Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 02:11:20 pm

Author Topic: !  (Read 2964 times)  Share 

darren94

Re: Exam. Oh my god. going to kill myself. Advice please. PLEASE. T.T
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2010, 10:48:16 am »
Wow... for what? I really hope I don't get 28, that'll just degrade my confidence :(
[/quote]

I got 28 in year 11. Yes 28... raw. feel better now?
[/quote]

xoxogossipgirl

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2010, 02:41:08 pm »
jesus lots of people get scores like that, stop acting like it's like the end of the world and being a drama queen, there is actually more to life than vce.. in particular more to life than just one subject

letsride

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2010, 02:51:46 pm »
OKAY. I'm in year 11. Today I just finished the Australian history exam, and I epicly failed. I left two 6 mark questions and a 2 mark question blank, half-blank, because the questions totally did not relate to what I learnt.
I'm like, on the verge of just going to live on the street. I've gotten all A+'s this entire year for my SACs and I just blew my chance of a 40+ by failing this stupid exam. I already lost 14 marks by default out of 80...
-_- Does anyone have any motivating advice? I've asked my friends, they say it'll be fine, but I feel like crap. How much would my SACs count?
 to get AT LEAST a 35? I'm so scared.. I don't wanna fail year 12...
Does anyone have success stories of when they did sh!t in year 11 and good in year 12? I'm so scared -_-
you're such a faggot

claire92

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2010, 04:12:31 pm »
I think you're going a tad over the top, treat yr 11 accelerated subjects as a practise run! stop stressing and in a way 'whining' and just learn from your mistakes and don't make the same ones next year.

Ghost!

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Year 12, What up.
  • Respect: +42
Re: !
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2010, 04:34:07 pm »
I think you're going a tad over the top, treat yr 11 accelerated subjects as a practise run! stop stressing and in a way 'whining' and just learn from your mistakes and don't make the same ones next year.

To add onto this, don't talk about suicide either. It's an incredibly sensitive topic, and too say your gonna kill yourself because of a Year11 3/4 is really inappropriate.
2011 - English, English Language, Philosophy, Indonesian SL, Outdoor and Environmental Studies.

“We are all alone, born alone, die alone, we shall all someday look back on our lives and see that, in spite of our company, we were alone the whole way. I do not say lonely -- at least, not all the time -- but essentially, and finally, alone. This is what makes your self-respect so important, and I don't see how you can respect yourself if you must look in the hearts and minds of others for your happiness.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

darren94

Re: !
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2010, 05:29:28 pm »
Alright. Enough with the scrutiny .... Yeah, feels like crap, I'm over it.