Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:50:59 pm

Author Topic: UMAT tutoring  (Read 4646 times)  Share 

mangolover255

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: mangoville
  • School Grad Year: 2005
UMAT tutoring
« on: February 03, 2018, 12:30:38 pm »
+1
Hi there :)
I am a 2017 VCE graduate who will be studying Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) at Monash this year.. yep probably your dream course if you are thinking of studying the UMAT.

UMAT is a high stakes test but don't worry I am here to help you ace this test. A little about me: I received a 96 percentile in the UMAT and also received over 95 percentile for Section 1 and 3, so if you are struggling with these two areas I am your gal.

Even though many people don't believe that UMAT is a test you can study for, I believe that tutoring for this test is vital for success. In my tutoring lessons, I will aim to teach students my approach and tricks to all problems so that they can be quicker and more accurate. Moreover, I will give all my students insight into the preparation I did, also providing resources and questions from my own stash to ensure greater exposure to all types of questions. Summary sheets for all sections will be provided and weekly vocabulary lists, homework and tests will be conducted to ensure success. 

Rates:
individual: $40p/hr
groups (2) - $30p/hr (preferred)

Venue
Wheelers Hill Public Library/ Skype

medstu

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: UMAT tutoring
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 09:48:39 pm »
Mangolover please contact me re UMAT tutoring .0423232195  [email protected]