humans work or how animals work.

I like geography because it helps me understand world problems such as food insecurity, climate change and developmental problems in developing countries such as famine or war. The only problem I have with geography is that since it is a humanities subject you have to write a lot when you get research assignments.

My least favourite subjects in year 10 include:

English Literature - I do well in it but it's hard to gain interest in it sometimes since I'm doing literature.
Maths Methods - I struggle in maths a lot (practising is my problem).
Digital Solutions - The coding bit is fun but when you have to write your own responses in your assignment it gets boring.

Bri MT:

--- Quote from: JerryMouse2019 on October 09, 2019, 06:23:12 pm ---The only problem I have with geography is that since it is a humanities subject you have to write a lot when you get research assignments.

--- End quote ---

Very relatable. Yesterday I had a 2000 word management report due for conservation biology. Everyone else was talking about how it was hard to stay in the word limit and I was there going ??? The word limit does not need to be any higher??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version